Lust Awakening
209 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Lust awakening

Week 2 (Day 3)

…x…x…x…x…x—---------------------...x…x…x…x…x…x----------------------------...x…x…x…x…x​

I must admit something.

When I was complaining about my situation and how I was basically screwed regarding… Well, basically everything. Given the whole– isekai’ed into an alternate world without memories and cheat/special power– premise.

And… the thing about not being given a cheat or special ability…

Well, it isn’t entirely true.

If we could squint at it and broaden the definition of what qualifies as a cheat. Then yes, having a sizable cock of impressive girth and heavy balls could be said to be my cheat.

Case in point.

Kneeling, between my legs, eyes eyeing my cock with a mixture of nervousness, awe, and reverence, overflowing luscious breast stretching the fabric of her tank top, nipples painfully hard, I watched Park Seonha with an indescribable feeling brimming in my chest.

Like a tidal wave crashing onto the beach, this feeling swept over me, overwriting my logical thinking, and replacing it with an intoxicating feeling of pure, concentrated, Euphoria.

“Take it in your hands Seonha-ajumma, I promise you, it won’t bite.” In a patronizing tone, I spoke, voice full of assurance, while spreading my legs further.

Park Seonha looked at me shyly, her brown eyes meeting my dark coal ones. I gave her what I hope passed for an encouraging smile but was probably a smug smirk.

She blushed, head lowering. Her gaze was soon locked on my member once again. This time, she hesitantly wrapped her hand around its base. “Wow… I can’t wrap my hand around it at all… i-it-it’s… sobigandsohot…” She mumbled feverishly, her hand gingerly starting to stroke the base of my shaft.

I threw my head back, groaning in contentment. Taking it as her cue, she slowly started pumping up and down along my length, her visage, set in a cutesy mask of focus.

“Hummm, yeahhh, just like that, don’t forget to stimulate the gland.” I moaned out, pleased.

As a result of my encouragement, Park Seonha started to increase her efforts, her hand jerking me off faster. With a delicate, yet firm grip, she trailed and stimulated every nook and cranny of my shaft, before stroking my gland.

A thick, vicious, voluminous glop of precum erupted out of my gland, coating her hand. “Wow… how is it possible there to be this much? And it’s not stopping… you are leaking this much… it’s sooo thick…” She cooed, her eyelids fluttering.

With her other hand, she hefted my balls, gently cradling one between her fingers. She started massaging alternatively each one, her other hand still religiously pumping along my shaft.

As much as I was finding her ministrations to be pleasurable, I couldn’t keep staying idle.

I needed to switch gears.

“Huh!?”

With a startled squeal from Park Seonha, I lifted her to her feet, before manhandling her on my lap.

“Wh-what are you doing Shihyung???” I ignored her questions, my eyes focused on her small, pink, pouty lips. I lifted my eyes to meet her confused ones. Her face was red, her bangs matted with sweat, her breathing frantic, her gaze heavily lidded with desire.

She opened her plump lips, “You’re starting to worry me, Shihyun, acting like such a–” I have seen enough in her eyes, and heard enough of her trying to hold back her moans.

I didn’t hesitate.

Plap.

Park Seonha whimpered.

With my right hand, I spanked her ass so hard, that the sound that rang out of it echoed in the living room, her asscheeks jingled, and wobbled like a spring enticingly in my grasp, before with another small clap of my hand, it bounced back to its shape. I greedily started squeezing her phat ass, my hand unable to cover its entire area.

A kind of enrapturing bliss settled over my mind in response to finally knowing what it felt like to fondle this ass that’s been plaguing my thoughts since the first time I saw her. It was surrealist, almost impossible to even comprehend. The feeling of groping her dough-like pillowy ass in my hand, the feeling of dominance over this woman– my landlady– that I wielded was intoxicating.

“Wh-wh… whut…...why did you…h-h-...how could you? Shi-shihyung… oH MY GOD.” Meanwhile, Park Seonha managed to pull herself together, getting out of her stupor. Flustered, her mouth barely opened to speak a sentence, before pausing, and resuming her stammer.

She tried to get off my lap, “I’ve always wanted to do that since the first time I saw you, you know Ajumma.” I whispered while lightly licking her ear. “Do you know what dressing the way you do does to me? Do you have the slightest idea of what I have to endure every day when I see  your ass clad in a transparent gown or tiny shorts?” I didn’t give her any time to answer.

I growled, spanking her ass again as hard as I could.

This time, Park Seonha moaned loudly, throwing her head back. I tightly snatched her hair, tugging the back of her head by her ponytail. And the next thing she knew, I was kissing her, our lips smashing against each other. The kiss was intense and hectic at the beginning, with a lot of saliva being mixed and swapped, tongues writhing and clashing in a dance of dominance that I’d emerged victorious.

Before long, with a thin strand of saliva still connected to our lips, I parted from the kiss, catching my breath, my hold on her ponytail slackening.

She was panting, her lips were puffy and shining with saliva, and her chest rising and falling in rhythm. “T…th-that was…” She gasped breathlessly, her words coming out in short gasps.

Once again, I took the reins and resumed our kissing. This time, I started slowly, peppering her lips with short kisses, tracing her bottom lips with my tongue, teasingly baiting her for a french kiss before withdrawing my assault on her lips when she took the bait.

Park Seonha whined in displeasure, her mouth agape in wanton desire, drool pooling out on the edge of her lips. I watched her eyes in fascination as they seemingly shot wide open, the dark pupil shifting, then contracting on itself. In a flash, her eyes were once again half-lidded, visibly glossy. However, her pupils, which were previously a dark small sphere, were now pink and heart-shaped.

Back arching, “oH My FuCkInG gOd, Shihyung!” Park Seonha nearly mewled, as if she was saying that it was too much, that it wasn’t fair, that it was not supposed to feel this good. And watching her feature twisting itself in an expression of raw, unadulterated desire, I found myself agreeing with her.

I’d never seen this kind of expression on someone before.

Wetting both her lips with her tongue, she gently but firmly cradled my head between her hands, and then kissed me. She moaned softly in my mouth, her lips hungrily coating mine with her saliva, her tongue poking, prodding my teeth, asking for entrance. I relented.

At one point, down below, without me noticing it at first, she started dry-humping me. Her ass was shaking, bouncing atop my lap in a primordial dance of mating courtship. I could feel the heat generated by her pussy pooling on my crotch, her white cotton shorts being drenched with love juice.

Soon enough, she was grinding her pussy against my cock, frantically rotating her hips, her ass quaking like jelly, cushioning my shaft between her two pillowy-ass.

I stopped her abruptly, my hands on her hips.

She breaks up from the kiss– “Mmmhhh~...noooo~ pleazzz~... don’t stop♡♡♡'' –and drawls out in a high-pitched voice, tone sickeningly sweet.

Her hips started moving again, in the same primitive dance, this time desperately.

Plap.

I responded with another powerful slap. She stopped moving. “Did you already forget what this is about?” I said, breathing hotly in her ear. “You’re supposed to take responsibility for what you did to my cock, Ajumma. Instead, I’ve been painfully hard all this time without a single release while you've been sluttily bouncing on my lap.”

“I… I-I’m sorry Shihuyng, I just can’t help it!” Park Seonha whines. At this point, she had to do it purposely, she sounded just like a spoiled-rotten girl complaining to her daddy about the expensive car that she didn’t get for her sixteenth birthday. “It just feels so good~♡, you’re so big and it’s so hot~... feeling you against me feels so goood~♡♡♡” She purrs.

“And? It’s not a reason to just shamelessly dry hump me.” I replied, lifting her off my lap by her hips before tugging down her shorts. “At this rhythm, it will continue to stay like this.”

“W--w–wait a second!” Park Seonha struggled in my grip. “Y-y-... you can’t just do that!”

I raised an eyebrow, “Do what?” She responded nervously “F-f-f-fuck me like this.”

I blink, baffled.

Really?

I looked at her. She bites her lips and avoids my gaze.

She was still in denial? Or… she was… she was… euh… what?

I was struggling to string more than one thought together, my mind clouded with lust…

I couldn’t care less about her qualms at this point, my throbbing erection was so hard that I felt like it had its own pulse, pounding in my groin like a heartbeat. It was while in this state of mind that a devious idea managed to surface in my head.

I decided to entertain her.

Putting on an innocent expression, I exclaimed. “Huh? What? Of course not. Don’t be silly, I wanted to just put the tip. We’re not having sex this way.”

“Just the tip? You won’t put it inside?” She asked doubtfully.

“Hum, yes. Just the tip, it’ll be stimulating enough with just the tip.” I breathed in her ear, tempting her. “I promise it’ll feel good.”

I lazily resumed kneading her ass, my fingers gently running along the outline of her pussy, brushing her lower lips.

She quivered. “A-a-alright! This much should be fine.”

Delicately, she pressed her hands against my chest, slowly lowering herself on top of my cock. I kept my hand on her hips to help her.

Park Seonha took a deep breath and dipped the tip of my cock into her lower lips.

What happened next wasn’t what I expected.

She hissed, “Wait!” She repeated in dismay. “Wait a sec—”

Her legs gave out.

Park Seonha howled, her whole body spasming.


………………

…………

………

Park Seonha, considered herself to be a sweet and caring middle-aged woman. At 29 years old, nearing her thirties, Seonha had, in her humble opinion, achieved all the objectives that she fixed in her life.

She was independent, something she managed to accomplish with the ownership of her little building. Beyond paying for College, she hadn’t needed her step-father's connection or money to help with her purchase.

She had a well-paying job that she can now do from her home while simultaneously leaving her with quite some time for herself. Her little sister’s education was doing just fine, Hannah was studying something she likes. Even though she had needed to take a student loan, Seonha felt like they could easily repay it.

Park Seonha was quite content with her life.

Almost.

A traitorous part of her mind, supplied.

The only stain in her life was the lack of an engagement ring between her fingers, and Seonha felt like it was less and less likely to change as time go by.

She tried to be less bothered by it, telling herself that it was alright, and she would eventually settle with someone, there were a lot of bachelors in her generation. Her situation wasn’t unusual.

The same bachelors that go after younger, smarter, or dumber, prettier girls. Whispered her mind, every time she tried to convince herself.

Seonha tried to not let those thoughts bring her down. She kept going with her daily life, uninterrupted.

Until the day she met him.

Jeon Shihyung.

A young man straight out of the military, studying for his entrance exam, living on his own, away from his family. He couldn’t be older than 20 years! Park Seonha was astonished by the fact that he enlisted so young in the military. He must have come fresh out of high school for him to have finished his mandatory service. It wasn’t common.

Seonha’s curiosity was piqued.

It started small, she needed to satiate her curiosity. For that, she must leave a good impression on him, and later cultivate a somewhat cordial relationship with him.

And for a start, what better method was there to break the ice than a homemade meal?

So, she did just that. She was ready for a war of tug with him, to force him to accept her offer for dinner. Instead, Seonha was pleasantly surprised by him for accepting it with grace and without making too much fuss about it.

Even more so when the following day, she found him at her door, presenting her with a cooked meal in the same box as before.

It shouldn’t be, but rare were young men with the social acuity to return the favor in this way. Even more rare, was to find a young man who could cook a delicious dish that wasn’t based on noodles.

If her curiosity was piqued before, Jeon Shihyung’s action managed to garner her interest.

And along with that, her competitiveness. If there was one thing Seonha took pride in, it was her cooking skills. And knowingly or not, Jeon Shihyung challenged her to do better than him with his meal.

Thus began Park Seonha and Jeon Shihyung’s weird game of meal gifting.

Over the coming week, Seonha engaged Shihyung in conversation during her free time while swapping meals. She discovered surprisingly very little about him despite her attempts to coax him. Instead, she found herself under the assault of his teasing. He flattered her appearance, complimented her hair and eyes, and once he found out that her marital status was a source of embarrassment, he started playfully teasing her about it.

Even knowing that Shihyung was maybe flattering her in the hope of having a discount on his rent, she came to preen under his compliment. She likes his presence even though her sister seems to dislike him.

Her daily life was now slightly altered by her interactions with Shihyung.

One day, for the first time since knowing him, Jeon Shihyung asked for her help.

Park Seonha considered herself to be a helpful, sweet, down-to-earth and caring person. Faced with Shiyung’s earnest request for help and learning, she couldn’t say no.

So evidently, she accepted.


Which brings her to this moment.

Park Seonha came back from her flashback-induced toes-curling mind-blowing orgasm. She could feel the electric current that originated from her core washing over every single nerve in her body.

‘toomuchtoomuchtoomuchtoomuchoHmYgOdit’stoomuch’ The feeling of her pussy being suddenly speared, her lips spread wider than ever before, her entire womanhood being feels to the brim with such an enormous dick— was simply too much for her mind.

“Welp… this is unexpected. It was supposed to be just the tip… but, oh well! Anyways, it's already all the way in, we should just keep it going Ajumma.” At this point, Seonha couldn’t care less about this small detail, her apprehension about having unprotected sex, being long forgotten.

“Oh fuckkkk, fuck, fuck fuck,” She moaned loudly, her voice a simpering tone, back flexing and arching, eyes rolling back, tongue lolling out of her mouth, drool pooling. “Oh, God! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Shihyung~♡♡♡” Babbling, Seonha started to bounce her ass.

Shihyung groaned. Seonha picked up her speed.

She gyrated her hips, bouncing up and down on his shaft, twisting her ass in a forward-backward motion so erratically that her phat cheeks were rippling and clashing against each other.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

The non-stop fleshy sound of her heavy jelly-like asscheeks clapping and jiggling against his hips could be clearly heard in the living room. Shihyung thrust his hips to the frantic rhythm of Seonha’s bounces, his heart pounding so widely in his chest that she could feel its heartbeat echoing back against her own.

She didn’t hear herself cry as another powerful orgasm tore her core to pieces, her whole body shaking, spasming as a tidal wave of pleasure crashed against her nerves. Her entire world came to a stop as her mind was trying to process what happened.

Shihyung didn't give her the time to process it.

Seonha found herself being spun around. She landed on her knees, her head bowed, her ass raised in the air. She heard several dull smacks! sounds and felt something impacted multiple times against her asscheeks. “I’d always wanted to do that!” Shihyung spanked her cheeks, his hands fondling and kneading her phat ass.

She whimpered lowly, squeezing her eyes shut.

“Now, Seonha-ajumma, I still haven’t cummed yet, and so far I counted three orgasms for you and zero for me. At this point, I might as well just leave you like that and go jerk off. What do you think?.” He asked her conversationally, smacking his cock repeatedly against her asscheeks in a dull– clap! clap! clap! –rhythmic.

She whimpered once again, waving her ass enticingly, thrusting back her hips to try linking back to his cock. “Shihyung~ stop teasing me!!! Give it back~♡ Mmmhhh~♡♡♡ I want it back” She said in that exaggerated sugary high-pitched tone of voice.

“Well…” Shihyung trailed off, his cock circling her slick swollen lips “... if you ask nicely and call me Oppa, sure.”

“Come on~ Shihyung-oppa ♡♡♡, prettyyy pleazzz, fuck me~!” She cooed breathlessly, hips twerking and gyrating around – with a meaty clapping sound – even though his cock wasn’t in reach of her pussy.

With another loud slap of his hand against her bare ass, Shihyung grabbed her hair harshly, and pulled her head back before bottoming out inside her completely soaked cunt.

Park Seonha yowled like a banshee.

One of the many of her afternoons, and not the last one of her evening.

3