Support
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Previously)
Lisa Fujiwara, slowly tortures herself with guilt inside, shooting inside her mouth and suffering with pure pain over and over again. Ultimately her body's skin shattered, exposing her mechanical body in half, her hair slowly changed into white until there was no strand of red hair. The wounds regenerate so quickly making her sanity decrease. For minutes and minutes, she kept doing it until her bullets went out, but unfortunately, it didn't stop her from reloading it by copying the shots all by her magic. "AAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!! WHY CAN'T I DIE!!!???" she cried. She is too unique until every part of her is a manlike machine that has evolved and has its own generation and even gives birth to humans. But she's immortal unlike other kinds of her, which frustrates her about why she can't die.
-----------------------------
A few minutes later, she stops for a moment. She lies down on the ground, hopelessly. She listened to the suffering and tormented people around the city, dying for help, but instead, they just became dead bodies. Witnessing the city covered with ashes and dark smoke. In her mind, she said she shouldn't be born or awake from her deep coma. Lisa, is now, not a beauty of all princesses, but a Death's wife, The Cinder's bride, and the Anti-Apostles.
Fortunately, Melissa and the others found her coincidentally, as the legions surrounded Lisa. "Mama..." Hinata softly said as she got carried by Melissa. 
Lisa's eyes quickly straight to her daughter Hinata, weakening and pale. Her eyes then shake convulsive, and her heart beats violently, slowly standing up with blood spilling out of her mouth, with rageful yellow eyes, intensified movement that rapidly kills all the legions until it is left with fleshes and blood.
As they view their point of view, a large dome of light immerses and it largely grows with shrieking voices that are coming from Lisa. 
"Lisa!! I have come, as your sister, within my arms is your daughter, Hinata Fujiwara-Itto, and she will release you from your pain," Marika said as she altered herself.
Soon, the dome receded, and Lisa walked towards her, but not as Lisa, but as Elanara. But her persona wasn't fixed as she constantly altered herself spontaneously. "Go on, f*ck me," Elyssa said. "Help...me," said Lisa as she turn back.
The altering intensifies making Marika confuse which one she should confront. Until Hinata her hand to Lisa, but she couldn't reach to her. Marika goes closer to her sister. The closer she goes, Marika's body slowly showing her inner cyborg body as the skin peeled off. As Hinata successfully touches her mother's head and enters to her mind.
As Hinata she stand between the mind's void of darkness, she witnessing her mother hitting her head with a blade while saying "DIE!" multiple times. Hinata then runs to Lisa and hugs her, telling to stop the madness Lisa has done.
"Come back to us, mama..." Hinata said, while hugging her with her arms locked. Lisa slowly turn herself calm but as she feels the presense of Takeru, she convulsing her body ragefully. "It's okay, I have seen a lot," said Hinata as the vision goes back to where she saw. The girl that she saw is not Lisa, but Lisa's mother, suffering with lurking darkness around her, and it won't let go.
Lisa's eye breaks it's ice of sadness. After all, she wanted to see her mother once more but unfortunately, the cursed of the souls surrounding her and take their opportunity to use that body to embrace their powers until her mother's power fades away, as well as her soul.
After Lisa saw the darkest matter of truth, she goes down and her eyes straightly saw Akira, crucified lifelessly, with a hole with no heart inside. "Aki... I can't..." said Lisa.
"We're ready... mama, Shin Okaa..." And after Hinata said, the vision fades out, goes back to reality, seeing Hinata hugged her with cold body, yet still breathing.
Melissa fascinated with Lisa's new appearance, white-red hair, yellow-red eyes from left and right respectively, and her metal body has been fully refurbished thanks to Hinata's power exchange.
Both Melania and Max carries Hinata but Lisa forcefully stop them as she wants to warm her daughter up. "Lisa... Akira is in..."

"I...have to kill him," said Lisa.
Melissa look at the eyes of her younger sister and saw nothing but her own sister. Lisa has decided to accept the fate that the title of Anti-Apostle should be with her and no longer to her own husband.

"Ma...ma...our kingdom, they will appraise you, for acclaiming the dark angelic," said Hinata. Soon, she slowly close her eyes as she rest for now.

In deep silent, the wind whistling the atmosphere, Lisa scream in high frequency, making a whole world heard her voice.

There is where Takeru stop torturing Akira at some point, he got tremble. "Akira? Don't tell me?!" Takeru said.

"My time has come, and you'll never see me," Akira said. "Let my ghost against you and your Supreme."

In hypersonic speed as Lisa runs towards to them, she closed her eyes.

As she arrives, she saw Takeru in holding Akira's head, grinning sinisterly. As he saw Lisa, he says, "Now... Obey me," and everyone around her, even her family bows down to him. From above, the dark mystical of Dark Angelic from above, beaming brightly and it's finally, strikes down on him perfectly and the world shattered like roasted chicken.

With Lisa's anger from the inside, she opens her eyes and her aura embracingly rise. As for Akira, he shares with Lisa's as well. He smiles like Takeru and Takeru replied with the same smile. "Now... Hora, U Ghyasya" he said.

Takeru runs to his older brother with his hand with sharp nails, but as he got closer, Akira began to screech and not for long, Lisa appeared as she synchronized her pitch with Akira, from above with a long metal rod with sharpness on the edge and she's about to stab Takeru.

Takeru disappear as she strikes him on his head, transit to her back, pulling her hair to the ground. As they land, Akira comes the turn to land his leg to Takeru's torso.

0