Unlock her heart II
298 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7.5: Unlock her heart II

Week 3 (Day 7)

…x…x…x…x…x—---------------------...x…x…x…x…x…x----------------------------...x…x…x…x…x

We left the movie theater in good spirits, Seonha particularly was absolutely thrilled. On the taxi ride back home, she animatedly talked about the movie, gushing over how the synergy between the two leads was amazing, how cute they were, and how the plot was masterfully woven. I smiled as I listened in, and pitched in sometimes to gave my opinion of the movie, from the actors to sharing with her my thoughts on the storyline and plot progression.

Time seemed to pass by in a flash yet it felt like we’d been talking in the cab all night long.

And soon enough, we were in front of her door.

“So…”

“So?” I prompted, looking at her expectantly
.
She ducked her head, her fingers fiddling with her keys, and muttered in a barely audible voice. “I had fun tonight, and I wouldn’t mind if we do something similar from time to time, but... I don’t think I can date you. You’re too young for me, no! I MEAN I’M TOO OLD FOR YOU AND IT WOULDN’T BE PROPER IF I WAS TO DATE YOU! I KNOW THAT IT MAY SOUND HARSH WITH EVERYTHING THAT WE DID, BUT I’M ALSO THINKING ABOUT YO–”

She stopped talking, her surprised gaze meeting my black coal eyes. “At least say that while looking at me directly in the eyes.” I asked as I further inclined up her chin . “Now what were you saying?”

“I… huh… I mean… I” She stammered with a nervous voice at first but grew more assured as I gave her a nod of encouragement. “I told you… I can’t date you… It’s improper.”

“And I told you, I don’t give a damn about that excuse.” I snarled, lowering my hand to wrap her big curvy hips in a firm grip– and SMACKED that big, phat ass of hers with both of my hands. The dual fleshy smacking sound that rang out in the hall might as well be the sound of the Fat Man going off.

“~!~” Seonha gasped loudly, “H–Hey, Wha–” and tried to protest but stopped abruptly when I pulled her roughly against my chest, my hand unceremoniously digging into her dough-like pillowy ass, my fingers easily sinking into her fleshy, easily pliable asscheeks.

Her gasp turned into a long, low, sensual moan as my hand started kneading her cheeks, my fingers stretching the jelly-like pale skin of phat ass– then I smacked her lips with mine, in an aggressive, forceful kiss.

A lewd, obscene, wet sound of tongues slurping, lips smacking and locking onto each other, resounded in the hall.

Seonha let out a muffled whimper as I slowly angled my face from side to side, opened my mouth, then prodded her mouth with my tongue. She relented and let out her tongue to mingle and wriggle against mine, in a battle for supremacy. A battle I handily won.

With a last, wet popping sound from our lips, I broke apart from our kiss.

“So?” I smirked smugly at her, my gaze locked on her shining pink pupils. Challengingly. Condescendingly. I asked once again. “What. Were. You. Saying?

Seonha’s eyes shot open, her mouth silently stretched in a wide ‘O’ shape, her tongue poking out of her plump, pouty lips. She just stares at me with childish awe filling her gaze, and slowly, really slowly blinks.

I could see the exact moment something inside her mind clinked.

She whined in that exaggerated simpering sweet voice of hers, eyes smoldering with needy desire, arms wrapping around my neck, she looked up and saw herself reflecting in my pupils– lips set in a sultry, sulky way, eyelashes fluttering. “Shihyung~! Stop doing that~," she said, lewdly bouncing on her feet, her big, curvy hips wiggling, making her phat ass wobble and jiggle in my hands like crazy. "Like I wasn’t seriously considering dating you~, you know~!… What would my family think? I don’t know if I can do that~♡. ”

Soon, she wasn’t just wiggling her hips, but gyrating them around, shaking them as her asscheeks audibly clapped and bounced back naughtily against each other, my hands roughly pawing and groping her huge expanse of flesh. I slapped one of my palms down on her ass again, making her lustily coo out.

“It’s Oppa for you,” I grunted.

Seonha flashed me a fake, stupid, ‘Let me entertain your idea’-smile, “Shihyung~, Shihyung~, Shihyung~, Shihyung~, Shihyung~. What are you going to do about that~♡?”

I growled.


“Aaaaahhhhhh~♡, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS~♡. FASTERRR~♡! HARRRDERRR, OPPAAAA~♡♡♡! ”

Seonha moaned loudly, her hips desperately thrusting back against mine, as a steady, fleshy, loud stream of wet smacking PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! noises rang out in the living room. I snarled as I harshly slapped her asscheek– her huge, gelatinous phat ass shook and wobbled like a water drop splashing into a puddle.

She quivered, her toes curling, back arching, hips stopping to bounce, as a wet, sticky fluid splattered against my thighs. I viciously tugged her head by her hair and delivered another powerful slap on her ass.

“Who allowed you to stop shaking that phat ass of yours?”

Seonha whimpered, her voice a pampered, submissive tone. “SoRrrryyy~♡! Pleazzz keeps going oppppaaa~♡” She pushed her big clapping-into-each-other phat ass against my groin, resuming the wide, gyrating, rhythmic moving of her hips– her ass bouncing once again in a desperate frenzy, locking and twerking her hips up and down along my shaft.

“OHH~! OHHHH, YESSSS, YESSSS, YESSSS~♡” She let out a guttural long moan.

I pawed and clawed her pale skin, my fingers stretching her cheeks, as– with a firm hand, I steadily slowed the frenzy bouncing of her ass.

“NoooOOOoo~♡, don’t stoooppp~♡'' She whined pitifully, her head turning back to glance at me, and fluttered her lashes enticingly, her gaze heavily clouded with lust. “Come on~, don’t stop, opppaaa~♡!”

I pulled out my cock, glistening with her juice, from her cunt, causing Seonha to let out a groan of dissatisfaction. I spoke, smacking my cock on top of her ass, "Can't your cock-addled brain fucking get it?" she softly mewled, "It's a punishment for your early taunting," my cock descended once again with a powerful, dull, SMACK! sound on her meaty, round, big piece of fat ass, "disrespect over your lack of compliance in calling me by my name multiple times," and again, "and general false excuses." and again. She whimpered in mortification, every single times I spanked her meaty ass with my cock.

The repetitive clashing of my cock– an unstoppable object against her big round sphere of fleshy ass– an unmovable object creating a dull, meaty smacking sound that echoed out throughout the room. I positioned my shaft between her asscheeks, and pressed my shaft between her two mounds, engulfing my member in a smooth, fleshy embrace.

“So, if you want me to keep fucking you, then work that phat ass of yours and start twerking.”

“... Twerk- twerking… ?”

“Just keep moving that shit like you’ve been doing.”

Slowly, hesitantly at first, Seonha popped and locked her hips and started shaking her ass from side to side, up and down. Before long, she was enthusiastically wobbling and jiggling her curvaceous ass over my dick, pushing her hips further into my own, and working, clapping her asscheeks into a lewd twerk.

“Mmhhh~♡! It’s not fair~. Why does it have to feel so goooddd~♡'' She panted, her tongue lolling out her mouth, hands firmly planted onto the couch, head thrown back, Park Seonha fucking worked it.

She swayed her enormous, queen-size phat ass side to side, wobbled her asscheeks individually up and down in a windshield-wiper-like fashion, buckled her still gyrated, shaking hips, then bounced that deluxe-size, gelatinous mass of jiggling, pillowy, phat assmeat over my cock.

“Sweet Virgin Mary, fuck, Seonha, keep twerking that ass!” I groaned out in bewitchment, my hand lightly holding her ass with great zeal, fearing that if I was to hold her lewdly twerking ass too tightly– the spectacle in front of me would evaporate.

However, despite my great care, it happened.

“I’m home unnie, sorry for being late. Tonight, it was a little bit busy at work .” The unmistakable voice of Park Hannah managed to stop Seonha cold on her track. Her eyes, which were previously filled with lust, quickly sobered.

She tried to shift out of her stance. I firmly locked my hand on her ass, dead stopping her attempts . She shot me a quick, panicky, questionable glance. I smirked smugly as I smacked her reddened ass.

Seonha yelped.

“Hum? Unnie? Is everything alright? Did you bang your feet against something?” Asked Hannah, as she rounded the corner to set foot in the living room.

Seonha’s panic grew. My smirk became predatory. I immediately drove my cock inside her pussy. She groaned loudly, my hips smashing against her as I started pumping in and out of her, in short, fast, shallow thrusts, not letting more than two or three inches of my shaft enter her cunt.

“Why aren’t you answering me— UNNIE!?”

Hannah shrieked hoarsely upon reaching the living room. She covered her mouth with her hands in shock at the sight that greeted her.

A dark, twisted part of me was filled with elation at her shock. I snickered.

“Shihy–”

SMACK!

Seonha moaned so loudly that the hand that she placed in front of her mouth to muffle her moans might as well not be here. If something came out of her efforts, it was that it managed to at least bring her sister out of her shock.

“H–Hey! What the fuck are you doing! Get the fuck out of my sister, you fucking creep!” Hannah screamed, in her usual, grating, high-pitched voice.

Seonha squealed as I shifted her out of her kneeling stance, her back now resting against the couch, legs raised and tightly locked in a vice-like grip. I plunged my dick into her pussy and started jackhammering her cunt with wild abundance.

“What are you doing???”

“CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M BUSY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING HERE WATCHING AS I FUCKED YOUR SISTER INTO A STUPOR? MOVE YOUR GIGANTIC ASS OUT OF THE WAY, YOU FUCKING PERVERTED SLOW-ASS BITCH” I roared out.

“W… w–wh–” Hannah stammered out incomprehensibly with shaking eyes.

Beneath me, Seonha was comatose, eyes rolling back inside her skull, tongue lolling out of her mouth with some drool pooling at the edge– she just mewled and whimpered every time I powerfully thrust my hips against her groin, a wet PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! noise accompanying my thrusts.

During all of this, Hannah kept staring as I fucked her sister senseless, her face growing increasingly redder as time passed, her thicc thighs rubbing against each other. I slowly lowered my gaze down, toward her legs.

I saw it, between her inner thighs, a wet spot was shining. It was clearly visible. She was soaked, and it showed. My gaze drifted back to her face. Our eyes met. I smirked at her as Hannah's half-lidded gaze cleared itself to be replaced by a growing, damning look of horror.

“Th– that!” She spluttered, her eyes looking around with alarm. Faced with a ‘fight or flight’ response, for the first time since I knew her, Park Hannah chose the second option.

She fled.

I grunted as I quickly pulled out my cock, a hot blast of white, sticky liquid shot out of it, and splattered against her tits, painting the valley of her pale, bountiful breasts in another layer of deep white.

Seonha’s body spasmed, her clouded, unfocused eyes flipped back in their socket.

“Oi,” I lightly slapped her face. “Wake up, I’m hungry. So, hurry up and clean me out of your mess. I can’t possibly wear my pants with my dick being this sticky, can I?”

“Mmhhh~♡.” She answered, moaning drunkenly. She adjusted her position and shifted her head so that it was now directly facing my groin.

Her moistened, plump lips started lapping and slurping at the juice coating my cock, her tongue diligently kissed my gland, tracing every vein on my shaft while nibbling my cock's skin.

My gaze wandered before staying locked on the sight of Hannah, her head sticking out of the corner of the room while her hand was creeping inside her skirt. I gathered a handful of Seonha’s hair in my grasp and pulled, withdrawing my cock, half-mast, from her lewdly slobbering mouth with a wet, popping sound.

She whined, her voice disgustingly needy. “Giveeeee meeee~♡! Cummmyyyy~♡♡♡!” I sneered as I smacked my shaft against her wanton mouth, her lips feverishly reaching for my dick every time it was near them.

“You had enough of it for today. I won’t ask you to date me again. And I certainly won’t fuck you a fifth time if we’re not together. Don’t play with my feelings.” I said while fetching my pants and buttoning my shirt.

Seonha slowly blinks.

“Good night.”

I stepped out of the room.

Hannah hurriedly bolted out of the way when I reached the corner, blushing in shame. I raised an eyebrow at her, she looked at me before quickly bowing her head, thus avoiding my gaze.

I smiled in satisfaction and left.

Victory smelled like sweat with a strong tangy perfume.

3