The pain remain in you
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"F*ck Melissa," said Melania with full disgrace. "I can't believe she abandoned us again."

Both Anastasia and Melania quarreled like there was no end. Meanwhile, Hinata, Hanna, Emilia, Max, and Mika stand in the middle of the shop the crowds, waiting for Satoshi to pick up. "He's been rejecting my phone call. What's going on?" said Mika.
"Oi, both of you. Shut your p*say mouth up!" Max screamed.

"What did you say, Max?!" Anastasia said. Melania remains silent. "You better watch your wise words, redhead,"

"Oh, you challenging me, eh? Let's see how manly you are," Max said without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Emilia and Hanna attempt to help Hinata to say a word as she's been quiet for a long time. "Hinata-chan, please just a letter will give us relief," said Emilia to encourage Hinata, but still had no sign of response. Her eyes were paled and her hair was unconditionally messed up like a living dead. Luckily Hanna is there for her, trying her best to put her back to her normal state.
"I'm going to call mother. She might have been with Mama Lisa," said Hanna. 
"You sure?"
"Yup, Hope she's safe. I hate when things go wrong," 
As she pulled out her knife, lending both their hands and wound it till it bled, and finally, as it dropped on the land, a few runic flowed above their hands and assembled as a circular device. What they both saw was just a black blank visual. Suddenly, bright white light shines and it shows the point of view of the person lying down full of blood in the middle of the buildings.

"It's that mother?!" said Hanna.

"Is she dying?"

Meanwhile, Hinata stared at the sky, and as she closed her eyes, all the visions from the start of her birth until her present took a long time, and as she opened again, with blood on her face, dead bodies around her, witnessing the massacre around her with a few dual bladed legions. She shows no sign of reaction as soon as she awakes. Fires surrounded her with cinders flying around. "Ma...ma..." as Hinata looks above, seeing her mother with shattering skin around her with blood, got r*ped by millions and dozens of legions and apostles alternately. As soon as she witnesses the horror without showing any reaction, she encounters two women who look similar to her mother, one is half-cyborg and another woman is red with white strand hair like her mother. The one above is a corpse because of the torture.

"Hinata... help us," said the cyborg woman. Both of their face is unclear with shadows covering them.

"Help your mother, Hina-chan," said the red hair with white strand hair. 

After that, Hinata recognizes the second woman. "Mama...Elyssa?" 

Then, Elyssa's face revealed, complete with sorrow seeing her daughter weakening. "Is that mama on the sky?" Hinata asked emotionlessly. But despite of look, her tears lingered down her face. 

Elyssa calmly goes to Hinata, wiping her tears and touching her rear head with her fingers. Slightly after that, she said, "Shin Okaa,"

After a long deep sleep, she opens her eyes once more and sees others worrying about her. "HINA!!" said Mika. She immediately hugged Hinata. "I thought you were gone..." she said.

Hinata was about to say a few words, but as it turns out they were surrounded by a band of legion, they needed to leave now. So Max carried her so they could escape from the 'Wild Fire' attack. Thanks to Mika, they can able to teleport to a place where Satoshi stands. 

They went to the hiding place for them to get teleported to the place. But it takes time as Mika almost forgot a whole mantra that Amelia taught her. "Shauna haula ghaula... what's the word again?!" 

"F...Faulhas..." Hinata said in a soft tone. Then, the mystical circular on the floor shines brighter and as the legions about to search their prey nearby, they already disappear.

-------------------------------

As they teleported, they witnessed the massacre once again but much worse than what they saw. Luckily, Melissa was with them. "Hey!! Melissa!!! You dare leave us again??" said Melania.

"You should've been lucky that I told Mika to tell you to move," Melissa said. "Satoshi is over there, Mika," she said to Mika, pointing out to him as he tried his best to not get noticed by legions.

Mika wanted to help him but was halted by Melissa as she saw dozens of legions and ogres possessed in that area. 

"Mama..." Hinata said as she looked at the specific lane, trying to tell the others that her Lisa was nearby. 

"Akira-san is also nearby too. And..." and as Max was about to continue, Tomioka immediately shut his mouth using his palm.

"Don't call him out or even say it. He's getting sensitive to it," he said as he mentioned to Takeru.

"Tomioka?!"

"Yeah x3, I'm alive, right now, Lisa is not well, and she's getting worse,"

Hinata however, consistently looks at the same view and says the same word. This gave Melissa an idea. "Tomioka, how about we split into two groups? Hinata, Max, and Melania will be with me, while Hanna, Emilia, and Mika will be with you. What do you say?" she said. Tomioka agrees and after that, both groups go their own way.

----------------------------

Lisa Fujiwara, slowly tortures herself with guilt inside, shooting inside her mouth and suffering with pure pain over and over again. Ultimately her body skin shattered, exposing her mechanical body in half, her hair slowly changed into white until there was not strand of red hair. The wounds regenerate so quickly making her sanity decrease. For minutes and minutes, she kept doing it until her bullets went out, but unfortunately, it didn't stop her from reloading it by copying the bullets all by her magic. "AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!! WHY CAN'T I DIE!!!???" she cried. She is too unique until every part of her is a manlike machine that has evolved and has its own generation and even gives birth to humans. But she's immortal unlike other kind of her, which make her frustrated about why she can't die.

0