Chapter 174. The Sorceress Association
165 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The car was parked on the side of the road, and Roger was sitting in the car flipping through the cards in his hand.

The original card and photo were integrated into one, the texture became thicker, and Anna appeared on it.

But at this time, what he was holding in his hand was a domino the size of a poker card.

Touching it with his fingers, the white dominoes conveyed a slight coolness, and Roger could feel the chaotic consciousness in the dominoes.

That was Anna.

In the cemetery that night, Anna completely rushed into the bone buried deep in the tree, and then, a terrifying power erupted from her body.

This force destroyed the big tree. Then it seemed that something was extracted, and the big tree cemetery instantly became dilapidated. In the blink of an eye, the originally lush trees withered and collapsed.

The surrounding tombstones also cracked and turned into a ball of mud in the shaking.

"Please take me back."

Anna only passed a word, and then it turned into a domino in Roger's hand. When Roger returned to the cemetery hut with this domino.

A surprising scene happened.

The entire domino absorbs everything in the cemetery like a black hole.

Big tree tombstone.

Even the fog that hangs over the entire cemetery.

When everything was over, Roger standing on the hillside saw only an open mountain.

The original tombstone, and trees have disappeared without a trace.

"Isn't all of this real?"

Anna's consciousness fell into a deep sleep, and no one explained the doubts in Roger's heart.

Putting the domino next to his body, he could feel the coolness from the domino through several layers of thin clothes.

The coolness penetrated into his body, making him calmer, and even when meditating, the speed of spiritual recruitment became much faster.

[ Unknown Domino: A mass of unknown consciousness resides in the strange bones, growing stronger.

The friendship level has risen, please cherish this rare friendship, it will become your life-saving straw in times of crisis. ]

Before Anna wakes up, Roger may not be able to borrow Anna's power, but from the previous performance, Anna should be stronger after awakening.

Maybe it can easily crush a witch at the Crescent Moon level.

As for the Full Moon level, Roger has no way to speculate for the time being, this level is already the strongest combat power in the area around Bordeaux.

"There are still cases in the police station, and you are asked to come back from training."

Andrine sends Amanda out of the room.

"Let me do it."

Roger reached out to take the suitcase from Andrine's hand.

"The good luck came so suddenly, I couldn't even believe it."

Andrine seemed to have not recovered from the surprise, she looked at Amanda full of reluctance.

Amanda hesitated, but still did not tell the truth to her mother. Some changes in herself made her clearly realize that the world has become different.

After the urge to tell the truth at the beginning, the longer it drags on, the more hesitant it becomes.

Margaret's arrangement was more thoughtful than Roger thought. Soon after Amanda got in touch with her, she found someone to arrange everything for Amanda.

The famous Margaret spoke in person, and all the formalities were arranged flawlessly.

Starting from a play that Amanda had participated in before, she was recommended by accident and selected by coincidence. Compared with Henrik's arrangement for Roger, Amanda's side is simply perfect.

Even Roger almost took it seriously.

Amanda doesn't need to prepare too much at all, just takes her luggage and goes directly to Bordeaux.

Originally, Andrine asked for leave and wanted to send Amanda off in person, but then a case came up at the police station, and she couldn't leave for a while, so she called Roger.

"Don't worry, I will definitely send her to the place safely."

Roger closed the trunk and said goodbye to Andrine.

After starting the car, the two left Bay Town.

During the whole process, Amanda didn't say anything except saying goodbye to her mother.

She turned her head and looked at Bay Town, which was gradually moving away behind her. The original excitement disappeared, and an inexplicable emotion came to her heart.

She suddenly realized that parting might be an inescapable theme in her future life.

After all, he was still a young man, and his depression was only temporary. Halfway through the journey, Amanda broke away from the disappointment and began to chat with Roger about other topics.

"What is the extraordinary world like?"

Amanda asked.

"It's not as good as you think, and it's not as bad."

Roger thought for a while and replied.

"Of course, no matter what kind of world it is, the weak are inseparable from the strong. In the extraordinary world, this is particularly prominent."

"Your starting point is higher than many people, work hard and make yourself stronger."

Amanda nodded half understanding, he snapped his fingers suddenly, "I'll do a magic trick for you."

After finishing speaking, he stretched out his index finger and thumb, rubbing his slender fingers slowly, and then Amanda blew gently.

When she stretched out her index finger, a small group of red flames rose from the tip of her finger!

"Magic?"

Roger was slightly taken aback.

"How did you do it?"

Amanda clenched her fists, and the flames on her fingers disappeared.

"I don't know either. Suddenly one day I can do it, it's like an instinct. As long as I want."

After speaking, the flames reappeared.

The red-haired girl stared at the flame in her hand, enjoying herself playing alone.

"Ever tried its power?"

Roger was a little curious that the so-called blood could allow a person to drive the flames.

"It's as powerful as you can see. Light a cigarette, or burn a wad of paper. Even if it hits someone's face directly, it will go out immediately. This flame will go out if I leave now."

Amanda also seemed a little helpless.

"It's already a very good talent."

Roger also knew something about the blood of the sorceress from Henrik. Judging from the talent that Amanda showed just now, it has already surpassed most people.

"The enhancement of a warlock's power is inseparable from the awakening of one's own blood. Regarding this issue, Ms. Margaret should have a detailed promotion channel."

"Maybe next time we meet, you will already be an official sorceress."

Roger encouraged.

Although he knew that it was not so easy to be promoted to Transcendence, he obviously couldn't dampen the enthusiasm of the red-haired girl at this time.

Roger didn't drive fast, and the two of them were chattering along the way, arriving in Bordeaux at twice the usual speed.

The address given by Marguerite was in the bustling area of ​​Bordeaux. When he got there, Roger found that it was not far from the University of Bordeaux, only a few streets away.

"Royal Academy of Drama, Bordeaux?"

Different from the quaint and historical sense of the University of Bordeaux a few streets away, the Royal Academy of Drama in front of you is luxuriously decorated.

From the inside to the outside, it is only a matter of writing money on the school badge.

The flamboyant style does not look like a place to study at all. Seeing this decoration style, Roger also began to doubt the taste of the master of the Drama Academy, the sorceress Margaret.

After filling out the registration information at the school gate, Roger walked in with his luggage and Amanda.

Arriving at the door of a palace-style building, Roger was about to enter, but was stopped by a figure suddenly.

"Put her things there, and you can go."

"The area inside does not allow men to enter!"

11