Chapter 213. The Land of Resurrection
156 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roger tidied up his equipment, put the steel sword on his back, and put away the rest of the potions by category.

For the convenience of fighting, the clothes he usually wears are all slightly larger in size, which is barely acceptable at this time, but the underwear is a bit tight.

Check out the notice board.

From the start of the trial of grasses to the end of the whole process, about 5 days have passed, which is already much faster than most witcher trials.

The most important thing is the bonus of the hunter's hut obtained in the third stage. The sudden power greatly accelerated Roger's evolution process.

Let the transformation that originally took three days be compressed to about one day.

From the bulletin board, Roger also found the reason.

"The land of Resurrection?"

The cabin he temporarily moved to was called the hut of the Land of Resurrection. Reminiscent of the dark and obscure energy that surged in his body at that time, Roger had some understanding in his mind.

The land of rebirth, although literally means a lot of vitality, but Roger, who has experienced it personally, can detect the little bit of weirdness hidden in this word.

Only the dead will be resurrected. What is contained in this is definitely not positive energy, but the real power of death.

In addition to the addition of an extra organ, under the catalysis of this energy, some other changes in the body seem to have taken place, but Roger still doesn't understand it deeply.

There was a faint stabbing pain on his forehead. Even after the trial of grasses, the fluctuation of the spell that Julian left on him still existed.

It's just that the fluctuation has become much weaker because of the passage of time.

After entering the second level of Ouroboros Meditation, Roger's spiritual power has improved a lot. In fact, if he wants, he can now erase the magical aura left by Julian on him at any time.

But Roger didn't do that.

Creak.

He pushed open the door, and there was a block behind the door. When he went outside, Roger saw a dead bone lying on the wooden door.

"What?"

Roger was a little confused for a while, and he kicked casually.

Snapped!

The scarecrow made of dead bones flew several meters away, its body scattered all over the ground.

"What a strange place, even the Scarecrow knows how to knock?"

The traces left on the ground at the door disappeared, and the color of the soil in the field not far away became a little lighter.

The land is flat, and it really feels like a paradise.

He stood there quietly, adjusting his state bit by bit.

When the state reached its peak, Roger stepped into the field. The soil under his feet was soft, which in fact affected his normal exertion.

But standing in it, Roger could feel the feeling of lying on a wooden bed.

The vitality of the body is being restored all the time, and the whole body is full of inexhaustible strength.

"This feeling……"

"It's really intoxicating!"

There was a trace of blackness on his face, but Roger didn't notice it at this moment. Time passed and the sunset fell, just when Roger felt the energy surging in his body was about to burst his whole body.

A figure passed by quickly not far away.

"You didn't run away?"

A look of surprise flashed across Julian's face.

Knowing that Roger was not alone, Julian still went alone.

On the one hand, it was due to her strong confidence in her own strength, and on the other hand, the manpower she left in the core area was enough to resist those wandering hunters.

After all, in the core area, there are things that the Voodoo Association needs to protect.

Roger slowly drew the steel sword.

The sound of metal rubbing sounded, the mind was converted, the tip of the sword drooped, and Roger stared at Julian who was not far away.

"Are you really hiding around here?"

Julian doesn't seem eager to attack Roger.

"I'm really curious, how did you escape my spell tracking in the past few days?"

She glanced over.

"Where are your companions? Let them come out together."

"Or……"

"They went to another place. What foolish confidence. Because no matter what you choose, your end will be death!"

Roger held the sword in both hands, the power in his body surged, and the aura of the whole person became stronger and stronger. Julian quickly discovered this, and there was a hint of surprise on her face.

"This is the aura fluctuation unique to Transcendence creatures. You have entered the Transcendence realm?"

"Just these few days? Hehe, it's interesting."

The clothes on Julian's body moved like living things.

"But who gave you the confidence to make you think that you can compete with me if you enter the Transcendence realm?!"

After she finished speaking, she opened her hands violently, and a black crescent moon rose slowly behind her. At the same time, the setting sun fell from the horizon, taking away the last ray of light.

In an instant, the black moon behind Julian filled Roger's entire field of vision.

The emotions in his heart are surging, Roger has only one thought now, and that is to kill!

With a roar, his whole body moved violently, he took a step with his right foot, exerted strength in his waist and abdomen, the steel sword in his hand pierced the air, and the moment his body rotated, he slashed!

Surprisingly, what Roger attacked was not Julian who was standing not far away, but the blank space behind his body!

Bang!

Sparks fly.

A figure flashed in mid-air, Julian's figure appeared behind Roger strangely, the clothes on her arms moved like living things, forming a short stick between his hands.

"You were able to spot me?"

"Shua!"

In the next second, Julian's figure disappeared again, and her body retreated. The steel sword in his hand drew a trajectory, and Roger turned around and stabbed it without looking at it.

But before the strength in his hand was exhausted, the sword technique changed again, taking advantage of the trend!

Bang!

This time, Julian's figure was cut off by Roger like a cannonball, and the black short stick in her hand was broken inch by inch, but before it landed, the short stick turned into black smoke and attached to her body again.

A look of surprise flashed across her face, "How on earth did you do it?"

"In the darkness, even a female sorceress of the same level may not be my opponent!"

The tip of the sword drooped, and the spiritual force in Roger's mind was agitated, and before he knew it, the Sign of Quen had been activated.

It's just that Roger didn't choose to attach the sign to his body, but spread outward, covering the entire space within two meters around his body.

He originally planned to test a certain idea in his mind, and at the same time defend against Julian's long-range attack.

After all, all the witches he has come into contact with are good at spells and mental attacks, and their physical strength defects will make them stay away from him.

But Julian in front of him was obviously an exception.

She turned out to be one of the rare witches who is good at melee combat. In addition, what she practiced was definitely not voodoo, but more like the black witchcraft that Mansu had mentioned!

Powerful yet secretive. Combined with the illusion of falsehood and the ability to travel in the dark, this woman is indeed extremely powerful at night.

But what I didn't expect was that Quen, who was surrounded by the surroundings, discovered Julian's sudden appearance at the first time.

Roger turned and slashed without hesitation, and followed Julian's every move.

Put the steel sword in your hand in front of him.

"If your ability is limited to this..."

There was a strong confidence in Roger's eyes.

"Then you can escape now!"

11