The Book
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It seems my maneuver has broken effortlessly. Maybe he is not that rusted anymore," said Jane ii.

"Yeah, but remember milady. The first wave has begun. Means there is only us, and him without a doubt, fire with fire." said the female Wendigo. "But may I ask you, milady?"

"Yes?"

"Why is Takeru obsessed  with your late sister's book?"

Jane ii paused for a few moments and then she said, "My sister was once a revered Angelic, and she is the 34th,"

She continues talking about her sister, a lovely and caring Supreme that named her, the Pacifist. She also writes a lot of stories and lore. Sometimes, her fables became their holy book because of the beauty of words and plots. Jane also mentioned that she claimed that she used to be revered by Angelic, and acknowledged by Sleep. "Her admiration of the deities made her ideas to write theirs,"

"Then what is so special about her and the book Takeru after?" the female Wendigo said.

"She told me that she wrote some enchanting horror words from Sleep himself, and could lead to the ignition of The Eternal..."

"... Convergence,"

"Convergence. Then the prophecy will be true if this continues,"

Suddenly, Takeru was passing by both of them, walking through the dark aisle, saying the unknown words quietly. "Alirion...Alirion,"

"Jane milady, what does he say?" Wendigo said.

"That is not my issue, I also didn't know what he was saying,"

--------------------------------∆--------------------------------

(W-7ALO) =[Earth]=

In the twilight, raindown in the city, people visit the famous food stall. A hooded man just finished his noodles with a final sip, he paid and left the booth rapidly. He has no idea, his head is aching out of the blue, his vision is getting blurry and it's hard to walk straight. Suddenly his vision went glitchy. Slowly but surely, he fainted.

In deep darkness, he went, and he found two women in the middle of the warm room. "Am I in Heaven?" he said.

"Knock your f**king nuthead, Sebastian," said Elyssa.

He instantly wakes and jumps from his bed, staring at the unidentical twins. "You're not my wife!?" he said.

Lisa was confused about the situation right now as Elyssa beat him out. "Is that a guy you want?" said Lisa.

"It's not 'want' but a 'need'," said Elyssa. "He didn't call me for a decade, didn't look and find me, and he is such a douchebag,"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!" Sebastian said. "YOU'RE NOT THE SAME GIRL I USED TO BE WITH,"

"Of course, because you made me like this. YOU LEAVE ME WITHOUT LEAVING MY BREAD FOR ME!!"

That doesn't help at all, said Lisa. So she goes to them, and kicks right in the middle of Elyssa's abdomen, making her fly back to the walls. Then, she looked at Sebastian with a feared face and tried to calm him down. "May I ask you a quick question?" she said. "Have you ever encountered any Diablos before?"

"I don't know, where am I? Why there's a lot of wires around me??" Sebastian said.

"Well that doesn't help either," Lisa said. "The one with large horns, or maybe a cryptic tattoo on their body?"

"No..."

"Hey, do you remember me?!" Elyssa said.

"Elyssa, you scaring him,"

"How should I not?! He left me with another girl, not just one but three,"

"Look, we're not here to argue with relationships right now, but to make you an apostle,"

"Apostle?" said Sebastian. Both girls look at him after that.

"You knew?" said Elyssa.

"No, but I heard that if you need to be one..." he paused. Elyssa is just waiting for his statement. "...Before I continue, is this Erra?"

"Yes, SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!" Elyssa shout.

"How long do I miss Schenchen games?"

"When do you fall asleep?"

He said that he was sleeping in 1999. Elyssa thinks for a while, as Lisa is shocked about it. She's just awakened after 30 years of sleep, and Sebastian was awakened after around 60 more years of sleep. "There must be many of them who still sleeping longer and older than me," said Lisa.

"Do you have encountered any Catalyst masters before?" said Elyssa. Lisa is confused about it now.

"Catalyst masters?"

"Every era and decade might change the algo-cycle, depending on beliefs and the people itself," Elyssa said. "Your era is Lilith, their era is Crows,"

"You?"

"Us?" After Elyssa said it, Lisa got a sense of logic in her mind.

While Sebastian constantly asked about the wires because he feared them, Elyssa and Lisa searched for the names of the Catalyst Master in advanced notes that write names and details, when suddenly Lisa saw a name that is identical to hers. But what is odd is she never married and only has twins. "That could be misinformation I guess," Lisa said.

"There are only two ways to be an Apostle... One is The Offering, and the last is Skin Torn,"

Lisa asked Elyssa what is he saying. "You'll get that idea later,"

After a long search, Elyssa found one and immediately pulls Lisa for a physical search without saying it. They disappeared with glitch transport. "Hey, leaving me over here?" said Sebastian.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(SATOSHI)

In the darkness of the valley, there was been a fight happening, and it's over, Satoshi is the only person who survived that bloodbath. He pulls a person's tongue out and attached it with his rotten tongue. "Man, he drank too much," Satoshi said in his first few words.

Soon he opens the metal door and settles inside. After the blood shower, he took one of the guardian's keys, and he opens the bars, and found a large bag. Then, he saw a small particle in it and he heard a whisper in his ears. So he carries it out. 

The whispers appeared again as Satoshi carries a large bag. "I know Aurora. I know," said Satoshi. "She is indeed alive, thanks to you. She's just a human half scrap metal,"

0