Ch20: Shanks stops the war!
523 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its almost mid night since the Marines joined the battle and its not looking good for them. Nor for Kaido and his crew.

Whitebeard's fruit makes it incredibly hard to get reinforcement. The powerhouse of Marines can not abandon their comrades to save their incoming reinforcement. Thus they have started to get exhausted.

Kaido crew too suffered a large casualties. King almost got his wings clipped by Mihawk. Queen is still standing but battered. Jack is already out.

On Shichibukai sides, things are disorganised. Crocodile tried to attack Whitebeard but got bitch slapped out of the fight. Mihawk is taking a stroll in the park. Although he can kill fodders easily, he is making sure not to kill Whitebeard's crew member as he won't be able to survive his wrath. But he won't mind taking down beast pirates. Hancock as always looking down on man. Causing more friendly fire than ever. 

The one hiding in the shadows are Teach and Doflamingo. Teach is staying low, trying not to get attention on him. He would have tried to get advantage if he had his dark dark devil fruit but he hasn't gotten it yet. 

Doflamingo is just puppet master who is having fun controlling pirates and marines alike for his own amusement. Trying not to do much damage on Kaido's side.

Garp and Sengoku, despite used to being on par with pirate King, they are now old and past their prime. They might be able to use 80% of their strength continuously or 100% of their strength for a short duration but it will take tremendous toll on their body. They are far from their prime and their strength decreasing as the day's goes by. Garp and Sengoku are able to stalemate Kaido but they more badly damaged than him.

The three Admirals are strong, there is no doubt about that. But even in front of monstrous enemy, they can't help but give their all to stay alive. The situation got even more worse as Akainu's bitching got other two admirals to keep up with him. That guy clearly not see anything past his hatred for pirates.

The battle seems it wont end till atleast one side is down and other escapes. Until a terrifying conqueror haki covered the whole battlefield. Knocking down fodders except strong vice admirals or above level fighters.

Its the current strongest known haki on the planet, well second strongest now but still terrifying nonetheless.

"Its R-Red Haired Shanks!!!"

"What is he doing here!! Wasn't he fighting with Big Mom pirates!!"

"How did he got here so fast!!"

Many voiced their concern on the arrival of new player in the battlefield. Anticipating which side will he will join or create a new side in this battle royal, making the situation more deadly than ever.

Silence reigned the battlefield as everyone stopped for a moment as everyone looked towards the new comer on his Ship, the Red Force. 

Standing on it's bow, Shanks spoke normally but his voice reached the far corners of the the battlefield.

"Many lives are already lost. The battle began due to news of the defeat of an Emperor" Shanks said while looking at Whitebeard. Shocked to sense Whitebeard strength same as in the past where he was just rookie in Pirate Kings crew.

He jumped down on the battlefield and started walking forward with his battered body after his fight to make Big Mom pirates retreat. But he still is the least injured after Whitebeard among the the top figthers in the battlefield.

"We all already know that this battle is useless as Whitebeard is healthy than ever. Further fight will lead nothing more than unnecessary blood spilled in the air." 

The steps which were heard throughout the island like a rhythm of power and has already reached near the center where top figthers are. The Whitebeard and three Admiral on side and Garp, Sengoku and Kaido on other side. Making a perfect triangle with Shanks being on the third side.

"I request all of you retreat back to your home."

As much as Kaido like cherish the ongoing war, his forces are not ready yet and they are further reduced. He too is injured by Whitebeard and then by Garp and Sengoku.

The Marines are in the worst condition as the admirals are exhausted and badly injured. Garp and Sengoku are even more affected due to their age. And Kaido being their opponent doesn't make it easy either.

"Tch!! Another Scum!! Hawkeye deal with him!!" Akainu being a bitch he is, thinks he gets to order Mihawk as he like.

On provocation, Shanks puts his hand on the handle of his sword.

"Those of you who want to fight more.."

He starts to bring out his sword out of scabbard. As the more sword come out, more conqueror haki is released.

The sword is fully out and held in Shanks hand, ready to fight together with his top officers of his crew standing just behind him.

"Bring it on!! We're happy to fight you!!"

The only one who can be able to content with Red Hair is Hawkeye and that's where everyone attention is.

But Mihawk swings his sword on his right to cut the stupid beast pirate who think he can sneak upon mihawk, then he put his sword in back strap of his jacket. Intending not to fight him.

"Damn you Hawkeye!!! What the hell are you doing!!!" Akainu barks at mihawk with vain visible on his neck.

"I only agreed to fight Whitebeard pirates and Beast pirates. Red-Haired pirates is not in the agreement".

With that, he starts walking towards his gothic emo boat he brought. Clearly stating he is going to leave as the fight is over for him.

The air is filled with anxiety, no one is making any move. Just gears turning in their head and looking at each other to gauze their situation.

And the situation isn't good, Kaido is badly injured by Whitebeard and lost too much of his troops. Whitebeard pirates are injured and tired too and the man himself got new scars on his newly healed chest but still healthy. For marines, its the worst. They lost too much of their troops. Garp and Sengoku are tired and injured. It is difficult to take on single Yonko on your own controlled territory. But now there are in Yonko territory, with not one but three Yonko at the same time. And the Admirals are not strong enough to go toe to toe with Yonko yet.

The obvious choice in everyone's mind is to retreat but who will be the one to retreat fast.

The pride is what keeping everyone on the battlefield.

But there are those with arrogance like Akainu. He was about to bark again but Sengoku interrupted him first.

"We can agree on retreat but how we can be sure that we won't be back stabbed." Sengoku raises genuine concern for his troops. They need to retreat fast to preserve their strength.

"If its all right with everyone, then I'll stay till the end to make sure no one back stabs anyone. I am already hoping for end of this war so you all can trust me for it." Everyone top powerhouse knows the pacifist nature of Shanks. Unless required, he won't fight by sacrificing lives unnecessary.

"Tch!! Queen!!! Grab Queen and retreat!! Beast pirates, those of you who survived retreat and leave those who are weaks!!" Without a care for his troops, Kaido turned into a dragon and started retreating back with King beside. King is glaring at the direction mihawk left cause he is the reason his mask is cut in half and everyone is able to confirm his identity as lunarian.

"Marines!! Grab your comrades and capture left behind Beast pirates. Retreat and provide medical attention." Sengoku as fleet admiral gives orders as every marines starts to retreat.

"Finally we can rest!" Kizaru mutters while retreating together with Aokiji.

"I am gonna have some nice masseuse. My whole body is aching." Aokiji also said with pain in his voice as he walks back.

Akainu is still standing there, glaring at the smirking Whitebeard. His mouth grinning into dusted magma. 

"Tch!" He can't do nothing but follow his superior orders reluctantly and starts walking behind other two admirals.

Whitebeard just gave nod to Marco and he starts to retreat back with their troops. 

While pirates were retreating, Shanks gaze lingered on Teach for a moment but he soon vanished from sight. Talking with family love blinded Whitebeard is nothing but inviting death now. He can only hope that bastard is dealt with as soon as possible as Shanks too feel nasty vibes from him.

Soon only Whitebeard and Shanks were left on the destroyed island. And Shanks decided to strike up conversation with old beast.

10