Chapter 209. Entering the Transcendence Realm!
156 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It turns out that this is the Transcendence realm!"

It is not simply the strength of the body, but a breakthrough to the original structure. Genes determine the human body structure and upper limit of strength.

In order to break this shackle, a new system needs to be constructed.

Roger didn't know how the real witcher did this, but at least in the world before him, the body he inherited followed the rules that this world should have.

Blood-red tendons were growing inside Roger's body. This process was extremely painful, equivalent to the destruction of bones and then growing again.

Roger finally understood why there must be a spinal fluid of a Transcendence creature in the extraordinary core mentioned in the grass potion.

The initial destruction and alienation are all laying the groundwork, which is equivalent to the process of recasting weapons, destroying and melting, and the third stage is equivalent to re-smelting!

Every second became extremely long, and Roger wished he could faint directly. Slowly, he regained a little control over his body.

His hands were scratching frantically on the ground, and the nails were lifted to reveal the bloody tender flesh, but Roger continued to scratch with his fingers without nails as if he couldn't feel the pain!

The flesh and blood were rubbed away bit by bit by the floor, leaving a long trace mixed with minced meat.

Pain.

Is this the only way to step into the Transcendence realm?

If it happens again, Roger doesn't know if he still has the courage to go through it all.

"Hahaha!"

After a low growl, he suddenly laughed strangely.

"Comfortable, what a treat. Pain, only pain can make me feel my own existence."

"It's a great feeling."

"Ha ha!"

His eyes became blurred, and there was bottomless indifference and a crazy look in Roger's pupils...

Even after the Trial of Grasses ended, Roger didn't know what would become of him.

In fact, with Roger's preliminary preparations, even if there were some risks in the whole trial process, it was generally much safer than other witchers.

But the pain in the third stage was something he hadn't thought of before. The level of the magical cow monster was much higher than that of Roger, and its spinal fluid was not something Roger could bear at this stage.

This was also his body. An ordinary witcher might have collapsed and turned into a mass of rotten flesh.

But as time went by, Roger's body and spirit reached the limit.

There were countless bloodstains on the floor, but strangely, the fingertips that exposed the bones were slowly growing.

This is from the powerful repairing ability of the spinal fluid of the magical cow.

Growth and destruction, and so on.

After the pain and madness, Roger became as silent as a corpse.

He opened his mouth wide, and his body stopped struggling, and he could only see the slight bulge of the spine on his back, moving in his body like a python.

Sweat poured out crazily, and soon left a clear human-shaped watermark on the ground.

Roger's whole body shrank a lot, his muscles were shriveled, and his eyes were slack.

The transformation process is inseparable from the support of energy. Normally, the energy in the potion is enough to support the witcher to complete a transformation.

But the spinal fluid of the magical Cow is too powerful, and Roger's transformation is far from over, but the energy in the potion has been exhausted.

"No! If this continues, the trial will fail."

"Massive areas of the body are dehydrated, and without energy, the body breaks down in the process."

"Bed!"

"Rejuvenating wooden bed!"

A gleam of light flashed in his eyes, and Roger mustered all his strength to move forward bit by bit.

The pain and weakness tormented him so much that he almost lost the ability to think, and in the end, he could only move mechanically.

I do not know how long it has been.

A withered, zombie-like palm pressed against the edge of the wooden bed.

After climbing this short distance, Roger has tried his best, and he doesn't even know how he climbed onto the wooden bed.

"Energy, I need more energy!"

At the same time, the weird woman who had been locked out for several days suddenly felt something.

The fat on his body trembled violently, and there seemed to be something wriggling under the pale skin.

"What happened?"

In the darkness, the woman turned her head and looked at the land not far away with her long and narrow eyes.

The reddish-brown soil rolled, and slowly the whole land boiled like a pan of oil. This land was connected to some unknown place, and corpses kept emerging from it.

The scene looked like a blown toilet, and it was extremely uncomfortable.

"What happened?"

The woman moved her fat body to the edge of the field, and the corpses that emerged from the ground were all in a half-decomposed state.

But once these corpses leave the envelope of the land, they will collapse instantly, turning into a mass of black ash, which will be blown away by the wind.

It was as if the energy in the flesh and blood was completely pulled away by an unknown force.

"What did you do? What did you do to my house?!"

Intangible fear enveloped the whole body, and even the energy in his body was gradually sucked away when he got closer.

"Open that door!"

"Open that damn door for me!"

She growled sharply.

The scarecrow who was originally standing on the edge of the field immediately moved into action, and with just a few breaths, the scarecrow covered a distance of nearly 100 meters and came to the door of the hut.

It waved the sickle in its hand, and slashed at the wooden door fiercely!

Knife after knife, sawdust flying, the scythe that can easily cut off the pistol is holding a thin wooden door, there is no way.

In the desperate roar, the weird woman collapsed on the ground powerlessly. In fact, she was also one of the many corpses buried in the field, but an accident caused her to mutate.

The bones were left out to make scarecrows, and buried in the fields was all the flesh that was chipped from the bones!

Roger didn't know what was going on outside at all, just when he couldn't hold on anymore, a steady stream of energy emerged from the wooden bed.

These energies seem to be full of vitality, but they contain darkness and corruption, which are no different from poison to normal people.

But the spinal fluid Roger used came from the magical cow, which itself was a creature similar to a ghoul, except that it was of a higher level, purifying a bit of pure vitality from the rotting death.

It was this bit of vitality that Roger chose as the main material for the Trial of Grasses.

Surging energy surged in the body, and the supplemented body recovered at an extremely fast speed, the shriveled muscles became full, and the bones were repeatedly tempered and polished, as hard as steel.

His heart was beating, and Roger regained the perception of the body, which was different from the false hallucinations when he was in a state of alienation.

The power of this moment is palpable.

Hush!

The blood rushes, the blood-red tendons spread in the body, and the formed nucleus gathers in the chest, little by little, the tiny ends are connected with the original organs.

Time passed little by little, and the blood surged, giving Roger a little more inhuman temperament.

Finally, when everything in his body was completely over, he opened his eyes, and the yellow vertical pupils made people daunting.

Get up from bed.

Ka Ka Ka!

Roger felt that his whole body had jumped up a little bit.

He clenches his fist.

"Is this the Transcendence Realm?"

11