Eons Have Past
1.2k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eons have past, universes have been made, multiverses have been formed, Existence has been formed. It is beautiful, stars, planets and everything in between fill the once empty void.

At the center of existence is a portal to the beyond, the place where the origin and finality sleeps. In the Beyond we see Ị̵̢̧̧̢̙̫̯̫̳̹̻̫̫̋͐̆̈͛Ṭ̵̻̃̉́̇͝  continuing to sleep. Over the Eons of existence being created Ị̵̢̧̧̢̙̫̯̫̳̹̻̫̫̋͐̆̈͛Ṭ̵̻̃̉́̇͝  has gained many names, The Creator, God, The Blind idiot God, The Nuclear chaos, The Demon Sultan, The Deep Dark, The Cold One and Ȧ̷̧̯̟͖͕̖̹̘̯̠̬̘͉̌̆̂̅̄͜z̴̛͓̫̫̞̫̀̒̒̋̍̈́̏̅̔̀͒̂͘a̵͉̯̅̀̆̌̅͒̈́̓͝͝t̶̢̢͓̮͓͙̼̟͂͑́͌͌̈́́̈́͆͝h̷̜͒̃̔̄̀̀͛̊̋̐͘͝ō̶̻̹͓̫̓́̀͌̈́͋͊̋̏̓̈́̏̆͝ṱ̴̡̬̟̳͔̞̐̇͛ͅh̶̨̢͍̥̘̞̮͕͚͙̬͈̀̓̾̀̿̕..

No one truly knew who Ȧ̷̧̯̟͖͕̖̹̘̯̠̬̘͉̌̆̂̅̄͜z̴̛͓̫̫̞̫̀̒̒̋̍̈́̏̅̔̀͒̂͘a̵͉̯̅̀̆̌̅͒̈́̓͝͝t̶̢̢͓̮͓͙̼̟͂͑́͌͌̈́́̈́͆͝h̷̜͒̃̔̄̀̀͛̊̋̐͘͝ō̶̻̹͓̫̓́̀͌̈́͋͊̋̏̓̈́̏̆͝ṱ̴̡̬̟̳͔̞̐̇͛ͅh̶̨̢͍̥̘̞̮͕͚͙̬͈̀̓̾̀̿̕ is, many theorize that it is but a legend made by the other outer Gods and Great Old ones since it seemed not even they knew who it was. Except for one, The only one to see the creator, The only one to have seen Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth. Yog-Sothoth is the Key and the Guardian of the gate to the beyond, the one who signals the awakening of Azathoth. Once the drums begin to sound, once existence starts to fade it means Azathoth's dream is about to end. However in this version of Existence it will be different, Azathoth finally wants to have some F̶̡̢̛̛̤̮̹͇̟̘͓̟͖̞̣̙̟̘̘̅̿͗̓̈́̉́̈́̒̈́͑̆͒̈̔̚͘͝͠͝u̵͖̟̲̼͚̼͈̺̟̘̟̞̱̬̰̜̘̱̰͎͒̄̊̈͋̏̏̌͌́͗͑̓́̅̀̐̃͐̀͋́̓̇̎̆͆̕̚̚͝ņ̵̢̧̢̧͎̤̲͙̯̝̟̺̜̙̣̠̳̯̻͔͓̳̟̹̱͚̼͓͓̜̜̟̄̓̈́̓͌̊̈́͐͆͊̄̒͗͑́̓̅̋͘͘͜͠ͅ it is bored of only dreaming.

As Azathoth floats around in the Beyond continuing to dream, something begins to happen It's now massive body, a small piece of it begins to separate from the rest of it and this and begin to morph into the a humanoid shape. A body with no features whatsoever, it began to change again. First thing that happened was for long straight violet hair to grow out of it's head, then it's face began to change, first thing to form where eyes, they completely resembled human once however her pupils looked like they contained entire universes. It the gained a nose, ears then a mouth filled with teeth, though they looked much sharper than a humans. Then it grew DD cup breasts and further down gained a belly button. And for the final parts it formed a vagina.

Once everything was over i̴̡̡̨̻̦̲̱͈͔̱͚̝̟̣͔͖̻͖͓̞̥̖͉̗̫͚̟͒̌̉̈́̒͗̍̀̎͗͊̒̽͑̄͋͜͝t̸̡̤̜̻̲̩̹̰͕̱̦͔̟̱͚̼̽͊̅̄̌̀̍͛̽̿̉͗̇̍͐̀̉͋̍͊̐͂̐̋̉̓́̚̚'̴̡̧̛̱͇͕̻̮͔̞̯͔̮͈̫̭̤̝͎͓̺͎̗̟͕͖̩̮͎̫͎͓͕̟͔̟̙̙͇͚̰̟͕̊̑͛͑͆̄̏̉̋ͅs̷̡̨̢̧̨̨̼̟̼̠̣̪̩͎̙̱̘͈̤͓̗̙̼̝̖̞̻̪̲̙͈͕̝̹͍̳͎̳͉̪͚͗̅̀̏̑͗͒̂̌̈̽̂͋̈́͗̄́̆̒̊̉̉̀̒̓̅̍̽͛͊͂̍̎̉̓̈́̀͋͆̈́́͘̕̚̚͜͜ͅ hand reached for i̴̡̡̨̻̦̲̱͈͔̱͚̝̟̣͔͖̻͖͓̞̥̖͉̗̫͚̟͒̌̉̈́̒͗̍̀̎͗͊̒̽͑̄͋͜͝t̸̡̤̜̻̲̩̹̰͕̱̦͔̟̱͚̼̽͊̅̄̌̀̍͛̽̿̉͗̇̍͐̀̉͋̍͊̐͂̐̋̉̓́̚̚'̴̡̧̛̱͇͕̻̮͔̞̯͔̮͈̫̭̤̝͎͓̺͎̗̟͕͖̩̮͎̫͎͓͕̟͔̟̙̙͇͚̰̟͕̊̑͛͑͆̄̏̉̋ͅs̷̡̨̢̧̨̨̼̟̼̠̣̪̩͎̙̱̘͈̤͓̗̙̼̝̖̞̻̪̲̙͈͕̝̹͍̳͎̳͉̪͚͗̅̀̏̑͗͒̂̌̈̽̂͋̈́͗̄́̆̒̊̉̉̀̒̓̅̍̽͛͊͂̍̎̉̓̈́̀͋͆̈́́͘̕̚̚͜͜ͅ  face then Ś̸̨̡̛̛̛̜͎̻̪͍̩̦͖̤̬͓̟͎͎͕̺̪͔̪̝̦̯̘̘̺̰̜̻̪̙̗̮̒͆̈́͐̂̈́̋̀͆͗̂̐̓́͛͗̓̉̓͗̀͒̎͋͗̉͊̂̿͐̈́̀̊̑̏̐̄̇̏̈́̕̕͜͝͠͠h̸̡̢̨͍̦̝͉̤̘̤̟̭̦̹̳̘̺̯̙̭̯̲̰̳̙̭̣̲̞̜͍͍̼̰̜͔͎͖͙̿̽̂̀̉̿͌͌̿́̀̓́͋̊̊̀̊͌̇̕̚̚͜͜͠ͅe̵̢̡̢̡̝͙̺͇̦̞̙͉͎͇̰͙͙̹͇͔̝̲̫̙͚̦͓͎̳͎̦̫̩̫̗̺̯̙̻̓̍͌̊̎̊̀̎̅͂̾̓̒͂̾̑̎͋͒͘̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅ began to smile, a smile so wide it was un natural.

 

{A/N- Don't worry Futa shenanigans will come eventually. Use the cover image for refence on the face and eyes}

 

26