Understanding of (Po*nhwa) Flirting
180 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Understanding of (Pornhwa) Flirting

Week 2 (Day 3)

…x…x…x…x…x—---------------------...x…x…x…x…x…x----------------------------...x…x…x…x…x

I might have made a small mistake.

I could at least admit this much in my thoughts.

It’s been three days since the entire debacle happened with Park Hannah. And, unbelievably somehow, since then, she has been even more difficult than before. Oh at first, she’s been skittish, constantly keeping track of her surroundings when around me, distancing herself, and making sure not to be caught alone in a corridor or any other spots with me.

But it didn’t stay long this way. No. In fact, the day hadn't even ended yet, before she quickly did a 180 on her attitude. Her previously meek, wandering eyes were now always aimed viciously at me, her words were filled with such vitriol that even the normally oblivious Seonha managed to notice her sister’s ire.

It was annoying to deal with. Very much so.

Most importantly, it was fucking with my pre-crafted plan. I didn’t intend to deal with Park Hannah so soon. No, whatever conceived problem she had with me, I intended to entirely wrap her sister around my finger, or more correctly my dick before working on an indirect angle of corruption on her.

That was my plan.

Till my, in-denial drunk ass self fucked it up.

I can’t believe that I thought something along the lines of– ‘Let’s sexually harass this woman, assert dominance on her with sheer physical presence, and bold, audacious groping. If she tries to resist, plant money on her and then, with emphasis on her clothes and the surrounding circumstances, blackmail her into compliance with threats of exposing to every last one of her social circle that she’s a prostitute.’ –and it somehow works!

The worst thing about this entire altercation was, how at the time, without a shadow of a doubt, I was ready to commit to this plan if she called out my bluff.

And honestly? With the look of pure terror that crossed her face when I threatened her… I’m not sure if things wouldn’t have gone 100% my way.

And what yet another startling realization to have… This world was fucked up or at least the logic of it when it comes to sex. I needed to devise some safety net for my future harem members so that the flawed logic I was using, and which did work, cannot be exploited by another person on one of my girls.

It was another thing to plan for, on an ever-growing list. Like my plan to seduce Park Seonha and later on Park Hannah, or my plan (more like hope) to secure my financial situation. Tarbanak, even my study plans weren’t going as planned. Not that they were bad or out of date.

No. It just didn’t account for my lack of diligence and dedication to study a subject for two whole hours. Korean History, Geography, and English weren’t a problem for me. English for obvious reasons and subjects like History and Geography had always been things that I found interesting if not engrossing.

It was subjects like Maths, Sciences and National language which were mind fucking boring to me. I've never been good at Maths and Sciences and having a different body didn’t manage to change this. National language… was just dry.

It was frustrating to prepare for these subjects, even more so when I was working part-time. Meaning I didn’t have an excuse not to study. I had the time for this, and I felt like not doing anything with it, anything that would aid to advance my goals was wasteful.

This was why I found myself in front of Park Seonha’s door, fresh out of a bath, casually dressed, with a practiced smile on the edge of my lips, and a handpicked gift on hand.

I knocked on her door.

For the past week and a half, I made sure to interact with Park Seonha as much as possible. At first, I approached her with a homemade meal under the pretense of paying back her kindness. In doing so, I knew that she’ll feel the need to thank me back for my ‘kindness’.

And indeed, the next day, I found her at my door, with a package meal in her hands for me.

Thus started our back-and-forth game of offering each other’s home-cooked meals.

My musings were suddenly cut short by the hazy sound of footsteps hitting the floor beyond the door.

“Hi, Shihyun! How are you doing? I hope I didn’t make you wait long?” Park Seonha readily answers at the door.

I smiled, approaching her for a hug. She responded in kind, “I’m fine, Seonha-ajumma, I didn’t wait that long.” I stepped back from the hug, a disappointed expression flashed across her face before being replaced by a small smile.

“I hope you won’t mind, I brought you something as a thank you for your help” I said, offering her a wrapped package.

“Ohhh! You shouldn’t have!” Park Seonha exclaimed, pushing my present back in my hand.

“I insist, please, don’t embarrass me and accept this present. It’s a little awkward for me to just barge into your house, make you teach me, impose myself on your time, and even use your ingredients. I would die of embarrassment if you keep refusing. It’s my sincere feeling of gratitude toward you.” I smoothly supply with arguments crafted beforehand to force the issue in the event of her refusal.

Park Seonha chewed her bottom lip, “Oh… well… if you put it like this… I guess I can’t really turn it back huh?” and as expected, gave in.

The first of many small concessions moving from now on.

I allowed myself to smirk in satisfaction, “Quite right.” then teasingly quipped. “Now, if only you could also freely admit with such ease, that you’re as beautiful as you are kind.”

She blushed prettily with a bashful look on her face. “Oh, you! Charmer, you no longer need to keep flattering me so much, I’ve already agreed to teach you how to make Jjigae.”

“Is it flattery if I’m just telling the truth?”

“Nonsense! How can you seriously consider an old lady like me to be beautiful?” She denied it while shaking her head, saying the most cliché phrase ever said in the history of hentai by a hot middle-aged woman.

“You don’t look a day over 24 Ajumma… If we were to both walk on the street, hand to hand, people would assume that we’re dating.” I countered with an old cliché of my own.

Surprisingly, she frowned, “You shouldn’t be joking about this kind of thing!” with a light chiding tone, she added. “Don’t tease this old lady too much, I’m still your senior. Besides I’m sure they’re a lot of pretty girls your age that has you in their sight.”

I briefly consider contradicting her, before just dismissing the option. What good will it do for me to be stubborn here? I’ll have the opportunity later to disabuse her of this notion. As of now?

I nodded with a chastised expression. Park Seonha beams, clapping her hand, “Well no biggy! Let’s start with this lesson, shall we?” and gestures for me to enter.

I removed my shoes to place them on the shoe rack by the entrance and followed her. I watched, entranced, as her white cotton denim shorts struggled to encapsulate her heavy bottom. Her ass, wavering with every step she took.

Finally, after what felt like a long walk across the small entrance corridor, she directed me to her kitchen station. I took in the view. Her kitchen station was quite small by itself.

A workstation– consisting of an undermount kitchen sink, surrounded on either side by two small countertop spaces, followed by a kitchen stove top –was laid from one side of the piece to another. And opposite that was a kitchen countertop. On the adjacent wall, I could see different kitchenware like a wok, a frying pan, and some ladles arrayed on the wall.

By how everything was neatly organized, it was obvious that her kitchen was used often. On top of that, the space seems to radiate this feeling of a personal touch added to it that seems to be lacking in my roommate and my's kitchen.

“I already sorted out on the countertop all the ingredients that we’ll need to prepare our Kimchi-jjigae.” Park Seonha pointed at the small assortment of vegetables, slices of meat, seafood, and spices on top of the counter.

“Oh, there seems to be a lot of spices”

“Half of what makes a good Jjigae is the consistency of the stew and the spicy flavor associated with the gochujang (hot pepper paste)!”

I nodded at her explanation, going along with the lesson. I made sure to play the part of an attentive student, asking her questions about the recipe and the necessity of performing some steps. She answered every last one of my questions.

We quickly got into a rhythm with me helping her with the preparation of the ingredients, like cutting the vegetables in even sizes or passing her some needed seasoning and utensils. I made sure to brush her hands with mine on those occasions and generally initiate physical contact at the slightest opportunity.

After a certain time, Park Seonha concluded her explanation, “And that's all! Now we just need to watch the pot and stir the stew from time to time!” She closed the lid, trying to face me.

I decided to act.

Pulling out of her side, I stepped quickly behind her and leaned over her shoulder, “Sorry Ajumma, I was distracted toward the end, I didn’t hear what you were saying. Can you please repeat?” and asked in a low voice, my front pressing against her back while my crotch was resting on her lower back.

She squirmed, trying to shift her back out of my embrace. “Huhh… E-e-exc-excuse me Shihyun… you’re a little too–” “--What? Is there something wrong, Seonha-Ajumma?” I spoke crudely over her.

“N-no! Huh… It’s alright… it was just something silly…” Park Seonha meekly replied, cowed into compliance. “W-what were you asking already?”

“Eh, are you sure everything’s alright ajumma? You seem to be distracted, you weren’t even paying attention to what I was saying.”

“W-what? B-but! Di-didn’t you ask me to repeat something?” She protested at my light rebuke.

I smiled even if she couldn’t see it from our position, “I was only worried about you ajumma, your face is so red. I’m only afraid for you, what with it being possible that you caught a small fever because of the heat.”

“Ohhh! I-I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Don’t worry, I understand–” I adjusted my position, making sure to place my cock, half erect at this point, between her two round mounds. She froze “–as I was saying, for how long do we need to let the stew simmer on the stove?”

“...”

The silence that greeted my question was oppressing.

Heart pounding wildly against my chest, I snuggled my cock even deeper between the crack of her ass-cheeks. With dry lips, I whispered in her ear– “Ajumma? How.Long. Do we need to let the stew simmer?” –and wiggled my hips between her ass, practically dry-humping her.

“Mmhhhh~?” Park Seonha moaned questioningly, her back taut against my torso.

“...”

Slowly, she turned against me, her eyes, lidded with lust lowered on my crotch. She bites her lips, “Sh-Shihyun! Ho-how comes…” mumbling to herself, her eyes met mine. “I… is… was this because of me? Did I cause this?”

I blink, not expecting the question. In hindsight, I should have. But, I was expecting something more along the lines of ‘...’. I paused… Of… well… just what she basically said.

I rebooted my heavily-clouded-with-lust thoughts, “Yeah, ajumma… you’re pretty distracting. You're only dressed in a tank top and shorts after all. Of course, a hot-blooded man like myself would have a reaction.” I added in as an afterthought. “It's also really uncomfortable with my tight jeans.”

I wanted to say that it was hurting me instead, and she needed to ‘take responsibility’ for it, but I couldn’t say it with a straight face without blushing.

“Oh! I… I didn’t think that you'd be affected…” She muttered before her expression morphed into one of determination. “I see, alright. You’re still a young man after all Shihyun! Don’t worry! Bear with me please, I’ll take responsibility for it!”

She fucking said it! She said the line.

With a not-so-small amount of incredulity at the situation, I whistled a theme song in my head– and breathed in and out– in order to calm my nerves.

Originally, the next step after asking for a cooking lesson was just some light teasing and increased lewd physical contact before slowly ramping up the intensity and letting her desire simmer on the surface, before ultimately escalating the situation till I’m in the position I’m in now.

I coyly asked. “Oh? What are you planning to do to take responsibility?”

Instead of answering me, Park Seonha took my hand and led me to her living room. She pushed me onto her couch before kneeling between my legs.

“I’m going to take care of it for you.” She said, a hand atop the bulge of my pants, eyes looking determinedly at me.

I smothered out a smirk and instead grabbed a nearby cushion, “For your knees ajumma, It may take a while and I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.” I offered.

She smiles jovially, “You’re just so thoughtful Shihyun, don’t worry, I don’t think it will take long.”

“...” I don’t think she knows how this sounds. She nonetheless took the cushion and placed it under her knees.

Slowly, with trembling hands, she unzipped my fly pant. I lifted my hips to help her lower my pants down my knee.

She stared transfixed at the visible bulge in my underwear. She gulps. “That… seems… quite big…”

I mustn't.

At last, she closed her eyes, clapped her cheeks, and psyched herself up.

She released my cock out of its confine, “OHHHMYGOD!!!” and gasped loudly.

I quipped. “This isn’t even my final form.”

I couldn’t help it.

3