Chapter 231. Ancestral Relic? Hehe
128 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Roger and Hathaway came to the place where they played cards yesterday, Roger was a little surprised by the crowd.

In the crowd, Terry was standing on a low platform, and there were even people around who were recording something in a notebook with a pen.

At this time, Terry changed his usual dullness, his whole face was full of confidence, and he spoke at a steady pace, carefully explaining the operating rules he discovered.

He didn't even have any intention of hiding it.

The other people around were also listening intently, and they didn't even notice that Roger and the two walked in.

"...The general principle is like this. After you go back, as long as you find the corresponding spirit-gathering materials and practice more, you will find the law."

"Papa papa!"

Everyone applauded at the same time. On the one hand, it was because of Terry's spirit of selfless sharing, and on the other hand, it was also the recognition of his strength and profound knowledge.

Terry, who was standing on a high place, also found Roger at this time.

"I cracked the card's mystery about activating spiritual activity!"

At this time, Terry was even a bit aggressive. Of course, his performance was not just aimed at a certain person, but stemmed from the excitement of a difficult subject being overcome.

"Oh……"

Roger nodded calmly. He didn't even know what Terry was talking about. After all, he was just a witcher, not a full-time psychic, and he didn't know the working principle of the Gwent card.

Unlike Roger, Hathaway next to her had a look of shock on her face. Just last night, she also discovered some mysteries in the Gwent card, and even snubbed Roger for this reason.

But she tried all night, but couldn't find any clues.

But who would have thought that when they came here early this morning, they would find that one of the mysteries had been deciphered by that mysterious and unassuming man.

"Very impressive!"

Hathaway praised sincerely. Hearing what Hathaway said, Terry returned to his usual dullness, with a little embarrassment on his face.

"Don't say that, I just cracked the mystery, but as the creator of this special psionic rule, Roger is the more powerful one."

Terry came down from the dais.

"Among your peers, you are the only one who is better than me in terms of the operating rules of psionic power!"

"Let's play a game of Gwent. Today I will completely defeat you."

"Wait a minute."

Roger took out 4 decks of cards and put them on the table, followed by some books.

"Before playing the Gwent card, it is also necessary for everyone to understand the story and operating principle."

Of course, the book in Roger's hand was directly generated from the knowledge in the hunter's hut. The cover was beautifully made, and many important characters appeared on it.

"You actually made a related world view for a card?"

"Gwent World"

Terry took a book in Roger's hand in surprise, flipped through it casually, and was soon attracted by the detailed introduction and exquisite patterns.

The background, personality, deeds, and complex relationship between characters and power distribution are definitely not something that can be fabricated overnight.

"You are a genius."

Just then, he noticed another book in Roger's hand.

"Gwent Principles"

"It turns out that you have long been planning to tell everyone the rules of psychic operation in the card!"

There was a hint of surprise in Terry's eyes. He seemed to have misunderstood something, "If I had known you would do this, I wouldn't have stayed up late last night to solve the mystery."

Roger smiled.

"What is recorded here is not the same as what you said."

"Is there anything else I haven't considered?"

The pride in Terry's eyes flashed, and he was obviously very confident in himself.

As he spoke, he took the book from Roger's hand.

When I opened the first page, I was shocked by a line of words on it.

"Gwent and divination."

He raised his head to double check the expression on Roger's face.

"Isn't this a joke?"

"Of course not!"

"Impossible!"

"It's just an ordinary card game, how could..."

Terry retorted.

"You thought so just yesterday."

Roger's face was calm. After these two days of experiments, he had basically figured out how the Gwent card works, so he was naturally full of confidence.

Not in the mood to observe other people's Gwent cards, Terry couldn't wait to open the book in his hand, and several times he couldn't help but want to question Roger.

But soon the information in the text attracted all his mind.

Doubt, shock, delight.

There were all sorts of expressions on Terry's face.

Until the end, all expressions turned into eager excitement.

"That seems to make sense..."

He rubbed his head and muttered to himself.

In order to decipher the so-called psychic operation rules, he spent a lot of energy, but at this time he didn't care too much, put down the book in his hand and immediately joined the game to try.

Roger didn't say anything, just stood aside quietly.

Others took the book in Terry's hand, and soon, the scene just now repeated again, and then more and more people discovered the principles and mysteries recorded in the book.

These people got together with Terry, asking and experimenting.

Everyone's face was full of disbelief, and the atmosphere of the whole area was gradually changed.

The lively discussions like yesterday disappeared, and everyone seemed to have lost their souls.

Gwent and divination.

A psychic game is actually linked to divination?

This is crazy.

Time passed, and after trying again and again, Terry walked up to Roger with red eyes.

"How did you do it?"

"Although there are still many problems to be solved, including the scope and accuracy of divination..."

Terry ruffled his hair.

"How about it?"

Roger asked with a smile.

"In principle, this method is indeed feasible, but the principle is the principle, and knowing the principle does not mean that it can be done."

"The construction of a small world, the harmonious world view of specific things, all of this..."

"How can it be?!"

Others have been hit harder than Terry.

"Gwent cards can be used for divination!"

In a word, the original calm atmosphere was broken again, and everyone fell into a heated discussion.

And the excitement here quickly attracted the attention of others, and slowly, the topic of Gwent cards spread further and further.

This kind of transmission speed is completely unmatched by psionic games.

Terry was still a little lost. After a whole night of hard work, he thought he had solved the mystery in Roger's card.

But he didn't know until now that the part he cracked didn't even have a ten-thousandth of the original value of the Gwent card.

In his eyes, the current Gwent card is no less than a small world.

He shrugged helplessly.

"Now you just tell me that this thing evolved from a cursed place, and it's easier for me to accept it."

He looked at Roger with slightly complicated eyes.

"Everyone says that I am very gifted in the perception of psychic power, but compared to this card you made..."

"Huh... My talent is shit."

Roger smiled frankly.

"In fact, I did not complete this thing independently, but I accidentally found it from the relics of my ancestors."

But after listening to Roger's words, Terry's face showed a trace of anger instead.

"You don't need to comfort me, I'm not too weak to admit the fact that others are better than me!"

He snorted coldly.

"Next time, please think of a more plausible reason."

"Ancestral relic?"

"Hehe……"

"Are you lying to a ghost?"

8