Ch16: Eyes of Sadness and Jealousy
536 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tension at Marines fleet are rising. Renowned marines has assembled from various regions.

In the name of their so called justice, the machines of war were assembled in a floating meeting room. In the middle is a round table with two distinctive groups on opposite sides.

On the one side are Fleet Admiral Sengoku, the three powerhouses of Marines - Admirals, and finally vice-admirals. On the other side are six out of seven notorious pirates. Warlords of the Sea.

The Strongest Swordsman in the World - Dracule Mihawk - Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries /  26,397,058 Dollars.

Desert King - Sir Crocodile - Bounty: 81,000,000 Berries /  595,588 Dollars.

Heavenly Yaksha - Donquixote Doflamingo - Bounty: 340,000,000 Berries / 2,500,000 Dollars.

ZombieMan - Gecko Moria - Bounty: 320,000,000 Berries / 2,352,941 Dollars.

Pirate Empress - Boa Hancock - Bounty: 80,000,000 Berries / 588,235 Dollars.

Tyrant - Bartholomew Kuma - Bounty: 296,000,000 Berries /  2,176,470 Dollars.

And finally the last missing Warlord who is not able to join the meeting.

First Son of the SeaJinbe -  Bounty: 250,000,000 Berries /  1,838,235 Dollars

Bring the Total Bounty of this group: 4,956,995,672 Berries / 36,448,527 Dollars.

"Let us begin. I believe everyone is present here." Sengoku said as he officially begins the meeting.

"Fufufu~ are you sure Fleet Admiral Sengoku! Aren't we missing one member." Doflamingo said as his red glasses shows a glint.

"Where's that fish? isn't he also summoned for this meeting." Crocodile followed up after taking a puff out of his cigar.

"Your smoke is irritating!!! Go smoke somewhere else you sand reptile!!" Hancock said annoyingly while her hand is stretched out and her head leaned back so much that she can see wall behind her and also the floor.

"Kishishishi~ That name suits you better than the desert king" Moria laughed at the name given by Hancock to Crocodile.

"You seemed to be laughing a lot for someone who got beaten and wounded by Kaido. Do you want me to reopen your wound." With angry tick mark on his forehead, Crocodile replied while biting on his cigar hard and showing his golden hook. 

Meanwhile this is going on, Mihawk is sitting calmly on his chair with his wide-brimmed hat lowered on his face and Kuma with his bible on his hand and his still ever poker face. Clearly both of them not giving a single fuck to ongoing drama.

"Are you guys really trying to start fight in front of us." Sengoku shouted angrily as it is truly a dumb decision to start a fight in front of all Admirals and in their territory.

Hearing that threat, Crocodile and Moria stopped their fight, at least for now. 

"As for the Jinbe, he is currently busy and far away so he won't be able to join us." Sengoku answered the question which started this mini-drama.

'Fufufu~ of course he is far away and busy with the guy who defeated Whitebeard. I should try to get some information and meet with this Madara guy and his Kingdom. I wonder what toys they have for me to take advantage of.' 

Doflamingo thought in his head as he already got the info from Vergo, his spy working as Vice-Admiral.

"Let's get on the topic of the meeting. As the news spread of Whitebeard defeat, the other Yonko's are making their move. Big Mom is already fighting with Red Hair Shanks so we don't have to worry about them. Currently Kaido is about to clash with Whitebeard. Our target is to capture either Whitebeard or Kaido when they are injured and exhausted." 

Sengoku told the objective of the meeting. It was already expected that they are moving to attack and possibly capture Whitebeard but taking on two Yonko in the middle of their heated battle is definitely suicidal.

"You expect us to fight two Yonko's at the same time?" Mihawk finally speaks as he rise his face and looks directly into Sengoku eyes with his yellow hawk like eyes.

"We are not fighting two Yonko at the same time. Our plan is to intervene when they are most  vulnerable and capture atleast one of them." Sengoku replied promptly.

"It's the same as fighting two Yonko at the same time. You seriously don't expect them to not get annoyed by our intervention." For the first time, Kuma spoke.

"You don't have to worry about that. Me and Garp will will take care of Kaido while others will go after Whitebeard."

It was plausible for Kaido to be kept busy as the Admirals and Shichibukai deal with Whitebeard.

"What about Whitebeard? Can't he just take us all out with one attack on the sea by launching a tsunami over us?" Hancock asked the Marines as she was honestly worried to fight against Whitebeard. The man that even Pirate King wasn't able to beat.

"We will take care of it. Just be ready when we attack him on the island."
Aokiji replied to Hancock question.

'of course, you will be able to take care of it but only if he was weak as before. I'll just fight with his crew members rather than fighting that monster himself.' Doflamingo thought in his head and didn't share the information with others.

He doesn't care if other dies in this battle except vergo. And he also has a deal with Kaido regarding SMILE fruits.

As the discussion was going on, it was being eavesdropped by Oneiro Kingdom.

War Room,
Royal Palace,
Oneiro Kingdom

"I think we should send a drone to take closer look at the battle and gather information." Bulma said to the group in front of her.

"That's risky. There will be King and Kizaru who can possibly take out our drone and take it with them to study it. Our technology will be stolen and it's too risky for either of them to get their hands on it." Elly gave a clear and grave possibility of advance technology to be stolen.

Vegapunk and Queen are the scientific minds of their respective groups and they will be able to understand the technologies behind it and it will give them advantage which Oneiro Kingdom is trying its hardest to not to.

"We will use our satellite to study their strength and weaknesses during this battle. I wonder should we send Madara just in case" Elly said while looking at Madara. If by chance Whitebeard is cornered, Madara might be able to help them.

But Madara just smirked at her.
"You have seen my fight with him. You know it's hard to corner him right now since top marines are old and newbie Admirals are just newbie. They will be arriving at the end or in between their battle and these pirates don't like it when someone interrupt their heated battle. Kaido and Whitebeard will definitely deal some damage to them."

What Madara said is correct. Marines won't be able to capture Whitebeard unless he is on their turf and they have huge advantage over him. Now Whitebeard is strong as ever.

"There's no need of me to help him. He should be able to deal with them." Madara gave his final answer to Elly.

"Although we are not actually inclined to help Whitebeard. We still want to maintain good relationship with them. We have already given them information about their adversaries arrivals. If we do send Madara then we will be directly opposing WG Marines right now."

"Our presence is still low in this world. Unless deemed necessary, i want to avoid making any adversaries right now."

It is true that not many people know about the Oneiro Kingdom. Making a enemy with no benifit at such early stage is truly detrimental for the Kingdom. Unless situation demands, it's better to play slowly right now.

"That's right. We still need to set our foot and make our position stable in this world. But I'll still have a plane on standby." Elly said and after that gave a command to have a transport plane on standby.

"Alright keep monitoring them while I summon Tobirama in my office. Notify me if something comes up. Also ollow me both of you, I'll have someone set you up."
After saying that, Dev left the war room to go to his office, following him is happy Shion and Schneizel. Bulma has also left has she still have some work to do.

"Shion you would have to learn many things including modern secretary works so I'll put you in course." Dev said while walking along with Shion and Schneizel.

"I'll finish the course as soon as possible and join your side." Shion replied with full of determination.

"Good. Schneizel, I'll show you your office along the way, everything you need is already set up. We will have meeting later on how, when, where and what to change and improve in our nation starting with the laws. We will also plan our future steps."
Now they are in motion, they need to work as fast as possible for maximum efficiency and profit. The day Kingdom will open to the world is not so far away.

"I won't disappoint. You can leave everything to me." Schneizel replied to Dev as he wants to fully meet Dev's expectations.

"Thank you guys, we got a lot of work to do." As Dev helped Shion and Schneizel set up, The only one left in the war room is Madara and Elly.

"I know you have some questions in your mind. You can ask me about it."  Madara said as he sat on the sofa to get in a relaxing position.

Elly knew it was not possible to hide her doubts from Madara. So she finally asked what's been in her mind.

"Is it really okay for Tobirama to work with us? I mean he still going to be under your command but is he really a good and perfect guy for this job?"

Madara had already anticipated this question so he was ready with the answer.

" He isn't bad guy or a villian. He can definitely do a good job if under restrictions. It's just that the constant war we had since childhood and losing our brothers molded us who we are now. With how our Kingdom works and its ideals, core values and practices. He can change and hopefully leave his radical ideas behind. Well except for World Government of course."

With this, the doubts in Elly mind is cleared and she is back to her duties.

But Madara can clearly see some emotion lingering in her eyes related to incident which happened few moments ago. Whether that emotion is jealousy or sadness, only time will tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for disappearing without any notice. I was sick for weeks and didn't had mental energy to write chapters or to even post a notice. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you everyone who have been reading my chapters and supporting me.

Also, there will be a lot of character summoned in background and they won't have introduction as it has been done till now. They will appear as it has already been some time they have been here. But be sure i am planning to give them good introduction to readers.

15