Chapter 222. Renewal of Alchemy Potion
133 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The apartment where Roger lived was limited in size, and after the relocation, only the wooden bed and the study room remained.

In addition, a soft couch next to the bed can be used for meditation, and the cabinet next to it becomes a storage box.

However, Roger did not intend to use the function here, but came to the misty hut through the teleportation function.

He could now take a good look at the changes the last upgrade had brought to the Mist Hut.

Through the room on the second floor, Roger came to the new alchemy laboratory.

Unlike what Roger imagined, the alchemy laboratory was not full of various experimental instruments.

The room was empty, and Roger found out after inquiries that the contents inside needed to be filled by himself, but after being placed in it, they would receive additional bonuses from the hunter's hut.

This is more in line with the hut's long-standing style.

"You can't let me draw a prize..."

"Will you reward me with the Lake Lady's sword?"

Roger couldn't help but vomit.

At the beginning, the bulletin board would give him corresponding rewards after he completed the demon hunting mission, but after his strength improved, the hunter's hut did not give any feedback.

To be honest, Roger couldn't figure out the rules.

However, according to his guess, even if the hunter's hut really rewarded him with a weapon, most of them would be completed in the form of spirit injection.

It should be similar to the short knife last time, he provides basic weapons, and the hunter's hut will change its inherent attributes.

After entering the Transcendence realm, the alchemy potions he had taken before had almost no effect.

There is a simple bookshelf next to the operating table, where the previous monster illustrations and herbal information appear, and of course the most important alchemy manual.

Roger opened the alchemy manual, which has updated a lot of sword oil, remnants, hybrid beasts, corpse-eating creatures, cursed ones, and evil spirits...

Although it is only the most elementary level, it is enough to deal with the battle at this stage.

It's a pity that the sword oil formula for dragons and high-level vampires did not appear, which made Roger slightly disappointed.

Now he also discovered some rules of the hunter's hut, regarding the alchemy potion, the specific configuration is completely different from that in the game.

This is most likely caused by the rules of different worlds. When introducing the alchemy laboratory, the instructions clearly stated that Roger needs to learn the alchemy knowledge of this world.

When Roger himself is improved, the information of the alchemy laboratory will also be updated.

For several of the formulas, there are corresponding materials in the storage box, and Roger configured some.

In addition to sword oil, there are several special potions in the alchemy manual.

[ Snake Eyes-Day: Stimulate spiritual potential. After taking this potion, the witcher's brain will be fully active, allowing him to better perceive and control his mental power.

In this state, perception and learning abilities will also be greatly improved.

Toxicity: 3 ]

[ Snake Eyes-Month: full-scale outbreak, during the duration of the drug effect, the speed of mental decline is greatly slowed down, and the brain is paralyzed by pain. Even if it suffers from violent mental stimulation, it can recover quickly.

This medicine has strong side effects. After the effect of the medicine is over, it will be in a state of distraction for a long time, and it cannot be used in combination.

Toxicity: 4. ]

[ Blood Coagulation Potion: After taking it, it will temporarily suppress the bleeding of the internal and external wounds, even if you fight, the wounds will not burst again.

For the sake of your life, please leave the battle as soon as possible before the effect of the medicine expires. Too many witchers die trying to seek medical attention.

Toxicity: 2. ]

[ Blood Burning Potion: Blood boils, which puts a huge burden on the body and accelerates the fusion and growth of new organs.

Toxicity: 3 ]

Roger simply looked at the formulas of these potions. The proportion of extraordinary materials used in the new potion formulas has increased significantly. There are many materials that he has never even heard of.

"It looks like it's going to cost a lot of money again."

Extraordinary materials are much more expensive than ordinary materials, which can be understood by comparing with Henrik.

The medicines he used to suppress abnormal conditions in his body included several supernatural materials that were extremely expensive, and the windfall they got last time could barely last a month or two.

Roger has a lot more things to configure than Henrik, and the materials involved are also wider, so the price will rise to an exaggerated level.

At the same time, he also noticed that there was an extra hint in the new potion formula.

Toxicity.

Corresponding to this attribute is his own detoxification ability, regardless of the side effects of each medicine, if his own detoxification ability is lower than the toxicity value of the medicine.

Drinking the potion is basically equivalent to suicide.

Roger looked at the notice on the bulletin board, and found that his detoxification ability corresponds to the value of ultimate power.

In other words, his current poison resistance should be 7 points.

If the toxicity of the potion he drank was lower than this value, he should be able to bear it. If it was higher, he would be very dangerous.

According to different potions, the mixture will be accompanied by a series of sequelae such as hallucinations and madness.

Severe cases are likely to be directly killed.

This update of the Alchemy Notes also included potions to suppress injuries for the first time.

Blood coagulation medicine.

After all, the reality is different from the game. It takes a long time to recover from a normal injury. Except for the spinal fluid he obtained last time, Roger has not been exposed to other powerful healing medicines in this world.

Through this period of understanding, at least in the low-level magical world, it is rare to see such strange things as spinal fluid.

Things that can save lives can't be too precious.

However, with the upgrade of the alchemy laboratory, Roger believes that one day there will be powerful healing potions in the notes.

The current Roger should not be Julian's opponent in a normal battle. A large part of the reason why he was able to kill Julian cleanly last time was due to the influence of the land of resurrection.

But that place was so weird that Roger was even afraid that if he stayed there for a long time, he would be attracted and trapped unconsciously.

Since crossing, he has been learning and improving, but he can also feel that the hunter's hut is also learning and improving, and is improving its own rules bit by bit.

Maybe one day, the witcher in the game will flourish in his hands.

Rebuilding a castle like Kaer Morhen's and making it a holy place for witchers seems like a desirable thing just to think about it.

But now Roger didn't think so much, he wrote down a few important supernatural materials, and he left the alchemy laboratory and returned to No. 1 Misty hut.

When the misty hut is upgraded to level 4, the wooden bed that restores energy is improved, and it has the ability to recover injuries to a certain extent.

In addition, the original study has also been upgraded.

The corresponding cultivation method should be updated.

When Roger pushed open the wooden door of the study, the new structure made him slightly startled.

The original study room was very simple, with only a table, a chair and a bookshelf standing by the wall.

But now, in addition to the original structure, the volume of the desk has increased a lot, and there are a few more books and some things that Roger is very familiar with.

8