Searching and Finding
915 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She is finally awake, she can finally see, but all she can see is an empty void, it was a̶͎̮͛̀́̋ǹ̶͚̺͈͇̲̆̀̓̾̅̈͗͘ń̷̨̢̛͚͉̮̭͓͉̻͖̆͐̏̆̓̅̕͜͠ǫ̶̢̦̘̪̗̟̝̱́̈́y̴̢͉̲͕͕̘͗̀͛̂̈́͆̈́̆̕͝i̷͉͙͉̦͇͝ͅn̷̢̢̹̯̞͍̣͇͍̬̋ġ̶̨̯̜̩̘̹̗̎͂͠, so annoying in fact she began to wear a small frown. 

She wanted change, she wanted fun, she did not want boredom. So, she began to search, she began to search for a place without boredom, a place where it is never boring. 

[𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐮𝐬]

‘Shit shit shit, god damnit, this isn’t going how I wanted it to at all’ Rias thought while biting her thumbnail. The current situation wasn’t a good one, she was in a rating game against Riser, he is someone who could truly be called a unpleasant person.

Rias was currently in a bad spot, her peerage was in shambles and the match only just began, she already lost her knight, her rook, and her bishop. The same cannot be said for Riser, his peerage was full, all his pieces where in use, he has twelve members while Rias technically only has five.

Rias has lost three of her five but Riser has only lost four of his Sixteen. They were much smarter than she thought they would be, it was supposed to be a home field advantage for her, she has been going to this school for years, he shouldn’t have been able to plan around her. But he did, Rias thought she knew Riser and how he thought, she thought he would just send out his peerage to do all the work and just sit around and do nothing until the end, and while usually he would, Riser knew how important the marriage could be for the devil race and didn’t let his arrogance blind him.

And with that her plan went to shit, Riser went out on the front lines and completely obliterated Rias’s peerage, the only members left standing where  Issei Hyoudou and Akeno Himejima. Akeno was trying her best to fight off Risers queen and Issei was on the run from the rest and Risers Peerage. Riser was waiting, he was waiting for the rest of her peerage to fall, he was letting his peerage have some fun after dealing with most of Rias’s members however, he was ready to step in if anything goes wrong.

Suddenly, right in front of Rias a portal opened and what seemed to be a giant eye looked through, making direct eye contact with Rias.

She felt something, something strange invade her mind ,but she was so enchanted by the eye she couldn’t muster up a defense. But when she finally realized what was happening she began to panic and fight back but it was too late. Everything began to change, it started to changed her, she shattered.

A/N- sorry for the late chapter had some other stuff to do for the last couple weeks. Don’t worry Rias haters  she isn’t the love interest though she will be a main focus of the DxD arc. Leave thoughts and stuff I can fix.

23