Chapter 201. Migration
161 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the mouth of the woman who was held hostage before, I learned that the Wolf Factory and its surrounding area were formed suddenly.

In addition to the factory in the entire area, there is another place that is likely to appear in this world.

That's Wolfe's villa!

Being able to get there, Roger will have a chance of survival.

Running around and fighting all night, even with Roger's physical strength, he couldn't bear it at this time. In addition, before he escaped, he was injured by Julian's attack, his internal organs were aching, and his combat effectiveness dropped a lot.

Desperately turned over a mountain, the burning pain on his forehead gradually subsided.

He breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and Roger knew that he had gained a little breathing time.

At this moment, out of the corner of my eye, he saw a house looming on the top of the mountain not far away.

"Huh?"

"A cabin in the woods?"

The moment he saw this house, Roger's mind was completely attracted, and countless reasons emerged in his mind, each of which was urging him to move closer to it.

"Did Wolfe's villa become an ordinary wooden house when it was assimilated?"

A thought popped up in his mind, and Roger subconsciously discarded many things in his brain. After hesitating for a moment, he sped up and ran towards the distant cabin.

His field of vision gradually widened, and he finally saw the image of the cabin in the distance.

The ordinary wooden structure is hidden deep in the woods, and it looks very similar to Roger's hut in Bay Town.

The door was wide open, and the specific structure inside could not be seen clearly, and a large piece of land was reclaimed in front of the cabin.

Naturally, nothing was planted in the land, and a crooked scarecrow was placed on the edge of the field, but it was strange that the direction of the scarecrow was opposite to Roger.

The owner of the house does not seem to use it for protection against the occasional small bird animal that lands, but to scare something else.

Julian's voice came closer behind her.

"I know you're nearby, lucky guy, I'll find you next time!"

The area in the distance is open, if he just rush up like this, it is very likely that he will be spotted by Julian who is following.

Roger circled the hillside, burrowed into the woods from the other side of the field, and was behind the cabin when he reappeared.

A large mass of brown liquid was condensed in front of the house, and this mass seemed to have existed for a long time.

The solution had penetrated into the depths of the soil, and Roger observed carefully to confirm that there was no one in the room, and then rushed in.

The interior of the room was much neater than he had imagined. The only piece of furniture was a wooden bed. At this moment, a figure flashed in the distance, and Julian unexpectedly appeared on the top of the mountain on the other side!

"So fast?!"

Opening the wooden hut model in his consciousness, and seeing the words appearing on the notice board, Roger let out a sigh of relief.

"Sure enough!"

He gathered his spirit and gave the order.

"Temporary Relocation!"

In a trance, there was an unknown change in the cabin in front of me.

This kind of change was very strange, something that Roger hadn't experienced during the temporary relocation before, but he couldn't say anything specific for a while.

Seeing the approaching figure from the gap in the planks, Roger thought for a while, let the door open, and then triggered the penetrating function of the hunter's cabin.

At the same time, Julian, who was still on the top of the opposite mountain just now, has come nearby at an extremely fast speed.

"If you are really hiding in this cabin, it can only be said that you are too stupid!"

Julian didn't even realize that the moment she saw the cabin, she subconsciously thought that Roger was hiding here.

This thought came very suddenly, but Julian didn't notice anything unusual, she just thought that Roger should be there, and she should go in and have a look.

So she set off and came near the cabin.

The reddish-brown soil in the field made her frown, and Julian seemed to have noticed something unusual.

"Will he hide here?"

The energy in Julian's body surged, and she wanted to completely destroy the little cabin in front of her, but then a strange emotion appeared.

"Hide and seek? You want to hide in it, it's interesting."

The door was open, and Julian stepped into it. The moment she stepped into the cabin, the surrounding light dimmed, as if entering another world.

Without the imaginary sneak attack, Julian looked around.

The room was not big, and there was no place to hide people at all. Immediately afterwards, her pupils shrank slightly, and she cast a spell to dispel interference.

Although the target of the pursuit was a witcher, Julian still did so subconsciously.

Everything in the room was normal, and Julian turned around, and the strange thing was that the idea of ​​wanting to enter it just now suddenly disappeared.

"It looks like you're not that stupid."

The moment she left the room, Julian accidentally closed the door.

"Boom!"

"Where did he hide?"

She muttered something in a low voice, and then walked into the depths of the woods.

The whole area was silent again, the sun was shining on the fields, and the scarecrow's ridiculous hair was blowing in the wind.

At the same time, Roger, who entered the misty hut, completely relaxed. He lay down on the floor regardless of his image, and let out a long breath.

No matter how strong Julian was, she still couldn't cross the two layers of space and come to the misty world.

Opening the storage box, he found some food and stuffed it into his stomach. Roger handed over the loot he got from the toad monster.

[ The Lungs of the Frog Prince: a cursed thing, no one can tell whether he is a man or a monster. The special lung structure is the basis for his underwater survival.

Quality: Precious. ]

[ Submit? ]

"Yes!"

After all this was done, another change occurred in the misty hut. Before he had time to check the updated information, Roger lay down on the wooden bed and fell asleep.

He is too tired and needs a good rest, and then he has to do the most important thing after coming to this world.

The Trial of Grasses!

The marks on his forehead couldn't be removed, and the temporarily relocated hunter's hut couldn't exist forever. Roger was destined to be unable to stay in it all the time.

And Julian's strength is something Roger can't compete with at this stage, although it is not clear whether he can compete with Julian after the trial of grasses.

But this is almost the only choice for Roger.

After fighting and running all night, Roger didn't have time to think carefully. He always felt that he seemed to overlook some key information.

A key message that can bring life to life!

The cabin in the forest on the top of the mountain was undisturbed. After an unknown period of time, the dark brown soil rolled up like flesh and blood, and then an ugly woman with pale skin and a fat body crawled out of it.

The woman combed the two strands of long hair fluttering from her temples, her small eyes revealed a hint of greed and cunning.

"Oh……"

"A new guest visit?"

"What kind of image should I appear this time?"

As she walked forward, she rubbed the fat on her body, and when she came to the door, her whole image changed drastically.

"Boom boom boom!"

The woman reached out and knocked on the door.

After waiting for a while, there was no sound coming from the room.

"Has he fallen into a nightmare? It saved me some energy."

She muttered softly, reaching out and pushing hard.

"Um?"

The simple wooden door is like being embedded in the wall, it has not moved at all!

Bang bang bang!

The woman frantically hammered on the wooden door in front of her, but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't open the damn door.

11