Peace upon thee
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gova Gona Sona Hona Bona Ghrounsha," Mikael chanted continuously. Satoshi listened to it, but Elayara didn't. She told him that if he heard some chants, that meant the manipulation began. So, he tries to ignore it but gets into it quickly, seeing Elayara burn by a raining fire, that burns a whole world. Satoshi once again stabs himself and the fire hits him and burns him alive.

123456789qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm--------_______

(10 minutes ago)

As Satoshi opened his eyes, he pulled his mouth from Amelia and saw Elayara still fighting with Mikael. He looks at Amelia, something is not right with her. As he put her head down, red dust was on her rear neck. As he noticed, it was a small parasite inside. He quickly rushes that off, and Amelia is back in her consciousness. "Why do I taste honey in my mouth?" she said to herself once more.

He gives his napkins to her and immediately helps Elayara finish Mikael off. As Amelia was confused, seeing her body, she used the napkins to wipe off the fluids, and as she realized, she saw Satoshi wiping his own with his arm while looking at her, she began to redden.

As Satoshi is on the top, he assists Elayara to eliminate Mikael. "You know how to control his manipulation," Elayara said. Now he gets why he stabbed himself. It's Lisa inside of his mind who brings him back to reality.

"How to avoid this guy?" he signed.

"It's easy, just don't get blind," she said. Completely understanding what she's saying, they proceed with their first team attack attempt. Satoshi makes her way to Mikael by intercepting the Legions.

Mikael gets frustrated and tries to escape. Fortunately, as he pulls out his transport device, Amelia shoots with her arm at Mikael's device and grips it until it's destroyed.

"Focus...Focus..." she said her eyes constantly glancing at Satoshi. "Focus...focus... I don't love him...I don't like him...but....No!!!! I don't like him," Her eyes suddenly appear in a heart shape but resists letting it be.

Satoshi looks at her with confusion. But he didn't mind that and continued his actions. As he tries to stop Mikael's chant, he triggers his eyes on him, then snaps his fingers to make the time stop, and then he grapples him and both of them fall off the building.

As both of them fall, Mikael continues his chants but in different words. "Gisha hishna mivgha jishwa kifgha nighshi..." As he accidentally listened to it, all the existing lives exploded, splashing drops of blood, painting a whole earth in red.

"Banzai...(explodes)"

---------watch?v=AFa7amVi3m0&t=250s---------------

(10 minutes ago)

As Satoshi opened his eyes, he pulled his mouth from Amelia and saw Elayara still fighting with Mikael. He looks at Amelia, something is not right with her. As he put her head down, red dust was on her rear neck. As he noticed, it was a small parasite inside. He quickly rushes that off, and Amelia is back in her consciousness. "Why do I taste honey in my mouth?" she said to herself once more.

He gives his napkins to her and immediately helps Elayara finish Mikael off. As Amelia was confused, seeing her body, she used the napkins to wipe off the fluids, and as she realized, she saw Satoshi wiping his own with his arm while looking at her, she began to redden.

As Satoshi is on the top, he assists Elayara to eliminate Mikael. "You know how to control his manipulation," Elayara said. Now he gets why he stabbed himself. It's Lisa inside of his mind who brings him back to reality.

"Can you sense something, Elyssa?" he said. She barely felt it too. As both of them deep glance at Mikael's surroundings, both suddenly turn pale as they soon realize that there is someone else at his back.

"He's still the same when I first met him,"

"Wait, what?" Satoshi said.

As Mikael Mikale is puzzled by both of them, the dark aura comes from his rear. "What is at my back?" Mikael said. He slowly turned his face to his back and found eight black wings, rusted armor, and a demonic angel face. The Tenebris Angelis. As he fully looks back, he suddenly falls to the ground, seeing the fear of all. The darkness fears the dark angel.

-

-

-

Anti-Apostle 03

Tenebris Angelis

Akira Itto

-

-

-

After seeing her husband in front of her eyes, she becomes more aggressive than usual. Satoshi becomes more fearful with both of them.

Mikael collected all of his courage to stand, facing both of them as Elayara and Tenebris stared at him. "What's wrong Akira? Focusing on killing me too?" said Elayara while smirking as Akira is not only focusing on Mikael but also Elayara.

"Kill me for safety, or continue the pain with me," he said.

Elayara accepts his challenge, but then her body starts to shake gradually. Meanwhile, Satoshi has still no idea how Akira found them until he saw Amelia holding her phone as she lay down, with no movement. He must already know the consequences of his life, Satoshi said in his mind.

Finally, Akira (Tenebris), Elayara, and Mikael each other like there is no assist, just by themselves against themselves. Sometimes Akira helps Elayara fight against Mikael, and sometimes Elayara helps Mikael against Akira, and in reverse.

Satoshi goes back a little as he sees the chaos between dark, light, and the penumbra. The Asymmetrical Ritual. It is also known as "Skin Torn," said Aurora.

Satoshi immediately goes down again to get Amelia, but as soon he realizes her body is too cold than ice. He tapped his finger on her shoulder as he carried her up, "Amelia". Soon her eyes slowly open and soon she talks softly.

"Are...we...married yet?" she uttered.

Satoshi didn't reply to her weird question until both of them were safely in the lobby. He quickly pulled out his dagger, holding her hands with the blade between them. "I'm not exaggerating myself, but when I see you, not only do you need help." he suddenly said since his tongue is not rotten yet. Amelia on the other hand didn't give any sign of feeling insisted, but instead, she was ready.

"I've been thinking about you, but I was afraid that my task would be bleary," she said.

"Me..." he paused as his tongue finally rotted. "Me too," he signed. Then pull the blade as fast as possible, making both of their hands bleed, as a sign of bond of trust, and they can see everything that they should see. Pain, desire, satisfaction, and love. Soon, she goes to sleep, while Satoshi tries his best to escape the chaos while saving Amelia as her heart beats slowly.

0