Darkness Recede
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tenebris, Elayara, and Mikael as they land on the public, the road full of holes and the buildings slowly crumble as Mikael uses them as his summoning. He molds them into clay and soon he throws it to both angels and it turns into a terrifying Legion. For that, Tenebris covers Elayara with his wings from the legions, and as they touch his wings soon burn.

Elayara stares at him as do him too. Both eyes have no hatred, but only genuine affection on each side, and their oxytocin increased. "Is it a proper way to say sorry?" said Lisa as she shifted her personality. Akira can't reply because of lack of speech, but he nods slowly, agreeing with her. Suddenly she summons her blade, and as she is about to stab him, Akira turns back to Tenebris and throws her to Mikael. Then, Lisa swung her blade at Mikael and he dodged it, and the sword fight began.

The more she attacks him, the more intense it goes. There Tenebris interfered with both of them by sweeping Elayara until she fell down and then it was his turn to take down Mikael. The chain goes on, shifting continuously, making Mikael confused about the next move. Sometimes both of them assist each other, but in a complex view, they still try to kill each other at sonic speed.

Meanwhile, while carrying Amelia in the bridal way, Satoshi searches the spot for him to put her so no legions ever find her or kill her, and as he sees it, he does it. He tells Aurora to keep an eye on her and returns to the scene to help them out. Aurora agrees but she still doubts for her human sister.  "Her heart. It's about to fade,"

Satoshi stared at Amelia, he wanted to leave her with Aurora, but she couldn't help her because it was not her profession to treat her. "I'll be back," he signed. He quickly goes to the fighting scene and finds out the buildings have turned into ruins and the people have been massacred. The rumbled ambience is still ongoing so he has no time to think about it.

As Aurora tries her best to look at her, she notices that there is a tattoo on her back neck, with a floral motif on it. Aurora thought she made it up but didn't realize it was there. As Amelia opened her eyes, her eyes developed a small heart shape inside.

"Elaiyara, are you okay?" Aurora said.

As Amelia looked at Aurora, she said softly. "Am I looking too obvious?" she said.

"What's wrong?" 

"My eyes..."

"Is it hurt?" Aurora concerned.

"No, but I felt annoyed," Amelia said. Then she looked at her palm with a wound that slowly healed with a blood stain on it.

"What was that back then," Aurora said.

"My father told me about this," she said. "We call this a Link. It's..." Then she fell asleep again.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\0//////////////////////////////////////////////

Years back before the Dark Recedes, the truce of all wars, there is where Akira and Lisa's bond begins to bloom. That morning in the room where the light shines through the window, Lisa is in stunning clothes, nothing seems extraordinary but her beauty staggers everyone. "Sweetie?" Akemi, Lisa's mother, called her outside. "Are you ready?"

As she went outside, her mother was fascinated by how she looked. "I don't know, mother. My body doesn't seem right to me," she said slowly. The metal parts on her body made her hesitant to reveal it to the love of her life. "I should have told him why I got this,"

"No, keep it on your own. Akira understands it, don't worry," Akemi enlightened her lovely daughter, taking all the courage to continue the victorious wedding victory.

And so the wedding begins. As Lisa and her mother walk along the aisle, she is anxious that it'll ruin her whole lifetime wedding, but Akemi holds her, telling her daughter not to worry about anything. Soon, Lisa stands on the stage, behind the ruins filled with blossoms and white flags. The planes above fly around to make sure there are no sabotagers nearby. For the moment as she waits for Akira, the male groom arrives first but there's no sign of him.

Lisa is getting more nervous and worried about Akira. She waited too long enough. Her mind suddenly distorted and so did her eyes. Everyone who participated in the wedding also worried about him. Akemi's assistant asked Akemi what would happen when Akira's absence.

Soon, Lisa fell to the floor, her body shook aggressively and her eyes bleed. "Anyone!! HELP HER!!" Akemi screams for help for her daughter. As Lisa's friends, Melissa, little Melania, and Max get to her, they realize her hair gradually turns white, and as her eyes roll up, the red on the pupil turns evenly as well to red. 

"What's going on with her?" Melania said, with a fearful face.

"What should we do with her?" Melissa said. "Is she dying?"

"Onee-chan!?" (Melania)

"Don't die, dear..." (Akemi)

As soon as she completely changed, her personality changed as well. She stands pushing them away and screeching, making all of the participants' ears bleed. "Lisa!!!" Akemi said.

"Lisa? Pfft, she's not even alive anymore," said an entity in her body.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, ELYSSA!!" Akemi screamed and immediately grabbed Elyssa's head and chanted. Elyssa becomes more distorted, infusion of Lisa and Elyssa collides with the personality inside. Things get worse as Elyssa resists letting Lisa go.

Fortunately, Akira arrived with his left hand missing, chopped, and bled. He looked at Lisa being possessed by an entity which was Elyssa, and quickly rushed to her and strangled her until she suffocated. 

Akemi forced Akira to stop, yet as Elyssa was unconscious, Akemi ordered the army to catch him. Akira before he got caught, pulled his small dagger out, and pressed her chest once with full force. When Lisa woke up she immediately kissed Akira. Akemi soon told them to stop. She goes forward to them and tries to hold Lisa, but she resists too. As she finishes her lust, she hugs Akira, whispering that she's been waiting for him. 

As Akemi saw how terrible the casualty he experienced, she wanted to ask him but he already said it was done. "Let's...proceed," he said. And so the wedding continues with both hands as they hold each other, Akemi puts the blade in the middle of the slices the palms, and their wrist, and finally stabs the middle of their hand, penetrating both. Soon, the blood drained and the reaction of both bonds started to prevail.

/////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////\\

--------------------------------------

In the void of an abyss, an entity stands watching the vision of Elayara, Tenebris, and Mikael Mikale resuming the Skin Torn ritual, he holds the book that most human beings are cursed to have. "As this ritual keeps on going, Takeru will take advantage to get this book," he said. "Darling, don't worry, I'm here with you," he said to the book as he caressed it.

0