chapter 23
277 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

"Is she okay now?" I asked Deaton, who was checking Laura's pulse.

"She'll live, but it may take some time for her to wake up and she can't stay here."

"I'll bring her to the apartment, and we'll look after her"

As the anxiety left my body, a primal rage flowed in my veins. I'm still not sure about who tried to kill Laura, but there was a suspect that stood out: Peter, who happens to be her uncle and Malia's father.

"Who attacked her? For her to lose the alpha's spark it means that it was beta, but how could a single beta kill an alpha especially one like Laura, who has been trained since she was a kid" muttered Deaton, unable to understand how the assault happened.

I took her hand and looked under her nails, but there was no piece of flesh. Everything seemed to point out to the person I suspected.

"She wasn’t even able to slash him, and he gave her such a clean cut. There is no way a beta is faster than an alpha. The only possibility is that she knew the attacker and he used that to get her near him so that he could inflict a mortal wound while her guard was lowered" I stated. She is the nicest woman I know, someone who would even help strangers, but she got betrayed by her own family.

"I think it was Peter"

"You mean her uncle? He is a vegetal" rebutted Deaton.

"No more, she was searching for him when it happened, he had just run away from the health facility." Deaton looked down. It seems that he too thinks that Peter is the culprit now.

It was then that I gazed at the door and what I found were my girlfriends and Malia was petrified.

She probably heard what I said.

"Malia..." I tried to talk, but she interrupted me.

"I have a nice family: a father who cares for me, a pride that loves me and a nice cousin who always looked after me. I don't care if it is my blood related father or mother. Those who hurt my family won't be spared. Peter too." she was determined, but I could also feel through our connection that there was also regret.

The thing that happened to her mother and sister repeated itself, and she lost another parent.

I'll kill him, for wounding fatally Laura and hurting Malia’s feelings. He won't be spared.

--Peter POV--

"Did you kill her?" asked the nurse while she took care of my wound inflicted by the boy.

"I don't know. I was interrupted, but I got what I wanted and if she is truly alive it is even better. That wound will take time to be cured now that she is a beta, so her friends will be forced to stay put near her and protect her. This unforeseen event may have given me more time to process my plan." I am truly fated to be the Alpha.

"Why bother? Didn't you say that with this power no one would have been your opponent?" this stupid woman doesn't know her place.

"The boy is a werelion and he is stronger than I expected. For him to be this strong he must have come from some powerful genealogical line, and he has two girls who are probably also supernatural”.

We have passed these lasts months investigating and now the game board is ready.

The only variable is that werelion guy and his girlfriends, who will come after me to revenge Laura. There is my nephew too, he would come here if he heard about his sister.

"I need a pack."

"You could turn me in a werewolf" as if. I’m killing you the moment you lose your value.

"I need a human in case they try to trap me with mountain ash, and you are the only one I can trust. Just be patient, after my revenge I’ll give you the bite." How can she even still believe this bullshit. Women…

I soon lowered my gaze to the table in front of me. On it stood many pictures of potential humans that I could turn in werewolves. Other than their image there was a paper attached to it.

It listed their weakness and why they would seek power. Unfortunately, the majority were teenagers, because they are easier to manipulate, but they happens to be also an hassle to control. I don't want to be surrounded by immature brats, so I'll start with the adults.

Many will die, after all the bite is a gift that only the worthy can possess, but the more attention I gather the better it is.

After all I need that bitch and her family of hunters to come here, so that I can have my revenge.

--3rd person POV--

A month later some people started disappearing, but as they all came from the bottom of society, only few individuals and a certain family of hunter noticed. This lasted till the day before the spring semester, when the lower half of a body was found in the forest. After six years the peaceful Beacon Hill, was about to be thrown again into chaos and two teenagers, who were seeking the thrills their young mind craved for, were now in the same forest where the body was just found.

At the same time new people just entered this town after a long time: a brother, who was looking for his missing sister and a family of professional hunters, with an arsenal big enough to start a revolution.

No one truly knew how these new characters will play, if they will follow the plan of the mastermind, who schemed this whole situation, or if they will find an unknown path and undercover his plan.

The only three people, who knew what was happening and could do something to stop these treacherous game, were staying in a well cleaned apartment, guarding a comatose woman.

“Malia, you should go home and get ready for tomorrow, it will be your first day of school” said Thomas, but the girl didn’t plan to leave her family here and go back home alone.

“You need to sleep more than anyone here Thomas” said Malia, but the boy didn’t stop to look at the sleeping woman.

“I should have followed her. One whole month has passed, but she still doesn’t show any sign of awakening” the guy had been blaming himself during this whole time, and the joyous atmosphere that he had before this accident happened was nowhere to be seen.

“It’s not your fault. We may be superior in strength or senses, compared to other humans, but we are not gods. There will be many challenges ahead of us and if we fall at the beginning our family won’t survive. Let’s just sleep here for tonight, we’ll go home early tomorrow to get ready for school. We’ll find a way to wake Laura, but for now we must keep living our lives.” Lydia couldn’t bear to watch her loved ones be so down, but she was heartbroken too for what happened to Laura.

There was one thing that everyone knew inside of them, this was just the beginning.

(Here is the true start of Teen Wolf, but you can expect a new development from this Fan Fiction. I’m an author, and I’m not scared to use my powers to change the whole plot.)

14