Chapter 172. Competing with the Moon
154 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this thing okay?"

Roger showed Anna the photo in his hand.

Anna hesitated for a moment, then her body turned into a stream of light and rushed into the photo in Roger's hand.

A notice is given on the notice board.

[ Young witcher, you have gained the trust of your neighbor Anna. Under certain conditions, she will join the battle and become your powerful support.

Information fusion. ]

Immediately afterwards, the photo in Roger's hand changed drastically.

When meeting Anna for the first time, Roger once got a character card related to Anna.

But now the card and the photo in her hand have merged, and Anna's figure in the photo has become more and more clear. Besides, she can move freely in it, and even communicate with Roger.

"Amazing."

Given the current relationship between him and Anna, it would be difficult for him to make Anna fully available to him, but Roger was already very satisfied with being able to help at critical moments.

"Let's go quickly, I have limited time to leave here."

In an invisible space, Anna looked a little depressed. Being able to do this was already the limit of Roger's friendliness.

"Don't worry."

After unremitting practice and extra strong mental power, Roger's facial features have become very sharp now.

Especially eyesight, even if you don't take the night cat potion, you can still see the surrounding roads clearly at night.

Increase the speed of the car, and it didn't take long for Roger to come to the mental hospital in Marsh Town again.

This time, he didn't alarm anyone, and walked directly along the wall to the back of the mental hospital, and then walked through the woods to the No. 48 cemetery. For the next operation, he even prepared some digging tools in advance.

Roger took out the photo in his pocket, and then Anna's spirit body flew out of the photo and floated in mid-air.

The dark clouds in the sky parted, and a little bright moonlight shone on Anna.

Transparent spirit bodies wandered around the cemetery, and Anna showed many strange expressions on her face.

Confusion, anger, contempt...

Immediately after, weird blood lines crawled out of her face, and Anna's entire face became extremely hideous.

She waved.

A gust of wind passed by, and the tombstone not far in front of him cracked.

Immediately afterwards, an invisible spiritual shock swept the audience.

Roger couldn't help hugging his head, and stepped back crazily. He knew that it wasn't Anna attacking him deliberately, but a subconscious reaction when his emotions were out of control.

But even so, the shock brought by Anna surpassed the demon spirit that Roger faced in the foggy world.

He staggered, and Roger, who was retreating, stepped on a stone. At this time, his attention was all used to resist Anna's mental interference, and he naturally lost control of his body.

Plop!

The moment he fell, the scene in front of him melted like water mist, and then the surroundings began to brighten, and the dilapidated cemetery became as if it had just been built.

"Is this a hallucination?"

Roger felt as if he had lost control of his body, and then all kinds of people began to appear around him.

"Could it be Anna's memory?!"

Roger no longer resisted this attack, but concentrated his attention and carefully observed everything around him.

The weather was bright and sunny, the cemetery had been built, and there were many people around who were putting the finishing touches and tending to it.

These people looked solemn, and their movements were meticulous, as if they were not doing a job but holding some kind of ceremony.

Pinned to their collars was a silver daffodil, and Roger noticed that, in addition to the color, the daffodils also had different numbers of petals.

In the distance, in the core area of ​​the cemetery, several people were standing.

For some reason, the appearance and characteristics of several people became a little blurred, and Roger couldn't hear what they were talking about.

However, on the chests of these people are all carrying eight-petal daffodils representing the highest level.

"Who are they?"

"Was Anna ever in the family? Or did they ever do something?"

"Did they kill Anna?"

Roger wanted to get closer, but found that his consciousness was not under his control at all. He was like a bystander and could only accept it passively.

Among the crowd, there were three people with the strongest aura, and even two of them made Roger feel a little familiar.

At this moment, the picture in front of him suddenly shattered, and Roger regained control of his body.

Anna, who was floating in the air, had returned to her original appearance. She seemed to be thinking about something, and when she saw Roger, she took the initiative to fly over.

"Can you do me a favor?"

Roger nodded.

"There seems to be something under here, I hope you can help me take it out."

Anna pointed to one of the tombstones and said.

Roger looked at it. There was no special mark on the tombstone, and the only a few lines of letters had been obliterated over the years.

Anna's current state is a bit strange. She is said to be a demon spirit, but she does not seem to have the ability to flexibly transform her body shape.

But occasionally when attacking, her physical attack ability is also very terrifying.

Roger took out tools, and quickly dug a big hole in the area Anna designated.

A little Mars splashed at the bottom of the pit, clearing away the soil on the surface, and a coffin made of unknown metal appeared at the bottom of the pit.

A coffin made of metal, no matter how you look at it, does not seem to be used to place the dead.

Rather it seems to trap something.

"Do you need me to open it for you?"

Roger took half a step back and said carefully.

Anna shook her head.

"Let me do it!"

After she finished speaking, she raised one arm high, and when it fell, the violent air current suppressed it.

Bang!

A deep mark appeared on the metal surface, and then the top cover of the coffin was lifted off by a powerful force!

Roger stepped back far away, and then fixed his eyes on the bottom of the pit.

To his surprise, there seemed to be only a long dress in the metal coffin.

"No body?"

Roger approached slowly, and then saw the intricate patterns carved inside the metal coffin.

"Is there no body in the first place or..."

"Destroyed."

The confusion in Anna's eyes became more obvious, "Where is it?"

Her figure quickly drifted in the cemetery, until finally she stopped beside the big tree she often relied on.

Click!

She waved her arms, sawdust splashed, and a deep pit was soon dug out of the big tree. At the bottom of the pit, a pure white arm bone was placed in it.

Inside the big tree, there are countless red silk threads entwining this bone, and it is unknown whether they are protecting it or extracting the little energy left in the bone.

"Do you need help?"

Roger walked over to Anna.

There is a good chance that this bone belonged to Anna.

"No!"

Anna shook her head, and immediately rushed into the big tree, merging with the bones wrapped in red silk thread.

The next moment Roger felt a violent energy gushing out from it, his face changed slightly, and he quickly backed away.

Immediately afterwards, there was a loud bang, and the whole tree was split into two, and the surrounding land was forcibly lifted off a layer!

But at this time, the dark clouds in the sky dispersed, and the bright moonlight shrouded the earth, from which Anna slowly floated up.

The strength on her body makes people dare not look directly at her.

10