Ch19: 3 Way Showdown
797 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon the island was flooded by the Marines and Beast pirates where Whitebeard pirates was already present.

Standing in front of Whitebeard Pirates was Whitebeard himself.

Standing in front of Beast pirates was Kaido with three calamities behind him.

Standing at the front of the so called world police, the 'Marines' were the Fleet Admiral Sengoku, Admirals Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and one Vice-Admiral Garp. Behind them were the six of the seven Shichibukai.

"You dogs of World Government dare to mess with my battle!!!" Kaido roared in anger as he grab his weapon.

"You Marines also think just because i was defeated before, I'll be defeated by you. Looks like you along with that lizard have forgotten the meaning of WHITEBEARD." Edward also got ready for the upcoming three way battle as hold his weapon with strong grip.

Meanwhile on the Marines side. Garp and Sengoku were speechless as they clearly sense the power of the past burning within Whitebeard. How can he get strong as before? What happened during his battle against the red eye guy. How can Whitebeard heal against the passage of time. All this question were going inside Sengoku' and Garp's mind.

Getting no reply from his side, Akainu being hot headed bitch he is, gave his statement.

"You scum pirates will be brought down today in front of Absolute Justice."

Both Whitebeard and Kaido released their Conqueror haki on Akainu's statement. To protect their troops, Garp and Sengoku came out of their stupor and released their own Conqueror haki.

"How did you get healed and got your strength back Whitebeard!!" Sengoku asked in hope to get atleast a clue.

"You want the answer. HERE'S THE ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!"
Whitebeard punched the air in front of him and air cracked like a million pieces of glasses. The shockwaves rushed towards both Beast pirates and Marines.

And so the battle of 3 way showdown began.

Kaido transformed into dragon form and spit fire blast towards Garp who just using his strong haki deflected it towards Whitebeard who in turn deflected it towards the Sengoku.

Sengoku turned into a giant Golden Buddha and destroyed the deflected attack coming towards him using shockwaves.

Garp jumped on Kaido and grabbed both his long moustache to bring him down and hold him.

"Kaifu" Kaido opened his mouth and released gust of wind blades towards Garp.

Coming to the rescue, Sengoku jumped in front of  Garp and destroyed the wind blades. With another palm filled with shockwaves, Sengoku hit Kaido in the top of his upper jaw, closing his mouth.

Garp muscles bulked up as he pulled Kaido by his moustache and spinned him around to throw him towards the hills.

With their back against Whitebeard.
Whitebeard was about to attack when he just ducked his head as his Future Sight alarmed him of the incoming kick at the speed of light.

From the left and right came attack of ice and magma. Instead of defending or counter attacking the upcoming attacks. Whitebeard covered his arms in Armament and Conqueror haki to grab both ice and magma. He brought each attack on his hand in front and smashed it in front of him with Kizaru being in the middle of it.

Kizaru thanks to his speed again, escaped from harm and joined his comrades.

"You brats think you are good enough to fight me!?” Whitebeard while smirking at them. Clearly he means to disrespect and remind them of their place. And it doesn't sit well with Akainu.

" You are just a relic of the past, basking in the glory after the man above you is removed from this world. You shall be removed as well so the world has one less Yonko to deal with". Akainu replied.

"Then try it and I'll show you the meaning of WHITEBEARD."

The 3 admirals and Yonko attacked each other at the same time.

On the other side of the battlefield. Mihawk was fighting against King and Vista.

Even if both Vista and King simultaneously go against Mihawk for a moment, they still are nowhere near his skills and instead gets pushed back.

Fighting against yellow cyborg dinosaur Queen is Diamond Jozu who is matching him blow to blow.

Marco was busy fighting two unlikely ally, Doflamingo and Crocodile. Both Shichibukai having hard time and instead of working together, they are berating each other and even sending 'accidental' attacks towards each other.

Ace was fighting against the mamonth fishman known as Jack.

Izou has already left the battlefield and joined another one. As he peered from the crow nest of Moby Dick. Giving updates on enemy moments, fighting against the warships of opposite forces and occasionally sniping on the island to save his crew. Supporting were the other low ranking commanders.

The Shichibukai were busy fighting against the troops of Yonko's. Not caring if their attacks causing friendly fire.

The battlefield is getting more intense as time passes by. Sengoku and Garp are able to push Kaido back even when he is in hybrid form. The reason they were able to do it so quickly is because he was already deeply wounded by Whitebeard attack on his chest and also continues hits on his head.

Whitebeard with few cuts and bruises was in a better shape than the three blood dripping Admirals in front him. Their surrounding covered by huge ice glaciers, hot burning magma, and craters made by light attacks.

The battle is clearly in favour of Whitebeard pirates as they had deployed their traps they have set before.

A structure made up of many small cannons, all filled with seastone bullets of count of at least 200 in each cannon. They were successfully able to get their weapons on the hilltop, facing directly the Beast pirates and Marines, away from their own friendly troops.

As the fire was lit upon a single thread, which split upon multiple threads as the fire rushed to their end, the cannons. The cannons roared to life as the primitive gunpowder burned and the the seastone bullets came out akin to the  cluster ammunition. Covering large area, the meat shield of Marines Beast pirates were struck. Those on higher level of power, such as Shichibukai and vice Admirals were easily able to defend themselves against the sneak attack.

This dealt a huge blow on Marines and Beast pirates troops, their number less and injured while Whitebeard pirates only have wounded but not dead.

The battle is clearly shifted in the favour of Whitebeard pirates. The reinforcement are coming from Marines side but they would be too late.

Moria eyes seethed with rage as he witnessed Kaido. He wanted to go after him for destroying his crew. But he knows how well he lacks strength. And so in this battlefield, he is amassing his strength by calling forth the dead soldiers from their rest to fight on his behalf.

Boa Hancock, turning luscivious men into stone. No matter which side they belonged to. In her eyes, all are beneath her beauty.

Bartholomew Kuma, sending pirates on all expense paid 3 day journey around the world. And blowing some others apart who are wanted dead by revolutionary army. He is also been communicating with his secret group, giving them live updates.

While the choas is going on in New World. The revolutionary Army are taking full advantage of absence of Marine top powers and attacking Marines, World Government ships as well as saving people from their tyrant Kingdom.

It's been hours since battle as raged on.

Kaido is still in his hybrid form, injured but alive. His opponents are equally battered in injuries. The Friend Duo of Marines catching their breath and ignoring the pain coursing through their body.

Whitebeard is tired as well. Keeping up with three admirals is not a joke. Their combined force is enough to give Yonko a run for their money. But he still is lot better than the three admirals who are deeply covered in injuries.

Aokiji tried to catch a breather, but his hot headed  comrade rushed at Whitebeard again. He has been constantly looked down upon by Whitebeard, making ego hurt.

Marco is relatively fine against Doflamingo and Crocodile. The fight which has started as 2 vs 1 turned into 1 vs 1 vs 1.

Jozu despite his Diamond form is bleeding from corner of his mouth. The three calamities are surely no joke.

Vista being the weakest has already retreated back to recuperate as he was took on relentless attacks from Mihawk. Who has managed to drop his mask and show the world the Lunarian that World Government has been hunting for years.

Ace, powerful user of Devil fruit. But ignorant of Haki is on the ground, Shadowed by Fishman Mamonth who his sickle on his hand covered in Haki going down on him.

"ACE!!!"

Vista shouted his brother name, rushing to his aid but too far away and too many enemies in the eay.

The name shouted in urgency and worry caught the attention of two monsters of old era.

The one Ace consider his Father, Whitebeard. And his Grandpa, Garp.

Whitebeard tried to move to his rescue but blocked by three admirals on his way.

"Get out my way!!"

Whitebeard roared but the three stood their ground and tried to halt his advance.

Seeing this, Garp left his friend without any warning against the the strongest creature alone. To save his grandson.

Seeing Ace badly injured on ground and death looming over his head. Garp turned into MAD BULL. Anyone on his way got thwarted away like a fly.

The Mad Bull rushed and stopped the sickle from making their way towards Ace body with his bare hands, obviously covered in Haki.

"You bastard!!!"

Garp broke Jack's weapons and jumped to his face, he reeled back his fist. His fist covered in Armament and Conqueror Haki and launched like a rocket towards his face.

"Galaxy Impact!!"

Blue aura and electricity danced around the fist landed on Jack's face and threw him away more than few hundred meters away.

The next victim of his fist was.... Ace.

*BOOM*

"What was that for Grandpa!!!"

As the 'Fist of Love' landed on Ace head, Ace cried in pain with huge bump of his head.

"That for getting your ass kicked by that elephant."

Ace tried to retort but another fist of love made his way to head, making bump on top of already bump on the head.

"Now what was that that for!!" Ace cried for the second time as held his head with tears in his eyes. No matter what, he can't go against his grandpa fist of love

"Thats for becoming pirate!! If you were in a Marine, this wouldn't happend!!" Garp said in his lecture voice.

"I told you i wanted to become a pirate!!" Ace told off his Grandpa, but it came out as rebellious tone. A suicidal move indeed.

Another fist of love was on his way before he heard his friend voice.

"Garp!!!! Get your ass back here!!!"

Sengoku screamed at Garp for leaving him alone. He isn't young anymore, he definitely needed help to push a Yonko back and Garp left him alone without any warning.

Kaido took full advantage and was releasing fiery attacks on Sengoku.

"Stay safe kid" Garp muttered slowly, only heard by Ace before rushing to help Sengoku.

"Bwahahaha!!! Sengoku, your old bones can't keep up. Maybe you should retire with your Goat and start farming." Garp laughed heartily and made fun of his friend.

"Shut the hell up and help me you bastard!!!" Sengoku roared in anger and annoyance as he and Garp both prepare to make the lizard eat dust.

Whitebeard from afar saw how Garp helped Ace. He already knew Garp is Ace's grandpa who raised him and silently appreciated for him to rescue Ace while he was occupied by Admirals.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Zehahahah~"

But with the huge battle going on, Marshall D. Teach remained out of spotlight. Bidding his time for the fruitful day to come.

16