Chapter 240. Dream Trial, Start
131 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now he can learn a total of 5 signs, except for the seal of Yrden, the other 4 signs are related to each other.

Typically like Quen and Aard, if you rotate the Quen seal 180 degrees, the shape of the seal will be changed, and you will get the seal of Aard.

Others like Igni and Axii have similar associations.

Roger suddenly realized that if this method can work, it means that if a new spiritual circuit is formed in his mind, he can obtain 4 signs in advance!

As for the final sign of Aard, its structure is very special, it looks like a closed funnel, because of its special symmetrical structure, even if the sign is rotated 180 degrees, what is obtained is the sign of Aard.

However, Roger is not sure whether there will be new signs in practice.

Thinking of this, Roger began to try to practice. The principle sounds very simple, but in practice, there are many difficulties.

After trying several times in a row, they all collapsed at the last moment. After several tossings, Roger's spirit was a little tired, so he simply gave up and continued to practice, relaxed, opened the door, and walked out.

Amanda is currently undergoing a closed study, and has not contacted Roger for several days. The girl's progress is amazing, and it won't take long for her to officially awaken.

When going out, Roger answered a phone call by the way. It was the real estate company who informed him that the house he was looking at not long ago was ready for trading.

For a long time, he should be active around Bordeaux, and it would be very inconvenient not to have a place to live.

With spare cash in hand, he bought a two-storey cottage on the outskirts of Bordeaux, and of course, he chose a haunted cottage.

The price is outrageously low, and you can't even buy a single-family apartment in the city center for the same price.

Relaxed and ate something, Roger returned to the hut and started a new round of attempts.

He didn't leave the room for a few days, until one sunny afternoon, the dharma seal that flashed in his mind was instantly reversed.

In the next moment, a strange feeling was transmitted to both hands.

Roger subconsciously pushed out his left hand, an invisible wave of air gushed out from the palm of his hand, the strong wind swept across, and a dead tree as thick as an adult's thigh was blown several meters away, and then ruthlessly hit a tree trunk not far away superior.

"That's a lot of strength!"

The attack power of the Aard sign is far worse than Roger's own swordsmanship, but this kind of suddenness is what Roger needs most.

Imagine that while he was constantly moving and attacking, Aard's seal was suddenly activated, and the sudden strong wind would definitely affect the enemy's line of sight and cause flaws.

Seizing this opportunity is enough for Roger to kill each other several times.

With the improvement of spiritual power, the strength of the sign will also increase. In addition, this is only the initial mastery of this sign. In the future, it will also produce new chemical reactions when combined with actual combat.

However, after reversing the spirit, there was a faint emptiness in the depths of his brain, which meant that he could not reverse the spirit again in a short period of time and return to the original Quen sign.

"It still needs more practice."

In the final analysis, the application of the sign is still inseparable from spiritual power.

Roger was already looking forward to the dream trial.

Judging from the information currently available, this is a trial specially used to develop the spirit of the witcher and increase the strength of the sign.

At this time, a new reminder was given on the bulletin board, the study information was updated, and the new trial was officially opened.

Roger opened the training manual.

[ Dream Trial: This is the second stage of the three major trials of the witcher. The Trial of Grasses transformed the body of the witcher and developed new potentials.

But a strong physique requires a strong spirit to fully control it, and a mutant spirit can allow an untalented witcher to master a simple spell prototype.

Retaliation is a solidified spell model, which lacks flexible changes, but it does not mean that the power will drop too much. A strong retaliation not only requires abundant spirit as support.

At the same time, when activating the sign, it also consumes the physical strength of the witcher.

Before starting the real dream test, please complete the practice of Ten Thousand Snake Meditation and obtain the solidified spiritual model of the five basic signs. ]

There was a hint of understanding on his face. It looked very similar to the trial of grasses. Before starting the real trial, his own strength needs to reach a minimum standard.

Otherwise, rashly carrying out the trial is likely to bring dire consequences.

Don't look at the current Roger has basically mastered the two signs, but this is a completely tricky behavior.

There is only one type of sign model that he can really solidify. According to the introduction in the training manual, he needs to increase his mental power to a certain level, and he can solidify at least 5 sign models.

After reaching this step, you are basically qualified to start the dream trial, and you can also obtain the trial method and the corresponding medicine formula.

He continued to flip backward, updating a new practice method after the Ouroboros meditation.

Ten Thousand Snakes Meditation.

It is said to be ten thousand snakes, but it does not mean that Roger needs to form ten thousand Ouroboros in his mind.

After a brief look, Roger also discovered that this new meditation technique is not just a duplicate version of the Ouroboros meditation technique.

In terms of specific spiritual power training, it is mainly based on stimulation.

This way of meditation believes that the spirit and the body are complementary, a strong body nourishes a strong spirit, and the same strong spirit will feed back to the body.

The two circulate each other, forming a positive promotion.

And Ten Thousand Snakes Meditation is generated by using this kind of positive promotion.

Compared with the traditional meditation method, the threshold for practicing Ten Thousand Snake Meditation is higher, and the risk factor is also greater, but at the same time, the growth rate of mental power is also unmatched by normal meditation methods.

After all, demon hunters were just ordinary people without any qualifications.

In this world, how can it be possible for ordinary people to approach or even surpass the heights achieved by bloodlines without paying a little price?

Lack of talent cannot be made up by hard work alone.

Roger has completed the practice of ouroboros meditation, and the spiritual snake formed at the beginning has become more pure after being tempered in meditation.

And this pure spiritual power is the foundation of Roger's cultivation of Ten Thousand Snakes Meditation.

It was named Ten Thousand Snakes only because when practicing this kind of meditation technique, the inside and outside of the body, both mentally and physically, felt like being bitten madly by tens of thousands of poisonous snakes!

"Well, it seems that the cultivation method of the witcher is always linked to pain."

Roger was getting used to it.

As long as you can become strong... F*ck, that really going to hurts!

In addition to specific cultivation methods, there are also medicines used to assist cultivation.

Regardless of the difficulty of obtaining the materials, Roger couldn't help but worry about his wallet because all the material grades were above the Transcendence level.

................

Shameless unwanted suggestion from the author: If you wanna read 30+ advanced chapters of my both of books, check out my Patreon page, please...

patreon.com/KarmaLord

6