Chapter 218. Leave
132 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Be careful, everyone, there may be other monsters hidden under here."

Roger reminded.

The bloody water on the stone platform slid down little by little, revealing its original appearance. The entire platform was about three meters in diameter, and the overall color was black. There were no traces of artificial polishing on the edges, as if it was formed naturally.

Roger looked and found that there was a wooden lifting platform on the top of the cave right above the platform. He quickly climbed up the lifting platform, and then let others slowly put him down.

"How about it?"

Lawrence, who was standing on the shore, asked loudly. Cain also released his evil spirit at this time. He let the evil spirit leave his body and controlled the evil spirit to come near the platform.

"The traces on it should be left by the Voodoo Association, the specific function..."

"Do you want to activate it?"

To be honest, Roger was also a little hesitant.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Do we have any other options?"

"Probably our only chance to get out of here."

"All right."

Roger also nodded, and the mental power in his mind radiated out, activating the magic circle in front of him.

"Buzz!"

There was a vibration in the air, the magic circle on the stone platform was activated, and the stone platform emitted a green light.

Everyone quickly backed away, but nothing happened after a long time.

"What happened?"

With a flash of inspiration in his mind, Roger suddenly thought of many details, the monster guarding here, and the faces in the monster's body that resemble Aurora and Julian.

"Is this the key to controlling the entry and exit of the entire cursed land?"

Except for Julian, no one else should be able to get close to this place. Thinking of this, Roger waved quickly.

"Everyone follow me!"

After speaking, he climbed down from the lifting platform, followed the stairs to the outside of the cave.

When he found the stone house he had been to, the wall leaning against the mountain had become as smooth as the surface of water.

The others following him were also ecstatic when they saw this scene.

"It's the exit!"

"We can leave now!"

Bang!

Roger drew the steel sword behind his back.

"Everyone, be careful, there may be a fierce battle waiting for us outside."

The joy on everyone's faces subsided, and they nodded one after another.

There are various indications that the Voodoo Association has been operating this place for a long time, so the outside is likely to be another stronghold for them.

Everyone has been trapped in the cursed place for the past few days, so naturally they don't know what's going on outside.

The four of Lawrence hid in Tibet, but experienced a horrible night in the cabin on the top of the mountain. In their knowledge, the person in charge of the Voodoo Association here was Aurora.

He didn't know that Roger not only killed Aurora and Joseph, but even Julian, who arrived later and reached the crescent moon level, died in his hands.

Entering the Transcendence is enough to attract people's attention. If you let other people know that you killed Julian...

At this time Roger was ready to run away.

He killed Aurora, Joseph, and Julian, and the Voodoo Association would never let it go. If you don't run away at this time, it will be dangerous when the Voodoo Queen sends someone to the door.

After opening the Quen sign, Roger walked out first.

It was as if he had passed through a thin layer of fog, and he didn't feel anything in his body. When Roger came back to his senses, he realized that the scenery in front of him had changed drastically. He was standing on an unknown mountain, and River Valley Town was far away.

"It's finally out!"

The continuous running and fighting in the past week have made him extremely exhausted, and the most important thing is the depression that has been shrouded in his heart.

This cursed land is like a cage, if you can't leave, there is no difference between being alive and dead.

Turning around, the figures of several other people also appeared on the top of the mountain.

What surprised Roger was that there was no stronghold of the Voodoo Association here.

"Let's go our separate ways!"

Cain sighed. He is the oldest and has the most concerns.

"I hope to have the opportunity to meet again!"

Roger nodded, and then left quickly along the mountain road.

The entire cursed land is relatively closed, and everyone who appeared in Wolfe's factory at that time was disposed of by him.

When he brought Gail to the core area, no one else saw his face, and the only Julian who had seen him was already dead.

For the time being, Roger felt that he was relatively safe.

Hmm...the car left near the Wolfe factory was a clue, and Roger hesitated to drive it away.

After thinking about it, he still felt that he should leave the Bordeaux area as quickly as possible without wasting any more time.

As long as you escape from the area covered by the power of the Voodoo Association, the rest will be easy to handle.

The world is so big, there is always a place for him.

However, when Roger came to the vicinity of River Valley Town at the fastest speed, he found that the streets of the entire town were empty, and patrolling soldiers could still be seen at the intersection.

On the main street, police cars passed by from time to time. Suddenly, Roger's pupils shrank slightly, and he saw a figure coming out of one of the shops.

"Andrine?"

"Why is she here? What happened here?"

A ridiculous idea suddenly came to mind.

"Could it be that we've been there for a few days, and we've been outside for months?"

In this case, he naturally didn't dare to ask.

Seeing the situation at the intersection, Roger knew that even if he found a means of transportation, he would not be able to drive away from here.

It was impossible to go to the town, so after roughly estimating the distance, Roger planned to set off immediately and hike through the forest.

When Roger left River Valley Town, the car of the Voodoo Association also arrived here, and Ashley walked into one of the houses with a few witches with gloomy faces.

Not long after, she left the house. The special contact method left by the Voodoo Queen didn't take effect. Ashley tried various methods, but the results were like nothing.

Immediately afterwards, he came to the hospital in River Valley Town. To her surprise, all the patients got out of that weird state, and it was only a matter of time before they returned to normal.

"What happened?"

According to the prior agreement, she and Julian must never meet.

In order to avoid being discovered by others, once the whole plan starts, the portal to the cursed land cannot be opened for a long period of time.

They can only conduct simple communication through the contact information left by the Voodoo Queen in advance.

But now the contact has been interrupted, and the patients who should have been ill have all returned to normal.

Ashley's heart sank, she knew that something must have happened in the cursed land.

"Is there something wrong with the ritual or is there a new monster there?"

Ashley resisted the urge to open the cursed land. She had to be careful in this situation. If she was caught with real evidence...

"Let's ask the teacher's opinion."

After thinking about it, Ashley called Cassandra.

After a long time, a familiar voice came from the opposite side.

"Ashley?"

Black's voice sounded unhurried.

"Lady Cassandra has entered there."

The most common sentence made Ashley's heart skip a beat, and a bad premonition suddenly rose in her heart.

The top combat effectiveness of the Voodoo Association is three to two, and now in the whole of Bordeaux, she is the only one left struggling.

10