Chapter 195. Core Area
229 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger ran all the way, following the direction of Joseph's escape, over two mountains, he slowly slowed down, found a place with a wide view nearby, climbed up and looked down.

Surrounded by mountains and rocks in the distance, a semi-enclosed structure is formed, and two tall observation towers are built in the gap.

Extending to the inside are two rows of stone houses. At the end of the road, Roger also saw a huge cave with a height of nearly 10 meters.

"How did the people from the Voodoo Association get in and out of here?"

In the previous battle, Roger couldn't keep his hand, and naturally he didn't have any living things to use to press him.

According to the direction of Joseph and the others, Roger can judge that this should be the core area of ​​the Voodoo Association.

But now the question before him is whether he should venture into this place or not.

Before chasing him, Roger thought that he and the others were still near River Valley Town, and if they were lucky, they could kill all the members of the Voodoo Association.

He could make a time difference and leave Bordeaux before the Voodoo Association found him, but now that he is trapped in the cursed land, it is not so easy to leave.

"Are you going to try your luck on the mountain near the factory?"

Roger quickly dismissed the idea of ​​pure luck, and time is still on his side.

He tracked it all the way, and he dealt with all the members of the Voodoo Association.

The news should not have been sent back. According to the previous conversation between Joseph and Aurora, Aurora should be the temporary person in charge here, and now Aurora is dead.

The entire core area should be in a relatively empty state, as long as you are cautious, there may not be no chance of escaping.

After three considerations, Roger planned to act immediately.

As for Cain's people, he can't care so much now.

Let's not talk about whether we can find them all this time. In addition, we may lose the opportunity to leave here because of the missed time difference.

When you leave here, you can notify the Hunter Guild.

After thinking for a while, an idea suddenly popped up in his mind, he quietly slipped down from the high place, and ran in the direction he came from while hiding his figure.

Not long after, he saw a wandering figure in a forest, with a pale face and dull eyes. It was Gail who was taken away by the Voodoo Association not long ago.

During the pursuit, the person controlling Gail was killed by Roger. Unexpectedly, after so long, he still stayed in place.

After taking off the clothes of the corpse next to him, Roger quickly changed into his body, and after a simple disguise, he brought Gail to the core area.

In order to improve his eyesight, he also took a wild cat potion, and when he got closer to Roger, he realized that there were no patrolling personnel on the watchtower at the pass.

It's understandable when you think about it.

This is a separate closed area, only the people of the Voodoo Association are active here. As for the monsters, at least for the time being, Roger has not encountered a single one.

Therefore, the role of these two watchtowers for inspection is greater than surveillance.

As soon as the figures of the two appeared, they quickly attracted the attention of several people.

"Is it Miss Aurora and they are back?"

Someone asked loudly.

"Something happened, Miss Aurora and the others are behind, let me send this seed back first."

Roger lowered his head and tried to lower his voice.

Within the Voodoo Association, women tend to have a higher status, and there are only a few who can climb to a high position like Joseph.

"What happened?"

The three people in the distance stopped and looked at Roger with some doubt.

Roger tugged at the hood on his head, lowered his head and coughed a few times, "What are you still doing?"

"There was a big problem over there. For some unknown reason, several witchers broke into the place near Wolfe's factory."

"What?!"

After hearing Roger's words, everyone's expressions changed suddenly, and the news successfully diverted their attention.

"The Bordeaux factory?"

"Is it a newly assimilated area?"

"If that's the case, it's really possible!"

One of the women beckoned to Roger, "Give this seed to someone else, come with me and tell me what happened?"

"We need to do a good job of defense, and at the same time send people to support Miss Aurora!"

As she spoke, she walked towards the core area.

"The battle was still going on when I left. The people who broke in by mistake were extremely powerful. Miss Aurora asked me to return to reality immediately and report this matter!"

Roger followed behind the woman and said anxiously.

One of the remaining two took Gail away, and the other looked at Roger's back and seemed to want to say something, but was quickly called away by his companions.

Roger broke out in a cold sweat, scanning the entire area from the corner of his eye.

The two who walked quickly came to the door of a stone house, and the woman who was walking in front paused slightly after hearing Roger's words.

"Leave?"

"Miss Aurora told you to get out of here?"

Hearing the doubts in the woman's mouth, Roger thought something was wrong in his heart.

"Only Miss Aurora has the means to leave here, how could she give such an order?"

Before the words fell, the woman who walked to the door seemed to understand something, but then a huge force came, a big hand covered her mouth, and knocked her into the room!

The woman in his arms struggled violently, Roger knocked on the back of her neck, and he also took the opportunity to see the structure in the room clearly.

The entire stone house is built against the mountain, three of which are made of boulders, while the other side is directly connected to the mountain wall.

There were no decorations in the room, and there were no things like magic circles and portals that Roger imagined. When he was distracted to observe, a strong wind hit his ears.

A sharp giant ax clung to his body and smashed to the ground. Roger jumped aside, and four strong men like iron towers stepped out from the corner of the room.

Unlike the voodoo zombies that Roger had seen before, these four were obviously stronger, and all wore thick armor, and the length of the weapons in their hands exceeded 1.5 meters.

I don't know how they judged Roger's identity, they slowly surrounded Roger without saying a word.

These 4 guys are not easy to deal with alone, let alone 4, even if they can kill them, the noise caused by the battle will definitely attract the attention of others.

Roger suddenly thought of something, quickly grabbed the woman who fell on the ground, and put the woman in front of him, his body turned slowly, and the four burly voodoo zombies seemed to have lost their target suddenly.

"It should be a mark formed by some kind of spell, so that they can easily distinguish between the people of the Voodoo Association and the intruders."

But it was also because of this that the two people who were tightly attached to each other caused their perception to be disordered.

Roger moved carefully, and the dagger appeared in his hand at some point, with the sharp blade resting on the witch's neck.

Blood flowed, and the comatose witch woke up.

"Tell me how to get out of here, or..."

Roger exerted a little force and said in a cold voice.

12