Chapter 234. The Generous Heller
126 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Caxton Center Hotel.

Ms. Egger and Nicole were sitting in the living room. To Nicole's surprise, the teacher, who had always been calm and calm, behaved somewhat similarly to Miles just now.

Uneasy with a little nervous.

"Teacher……"

After hesitating for a moment, Nicole asked softly.

"I haven't heard of this Mr. Heller in the psionic school."

Looking at the teacher who became a little radiant due to nervousness, Nicole couldn't help but have an idea in her heart.

"Could it be... It's normal that you haven't heard his name."

"Because Mr. Heller seldom participates in exchanges organized by psionic schools, he is a rare practical psychic who often appears in important cursed places in various states."

"No matter how much theoretical research, in the final analysis, it still needs to be transformed into practical applications. For example, today's Miles, you need to remind him well."

"In the final analysis, a psychic medium is still an extraordinary profession. We are like scholars, and we will also conduct some research, but fantasy has little practical significance."

"Although his theory is novel, it has been mentioned and even practiced..."

Egger sighed, not knowing what to think.

"I like his ideas, but I prefer him to implement his own ideas."

"And Mr. Heller, whom we will meet later, is a true psychic."

"He serves in the Hunter's Guild and maintains friendly relations with many blood hunter families. He is a truly influential figure."

"It is because of the existence of such people that our profession can develop to this day."

"I once wanted to be Mr. Heller's student, but it's a pity."

Egger shook his head.

"Teacher, even you..." Nicole was completely shocked.

"Recently I have met a lot of young people, but they have become too comfortable, which is not a good phenomenon."

"Because of our ability, we can't fight on the front line, but that doesn't mean we don't need to fight."

"There is a grain of truth in Miles' insight."

"Danger is always around, and it can come at any time."

"I heard that this time, Mr. Heller plans to recruit a student in Bordeaux."

There was a little envy on Egger's face.

"What a lucky girl. That girl's family has produced several outstanding talents in the past two years."

"She has a brother named Peter?"

"Just two days ago, he was promoted to Transcendence, becoming the youngest exorcist in the Bordeaux area in recent years."

"An exorcist of Transcendence rank?"

Nicole was also surprised.

"The strength of an exorcist who has entered the Transcendence realm has greatly improved. Those with better talent can even control a demon spirit, right?"

Egger nodded.

"The Peter mentioned just now is a real genius, and he was able to do this not long after entering the extraordinary realm."

The two were talking quietly.

But at this moment, the door of the room was pushed open violently, and a young man wearing thick glasses rushed in rashly.

He didn't look at Nicole and the two sitting next to him. The young man walked through the waiting room in a few steps.

"Snapped!"

The door was shut tightly.

Not long after, the young man with thick glasses came out, this time, the expression on his face became much more relaxed.

There was even a hint of a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"You're Ms. Egger, aren't you?"

The young man asked politely.

"I'm the teacher's student, you can call me Terry."

"Some things happened temporarily, the teacher can't meet with you now, please leave your address, we can visit later."

"Student of Mr. Heller?"

Egger looked up and down at the young man in front of him.

"Don't bother, we come back tonight."

"I'm really sorry... Because the matter is special, so..."

Terry bent over.

"Please forgive me."

"It doesn't matter."

After exchanging a few pleasantries, Egger opened the door and left. When she went out, she saw a tall young man standing in the corridor.

The young man turned his head and seemed to be talking to his companions. Egger just glanced at it, then walked in another direction.

Just when she walked to the end of the corridor, she heard a slightly excited voice from a distance in the waiting room.

"Roger, Hathaway!"

"Come in, the teacher promised to see you!"

Mr. Heller wants to meet someone?

Egger turned her head abruptly, against the light, she saw a half figure.

"Hathaway?"

A ridiculous idea suddenly rose in her heart.

Gently shook her head.

"How can it be?"

"Teacher, what's the matter?"

Nicole asked softly.

"Shall we go back to the island now?"

"No, stay in Caxton, wait and see, there is nothing to do on the island anyway."

What Egger didn't know was what making this decision meant to her.

In the room, Terry and Roger pushed the door open and entered.

A bald old man with bright eyes and a kind smile on his face sat behind the desk in the room.

The old man was tall, and calluses could be seen on the joints of his hands. His body was thick and powerful, and it was hard to think of a psychic just by looking at his body shape.

"Terry just mentioned...Gwent card to me."

"To be honest, if I didn't know my disciple well, it would be hard for me to believe everything he just said."

The old man's voice was loud. Sitting there, he obviously couldn't feel any power, but it made people feel inexplicably at ease.

It was as if what was sitting there was not a person but a mountain.

Very strange feeling. It is not the strength of blood, nor the strength of spirit.

The moment I saw him, it was the same as seeing a mountain.

Is this a high-level psychic?

While thinking about Roger, he took out 4 decks of Gwent cards, as well as books introducing the principles and rules of card solution.

The old man's eyes lit up, he stacked the books that Roger handed over, pressed one hand on the title page of the book, and swept the other hand over the four decks of Gwent cards on the table.

At this moment, the aura of the old man, that is, Mr. Heller changed again, and he was no longer a mountain.

Instead, it becomes a book.

There was a flash of light in his eyes.

"This theory?!"

Heller raised his palm on the book.

"It's amazing."

"Have he finished reading?"

Hathaway's eyes widened.

He didn't flip the book, but just put my palm on the title page above. Isn't this kind of reading speed too scary?

"Why do you want to watch it?"

Heller smiled.

"Isn't every word on this printed on my body?"

While speaking, he opened the Gwent card in his hand.

But this time, the aura on Heller's body changed several times in a row, and the doubts on his face became more and more intense, while Terry, who was standing beside him, looked at Roger in surprise.

This seems to be the first time.

After a long time.

Heller opened his eyes tiredly.

"Gwent card..."

"It's something that could change the psychic profession."

He stroked the cards in his hand and looked at Roger.

"Give it to me."

Heller's eyes burst out with brilliance.

"Young man, what do you want?"

"Let's talk about it!"

7