Chapter 191. Swordsmanship Breakthrough
173 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hoo hoo..."

Joseph was panting violently, this level of running would not put pressure on his physical fitness, but in the dark bushes, that eye seemed to be everywhere.

The voodoo zombies around were intact, but there were not many witches who were originally protected in the middle.

And almost all those left behind were tortured and lost their fighting spirit.

After crossing this mountain, they will reach their destination, but the distance between this mountain is likely to be life and death.

"I can't run any longer, one after another, he will gradually eat us away."

"Is this kid a bloodline witcher? How can an ordinary witcher have such spiritual power?"

Yes, for Joseph, the most difficult thing for Roger was that his mental power was much stronger than that of ordinary witches.

In a head-to-head confrontation, Roger is definitely not Aurora's opponent. However, in the previous battle, because of the blind spot in thinking, Roger suddenly emerged and rushed out from his hiding place, killing Aurora by surprise.

While he severely injured Aurora, he also disintegrated the core of the mental interference of the entire team. Although he had to retreat because of Cain's reasons, the balance of the battle had tilted.

And Joseph's biggest mistake was that he didn't choose to fight head-on at the beginning, and at the same time lacked flexible mobile combat capabilities, which gave Roger the opportunity to defeat them one by one.

Slap.

Roger parted the bushes and stepped out on the dead branches under his feet.

The remaining witches are no longer enough to form a spiritual blockade, and the next step is the final duel with real swords and guns.

"Aurora, I know you still have the ability to fight. If you don't work hard at this time, you will never have another chance."

Joseph stared at Roger in the distance.

Although this young man does not have the aura of entering the Transcendence realm, but his strength, agility, and fighting qualities far exceed those of ordinary witchers.

Even among Transcendence realm people, he can be considered powerful.

Three times of tempering allowed Roger's internal organs to evolve into an inhuman state. Coupled with the addition of the hunter's hut, his skyrocketing physical fitness gave him the ability to face the Transcendence realm people head-on.

Not only that, but the modified body can also continue to explode. Even if he can't gain the upper hand in the initial confrontation, he can wear down most people with physical exertion.

Pooh!

There were two screams, and the two witches standing beside the stretcher turned their heads in horror, but what they saw was Joseph's handsome and cold face.

"Sooner or later, you will die. If this is the case, it is worthwhile for you to die!"

As he said that, Joseph's alienated palm pulled out two beating hearts from the witch.

Throwing a heart on Aurora, "What to choose, you can decide for yourself!"

The wound on Aurora's face seemed to be open at any moment. She looked at Roger approaching with a sword in the distance, with anger and resignation on her face.

In the end, all emotions disappeared completely, and Aurora became as calm as a volcano before erupting.

She opened her mouth, her tongue spread to both sides, and a worm as thick as a little finger drilled out of her tongue.

Joseph's performance was even more exaggerated, his mouth split to both sides, like a snake eating, he swallowed the whole heart in one gulp!

The heart was crushed into thick crumbs, and Joseph was ready to do his best.

But Aurora, who was lying on the stretcher, the light in his eyes became brighter and brighter, and the injuries on his body were recovering at a speed visible to the naked eye.

She got up from the single frame and picked up the severed arm she picked up from the battlefield.

Holding the broken arm with her right hand, she shook it slightly, and the flesh and blood on it fell like powder, and then the bones twisted, and a bone staff appeared in her hand.

"I want you to die now!"

Aurora roared, and the whole body collapsed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and turned into a skinny image in the blink of an eye.

She is no longer stimulating her potential, but truly immortal. Even if she can kill Roger, she will also not going to survive.

"kill!"

The voodoo zombies around the two rushed towards Roger with their majestic bodies shaking. Joseph stood in the distance, and with a wave of his cane, a black light shot out from his hand.

Roger held the sword in both hands, and swayed slightly under his feet, dodging Joseph's attack by a tiny margin.

Facing the voodoo zombie rushing up, he let out a low cry, his blood surged, his heart beat wildly, the blood flow speeded up, and the blood tendon on his arm unexpectedly spread up an inch again.

This little breakthrough seems to have opened up a new world for Roger.

The vague blood energy spread from his body, and a sudden realization rose in his heart. Roger knew that maybe his state at this time was pseudo Transcendence realm!

"Shua!"

When he took the first step, he swung the steel sword in his hand. Without any hesitation, his body made a slight error, and the second sword slashed horizontally.

He didn't even need to observe the results of the attack, as he rushed forward, he let out a bear roar.

Fighting is the best catalyst. At this moment, Roger felt that his black bear swordsmanship had once again improved to a higher level.

The originally heavy sword style has become light and agile, not because his strength has become stronger, but the control of the sword style has become more flexible.

The heaviness of the black bear blended with the lightness of a night cat, and Roger suddenly understood the intention of the swordsmanship arrangement given by the hunter's hut.

The lightness of a cat, the thickness of a bear, the cunning of a viper, the speed of a wolf, the majesty of a griffin...

When one day he integrates all attack methods into one, maybe then, he can call himself a master of swordsmanship.

There was a notice on the bulletin board, but Roger didn't notice it at all at this time.

One two three four!

Stepped out in four steps, leaving behind him a corpse divided into eight parts.

After swiping four swords in a row, Roger's aura not only didn't decline, but rose again. He was surging with energy and blood, and he felt that he had inexhaustible strength.

"Blood burst?!"

"Is he from the blood hunter family?!"

Joseph's face changed drastically, and at this moment Aurora's body floated past.

"Help me entangle him, I want to solve the battle at once!"

Aurora has overdrawn her vitality, this state cannot last at all, she needs time to prepare for the fatal blow.

There was a flash of retreat in Joseph's eyes, and Roger's state exploded at this time. Although he had stimulated his potential, he could not be Roger's opponent.

"If you don't go, I will kill you first!"

Aurora's bone cane pointed at Joseph from a distance.

There was boundless calm in the skull-like face, but it was precisely because of this that Joseph could see the determination of this woman!

"Ah!"

Under Aurora's persecution, Joseph roared and rushed forward waving his cane.

He launched a mental shock at Roger while running, and then waved his hands, and the poisonous snake hidden on his body screamed and shot at Roger.

Roger heard the conversation between the two, and under such circumstances, it was naturally impossible to give Aurora a chance to prepare for an attack.

Facing the two men who were as strong as crazy tigers, Roger sneered.

"Want to have a so-called final battle with me?"

"Have you watched too many movies?"

After speaking, he didn't care about the two people who were ready to go, and quickly rushed into the woods, disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Joseph: ...

A ball of green light burst out from Aurora's body, and she followed like crazy.

There is not much time left for her.

12