Chapter 184. The Frog Prince
149 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Roger, be careful, this is an extraordinary creature, you alone are no match for him!"

Cain reminded.

Although their team had dealt with a few extraordinary creatures before, it was only done with careful preparation and the close cooperation of everyone.

One-on-one, no one in the team has yet entered Chaos, and will never be the opponent of that monster.

Cain was anxious, and he could not care about the toxicity of the smoke at this time. He held his breath and rushed straight over.

Seeing the captain doing this, the others naturally followed suit, and in the end, only the panicked Wolfe was left.

Roger was the fastest. At this time, he had chased the toad monster in front and ran out of the factory.

Even in the mountains and forests, the monster's speed was astonishingly fast, with its slender legs jumping on the ground, it could cross a distance of seven or eight meters in the next instant, and ran nearly a hundred meters after a few ups and downs.

Even at Roger's speed, it was very difficult to chase.

An extraordinary monster with poisonous attacks is exactly what Roger needs. Although it is not clear whether the opponent has poisonous glands, Roger cannot give up such an opportunity anyway.

After collecting the last materials and making some simple preparations, he can officially start the trial of grasses.

The two figures, one in front of the other, quickly climbed over a mountain. At this time, Roger had already opened a large distance from the other people behind him.

The monster seemed to be aware of this too, and the running figure suddenly stopped, turned around and rushed towards Roger.

In the darkness, Roger could clearly see the bullet holes Lawrence and Michelle had left on the monster.

The dense bullet holes on the body and the pustules on the skin surface gathered together. If this scene was seen by a trypophobic patient, he would probably spit it out immediately.

With the cover of the woods, the monster quickly approached Roger.

"Crack!"

The small tree with the thickness of the bowl was broken by the opponent, and then it was held in the hand, and it roared and smashed towards Roger.

This guy is different from many monsters that Roger has come into contact with before, and his intelligence level is obviously higher.

Naturally, Roger would not use a steel sword to confront the opponent head-on. He walked nimbly and walked around a tree. Not only did he avoid the opponent's attack, but he also took the opportunity to narrow the distance between them.

But as soon as he approached, a fishy and sweet smell entered his mind, and his mind was in a trance. The next second, the palm of the toad monster had already been smashed down.

"Guard!"

The moment he regained his clarity, Roger's body was stuck on the ground like a tree root, and the blood tendons in his hands spread upwards. After blocking the opponent's attack, Roger let out a breath.

"Go away!"

With a low growl, he swung the steel sword in his hand at a heavy but extremely swift speed.

Pooh!

The blade cut through the skin, chopped up the muscles, and embedded deeply into the bones.

At the same time, following the sound of fighting, Cain and others also came nearby.

"Is this guy really just a rookie?"

Beach held a pair of axes and stared wide-eyed at the two figures fighting in the arena.

"Has he already entered the Transcendence realm?"

"So young, does he have a special bloodline?" Cain rushed up quickly while talking.

"Go up and help!"

Hearing the sound from a distance, the toad monster's huge eyes rolled around. It wanted to get out of the battle, but Roger didn't give it a chance at all.

The moves changed from the thick and heavy ones just now, and were continuous and swift, entangled in the monster's pace.

"Quack!"

The monster yelled, but Roger's strength was getting stronger and stronger, the blood tendons on his wrists spread all the way to his elbows, he felt his blood throbbing, and there seemed to be infinite power in his body.

"Leave it to me!"

The point of the sword pierced into the monster's shoulder, the powerful force smashed the fascia of the bone, the sword lifted upwards, and a thick arm flew high.

"Shock!"

Cain's attack arrived immediately.

"Boom!"

The green smoke spread again, and the fishy-sweet smell rushed straight into his nostrils. Although Cain was far away, the smoke permeated him, but he was instantly affected.

A trace of struggle flashed across his face, as if he had fallen into some kind of hallucination.

The internal organs have been tempered three times, and Roger's resistance to poison is many times stronger than other people's. This time, he prepared in advance and was hardly affected in any way.

The steel sword in his hand protruded out, the tip of the sword pierced into leather, and Roger followed quickly after hitting the target.

As long as you can slow down the speed of the opponent a little bit, and wait for the people behind to arrive, the battle will be sure.

Even if it was severely injured by Roger, the monster had no intention of fighting at this time. With a flick of its body, it escaped from Roger's attack range and ran away without looking back.

In the dark environment, the surroundings were shrouded in smoke. Michelle and Lawrence's guns were almost disabled, and Cain, who was closest to him, was also affected by the smoke. Roger could only rely on himself at this time.

"Break out!"

He desperately squeezed his physical strength, and at the same time he was running forward, he kept taking the short knife out of his hand.

Pooh!

The sharp short knife hit the back of the monster's heart, and at the moment its body staggered, Roger, who broke out in full force, also rushed up.

"Die!"

With the strength of his body rushing forward, the steel sword in his hand went from bottom to top, from the monster's knee socket to the waist, and the stench rushed towards him, and the speed of the toad monster dropped again.

The steel sword was lifted to the limit, and then it was withdrawn abruptly, followed by a horizontal slash, and the strength was accumulated again.

Suffering severe injuries twice in a row, the toad monster completely lost its balance and threw itself forward involuntarily.

At this time, after two superpositions, Roger's last attack also burst out completely!

Holding the sword in both hands, he kicked the toad monster's calf, and the whole person leaped up, the blood veins on his arms turned purple.

Pooh!

The steel sword penetrated from top to bottom, from the back of the toad monster, and the sharp blade cut through the bones and muscles.

The white spine was exposed, and the monster let out a heart-piercing scream, and the split body collapsed to both sides during the run.

When he fell to the ground, his entire upper body was almost split in two.

Shaking off the green liquid on the weapon, Roger took a step forward, and the point of the sword pierced through the back of the toad monster's head, nailing the opponent to the ground.

The monster twitched, the internal organs hanging on the spine were thrown out of the body, and the green blood soaked the soil under the body.

It will soon be dead.

Once the toad monster died, the enveloping smoke dissipated automatically, and Cain returned to normal. Everyone ran over and saw Roger holding a sword with one hand, slowly pulling the weapon out of the monster.

"Is it over?"

Cain remembered what he had said to Roger, and his face burned red in the dark.

At the beginning, they seemed to be swearing, but in fact, without Roger, their team would be in great trouble this time.

Not to mention killing an ordinary person by mistake, without preparation, it is estimated that this monster will not be left behind.

Before the monster is killed by then, Wolfe may be dragged into bankruptcy and unable to pay the salary.

But Cain recovered quickly, and he took a step forward, "See if there is anything you need on this monster."

"According to the previous agreement, you killed this monster alone, and all the spoils should belong to you."

Roger nodded, drew out the short knife stuck in the corpse and began to search.

Michelle, who was standing in the distance, walked to the corpse of the monster, she frowned and thought for a while, "I know what this is."

"You must be familiar with its name."

An unknown light flashed in his eyes.

"It's called the Frog Prince."

13