Scrap
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Previously)

In the darkness of the valley, there has been a fight happening, and it's over, Satoshi is the only person who survived that bloodbath. He pulls a person's tongue out and attaches it with his rotten tongue. "Man, he drank too much," Satoshi said in his first few words.

Soon he opens the metal door and settles inside. After the blood shower, he took one of the guardian's keys, opened the bars, and found a large bag. Then, he saw a tiny particle in it and he heard a whisper in his ears. So he carries it out.

The whispers appeared again as Satoshi carried a large bag. "I know Aurora. I know," said Satoshi. "She is indeed alive, thanks to you. She's just a human half scrap metal,"

--------------------------÷---------∆-----------

The sound of the cars passing by the man-made building, an apartment, dark rooms like there's no one living, except for one window with a light stays lid. "Brought anything necessary?" said a man in a hoodie. He stands still next to the scrap body."

Satoshi's tongue won't last long and it's rotten, he has no choice but to use sign language. "(Sign language) Is her heart beating?"

"What do you feel and think she is?" he said.

As Satoshi goes to the body scrap, he removes his Komuso mask, puts his ears on the chest, and listens to its heartbeat. After a long listen, he was satisfied and began his execution.

Piece by piece of scraps, the body is partially formed, and the facial is revealed. Then, the hooded guy opens his hood, with his white side-swept hair with a bit of metal on his head, Kazumi, a friend of Akira, goes closer to Satoshi's ear. "The Night Does Not Belong To Eldron," Kazumi said and finally vanished in thin air.  Satoshi looks back and he wasn't there. So, he continues his build.

After hours of build, a full body developed. It turns out to be Amelia that is unconsciously dead, but not fully dead. Her heart still beats normally.

What's glowing next to her heart? Satoshi said in his mind. As he looked at it, a Crystal Talisman glows red evenly next to her heart. As he touches it with the tip of his index finger, he sees a soul. A female soul, slowly appearing and fading simultaneously, holding Amelia's heart as she cares for her much. Mika? (Satoshi) A figure of Mika reflected, as soon he realized she looked at him.

"Moron naevesi irorla dona, airos naevesi irorla viara, irorla naevesi irorla moron."

("Death is the beginning of a new life, and life is a new pain, and pain is a new death,") she said repetitively, and she's getting. Soon, she stands up walking rapidly, and the closer she gets to him, the frequency sound goes higher and higher. "You shouldn't be here," she whispered, making him awake suddenly.

He breathes heavily, and as he looks at Amelia, she is well-built like it was just built recently. "How?" he said in his mind.

Aurora appeared at his back, whispering to his ears what was happening, but sadly he didn't know. Out of a sudden, Amelia's body shakes violently, and screams like she's haunted. Satoshi goes for her and simmers down her. "HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!" Amelia shouted so loudly that her voice sounded robotic.

"Who?" said Aurora as Satoshi tries to say it.

"The darkest of night, the brightest of light, both blind the sight, of our arbitrary fight," she stops moving and said, and soon her body turns red and explodes into scraps once more.

Satoshi, stared at it, thinking. He took out his cigarette and lit it up. Then, as he takes a few blows, he remembers the large bag he brought. As he opens the large bag he left next to him, he finds out some spare parts of augmented parts that can stabilize her body aura.

So, he rebuilds her again, and this time he adds some spare parts. Aurora flew around the space while waiting for him to finish.

(The white of your eyes...) The Rhythm of Sleep, Aurora sings it lovely around the room. It slowly glows Amelia's body like a lantern. Satoshi still thinking of building her up once more.

Suddenly, he heard something, footsteps outside his door. He carefully gets near to the door and heard females muttering each other as they went up. He ignored it and continues his build.

After hours of work, Satoshi took out his final piece. The crysoul, the Talisman that she has it. He puts it on her neck, and after that, her heartbeat starts beating again. Aurora gets excited when she finally sees her physical sister well-built.

Out of the blue, the stomping sounds come from above, and it gets violent. And as Satoshi's about to go outside, an explosion occurs above.

There are swords on the ceiling, stacks around, and it will soon collapse. He carries Amelia and immediately escapes the apartment. And as he goes downstairs, he hears screaming from above, an Angelic scream, "ALIRION!!" After that, from above floating slashes fall. He looks down there are few people on the main floor. "GGAAAHHHH!!!" Satoshi screamed. The girl looks above and she said that there was something in the sky.

Satoshi can't speak, so he waves all the people to run away from it. But they didn't listen. When a homeless man looked at him, he immediately told the people that Satoshi is giving a warning. Everybody looks above, but unfortunately, they wave back to Satoshi. Satoshi halted and frustrated them as they didn't know how dangerous it is. "Satoshi..." Amelia awakes but is still weak.

Satoshi realized and put her on the floor and let her lean on the wall. "(Sign language)Do you remember the last time that happened to you?"  he said.

"Just let them be," said Amelia.

"What? Why, Eldaiya?" said Aurora.

"...It won't harm the innocent," she said. Yet, as he sees down there again, everybody trying to escape from the floating slashes that turn into a massacre. All the blood spilled into the air. The little girl cries over her dead father, mourning for help and a traumatic situation.

Satoshi goes terrified of it, and as soon Satoshi turns to Amelia, "My mama, used to learn that from Papa," Amelia said and went back to sleep. "It feels like I've been in the Virtual world before, because everything I saw, it's nostalgic. The death of the Diablos,"

0