Scrap 24.5
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Lisa arrives at the place, confusion appears in her mind. "What's wrong? Expecting to be scary?" Elyssa said.

"No, but aren't we supposed to be somewhere... Quiet?" Lisa was concerned as she looked at the exposed area.

"Dirty, innit? Now, let's go inside," Elyssa said and entered, and so did Lisa.

It's hard for Lisa because it involves innocence. Also, she still feels that they are in the wrong place. She has some mixed feelings about Elyssa's decision.  "I should've let her kill Akira...but I can let my husband die,"

So, she goes for Elyssa and tries to have a bit of a talk. But in the surroundings, people think that Lisa is weird or a creep because she's alone, but they did not know that Elyssa was with her. She's only imperceptible to be seen with rough sight.

As they climbed the stairs, Elyssa asked Lisa. "Redhead, may I ask something dumb?"

"What is it? You know it's a bad time for us to..."

"Does he really care about us?"

"Who, Akira?"

Elyssa doesn't proceed to say anything further. "Well, I'm sure he does. Thus, he always tried his best to do anything that needed to be done," Lisa continues.

"But do you remember what our father told us?" Elyssa asked. Lisa didn't know what their father told them. "He does say these words, 'Kill the light before the darkness, Kill the darkness before the light, as the fallen angel raging for vengeance, the light, the darkness feared it, and many fallen angels gather for its conquest, for a remedy of their vices, and the corrupted will do... And undo..."

"... The Eternal Convergence,"

"...The Eternal Convergence,"

Both of them said simultaneously. "Then, who is the Fallen Angel that you try to mention here?" Lisa said.

"Our father used to have regard for Akira's potential."

"How can you remember anything while I'm not?"

Both of them stop, Elyssa takes a deep breath and stares at her human sister. "Lisa, the day when you fell asleep, I saw Takeru sitting next to you," she said.

"So you were saying that he molested me while I was sleeping?"

"No, you godammit," Elyssa said. "The fact that Takeru is trying to say something next to you, but I don't understand what he is trying to say,"

"Wait, does he say in a different language?"

"I guess, in Angelic lingo?"

Lisa tries to remember the words that Takeru said. "You want to see the real darkness?"

"You do remember what he said, Lisa," Elyssa impressed.

"That's the common word he said every day...and... Alirion..."

As she said it, Elyssa finally thought about that word. Yet, she did not understand the meaning. "Alirion, basically a word of Hope,"

"I think that is what he said repeatedly," Elyssa assumed.

After they discussed it, both of them continued climbing the stairs. As they arrived at the door, Elyssa listened to something.

"...Shut your mouth, or I will choke you with my c*ck,"

"That could be him," she said. "Lisa..."

"What?"

"Crack the door,"

Then, she summons her mace, swings to the door, and finally breaks through. What they witness is a bunch of blood, full of innocent women and children that they were missing long ago. In front of them appeared a big man, naked, pulling a child's hair, bleeding, and pleading.

"F*king disgusting animal..." Elyssa said.

"What do you want, chicks?" the man said.

"I would like to find the guy named..." said Lisa

"You f*king r*p*st," Elyssa raged on the man and kicks him down, freeing the child and the others. As the man is trying to get up, Elyssa immediately stomps his head until it's bruised and shattered.

"Elyssa?! Seriously?!"

"I hate r*p*st!! Tod... Tod!!!!!"

As Lisa suddenly triggered with a few nightmares in her mind, making her dizzy, she accidentally,  found a guy that they were looking for. The guy stares at them while carrying a plastic of food. A beggar-looking guy quickly finds the keys to go in. "Oi!!" Lisa shouted at him and immediately goes after him.

Meanwhile, Elyssa with her anger summons the raining blades and it lands on the floor, multiple. Then, Lisa on the other, flies to the guy and immediately air flurry dance, chanting 'Alirion' aloud. The particles of air slash flow around the atmosphere, falling gradually to the ground.

Soon, as she lands on the guy, he teleports to the other place with explosions, makes her push away, and hits the ceiling. "What's going on?" said Elyssa, and she was surprised that Lisa comes out, with blood on her face.

"He exploded,"

"I thought that's your blood. You made me nervous,"

"GGGGAAAAAAHHHH!!!" shouted Satoshi from below, making them see the lobby, full of people dying morbidly.

"Aren't you controlling that?" Elyssa said.

"That's what my hubby taught me,"

Then, Elyssa saw the guy keeps climbing above. "Hey, redhead, he's above!!"

"I thought he was dead,"

Both of them chased him to the canopy, as Elyssa was the first one in the front.

Yet, Lisa feels that something is not right. While she was climbing, she felt that there was someone that she couldn't resist leaving. So she takes a glance at the ground and finds out that Amelia was sitting and leaning on the wall, like a broken robot. "Amelia..." she said.

"Oi!!! Lisa, help me, for God's sake!!" said Elyssa as she intercepts by some Legions.

Lisa becomes more delima, as she has to choose one way. And as she is, her anger raise, her eyes gradually turn bright and blazy yellow, her hand begins to shake, and lastly, she enters the Darkness.

(The Darkness of Cinder)

"Å̷̢̨͔͇͙͔͓̖̙̰̖̲̳͆̓̒͜A̷̦̪̤̠̻̱̽͂͑̈̊̓̃̾̀̒̕ͅA̸̮̗͛̑̈́̂̈́̊͆̇́̇͋̐̈́͘̕Ā̷̡̫͚̜̫͇̭͕̓̆͆Ḁ̵̢̫̝̼̤͍͚͓̟̻̩̤͓͊̑͋̄̇̾̅̈́̎̑͗͒G̷͖̗̦̥͚͎̲̩͕̊̈́G̸̢̳̗̩̯̯͊͑͐̚G̴̨̥͕̖̭͓̺̔̌̉G̸̢̧̙̺̭͕̩̩͙̘̈́̕͜͜Ģ̵̡̪̤͕̱͕͕̬̫̒̈̓̍̾̔̈̕̕͘͜͠͝H̶̛̠̞͚̻̗̦̻̳̻̝̭͈̩̎̓̎͂͌́͘̚H̶̛͔̟͔̖̖͇̯͚͉̟̐̓͊͌͗̆̆̐̽͐̔͘H̸̨̧̠̯͙͙͎̦̓̋̀̀͊͝H̶̨͙̫̳̘̎̆̉H̷̻͔̥͇͕̭̺͕͚̲̓̽̑̾͜H̵̫̠̼͔̥͖̙̟̩͚̜͑̎̐̉̍̏̐̈̉͝H̸̳̣͚͕̞̺̙̲̤̖̖͕̮̟̉͑͗̋̊̄̃̎̂̿͋̽̉̕͜͝" "

She screams and slowly burns herself, changing the appearance of her human, into something worse. The Legions are confused as Elyssa suddenly disappears as she charges them. Then as they saw Lisa, they became trembled. Her eyes went blind with a band, her mouth was full of metal, and did to her body. Then, her both forearm attached with two blades each.

As Amelia saw her mother changing, "...The death of the Diablos..." she said the line. It made Lisa remember the time when she saw Akira die in the past world. After a long time she changed, she stared at the legions, trembling, and she began to climb the stairs, slowly. And then she began to climb faster, evenly. That makes the Legions run away from them. Meanwhile, the guy above saw her, he said, "Osamu...Fujiwara...Akhira...Akira...Lisa... They were connected. Takeru was right about them,"  As he attempted to escape, Lisa was already with him. "Lisa...h-hey, what's up?..."

"Inalla, Ely...Lisa...Eliysa... Elayara, your life...and Death, a companion...a wife of the Fallen Angel..."

0