chapter 31
222 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

“I need your help” said Scott, but his face showed all his unwillingness in asking me for help.

“With what exactly? you need a lot of help” I said making fun of him and this earned a frown from him.

“I need to know, if I was the one who did that and if I can control myself for the date”.

“Don’t worry about the date if you do something stupid, I’ll beat you up, as for the rest I’ll present you to a teacher”.

Derek thought that we could use Scott to get to the alpha, let’s help him follow this trail.

“A teacher?”

“A supernatural teacher” I stated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Derek this is Scott, Scott this is Derek”.

Both of them looked at each other for some seconds.

“Are you also a werewolf?” asked Scott.

“Yes”.

“And you are not the Alpha”.

“exactly”.

“I had this dream…”

“You think you attacked the driver” said Derek interrupting Scott.

“Yes, could I kill someone?”

“Yes”

“Am I going to kill someone?”

“probably”

I must say these two have quite the peculiar way of interacting, but I think this could be a good start for a great teacher-student relationship. Scott needs easy answer to the many problems he has and not some made up lie.

Scott was quite depressed at the realization that he may be or become a murder.

“Look, I can show you how to remember, and I can show you how to control the shift even on a full moon, but in exchange you’ll help us find the Alpha” said Derek, baiting Scott with the teachings he truly needed.

“Why do you need me? You all are more experienced than I am”.

“Because you are his beta, you have a connection with your Alpha and he is using this connection to control you, but we can use it to track him too. You need us as much as we need you” These words seemed to convince Scott, who agreed to Derek’s term.

“First lesson, go back to the bus. See it. Feel it. Let your sense, your sight, smell, touch, let them remember for you”.

Soon Scott left to go check the bus, while I stayed a little longer.

“Do you think he did it” I asked, unsure of what to do, if this was true.

“For now, all we can do is to let him remember”.

“But will he say the truth, if he killed him?” I asked him.

“After he remembers what happened we’ll at least know if he did it willingly. If that was the case, after he remembered what happened, his eyes would turn blue, because of the guilt”.

“I think he would feel guilty, even if he was forced. Scott is a guy with a strong morality, that’s why he can’t accept his new power” I’m starting to doubt, if he’ll ever accept his reality and in fact it is because of this hate for his new self, that he loses control easily.

I never had much problem with full moons, I usually just get hornier, while Malia only had problems at the start, but after the revelation about the incident she got it under control.

It is all about your psychology, the more insecurities, fears and problems you have, the more you’ll be affected under the full moon.

During those nights it feels like the moonlight is aimed at you, and it tries to expose your true self.

--Malia Tate POV--

We are now at Allison house to prepare for the date, and while it is dangerous to stay inside an house, where hunters live, by doing this, it would be more difficult for them to suspect us, as no prey goes into the predator’s den.

“How about this?” asked Allyson holding another dress in her hands, while putting it against her body

“No” replied Lydia in a cold and direct way.

“Really? What do you think Malia?” asked Allison, unaware of how much importance Lydia pull in her outfit and how much I’m negated in this field.

“My wardrobe was chosen by Lydia. Don’t ask me”.

“Let me have a look” said Lydia and I rejoice in my head, since I was getting tired of wasting time like this.

“I never asked you Malia, but why did you change school? You live here, don’t you?” questioned Allison.

“Hmm… there was an accident when I was a kid and then…” I explained to her the excuse we invented and when I finished, she looked at me with a pair of sad eyes. Even if it is truly tragic what happened to me, I feel sad to lie about it this way, especially when others feel sad for me.

“There is no need to be sad, at least it had a good ending, I found Thomas and Lydia who helped me get back to my father”. I stated, happy that I finally get to say something totaly true.

It seemed that Alisson understood that I wanted to change topic and so she asked the most pending question that she wanted to know, which happened to be the same questions we were waiting for her to ask.

“How did you end in a three-way relationship”.

“I wanted a family and I found it in the two of them”. I stated.

“Yes, we created something special and even if others doubt us, we are happy. We share everything and there is no secret among us.” Added Lydia.

“Yes, but how did it even start?” Well, that is a difficult answer to give, since it go deep in the supernatural world.

“I thought it was hot the idea of having a threesome, so I slowly approached the topic with Malia, and when I brought it up, she was attracted to it too. I think she had a crush for Thomas, so it was quite easy.” Seems like Lydia had the excuse ready.

“You were the one to want this, not Thomas?” Asked incredulous Allison. You have no idea how perverted Lydia is, even now she is trying to get you in our bed.

“You have no idea, how good it feels to have a taste of both sexes at the same time, to be attacked on more fronts and to give in to pleasure” and to make her point clear she came to me and gave me a kiss on the lips, before looking back at Allison with a smirk.

Allison was quite flustered, but I could tell that if earlier we had her attention, no we got her curiosity.

“But how does Thomas handle both of you” she asked.

“Wrong question, we barely handle him, he has the stamina to go on for hours” I said, and Allison looked at me with doubt.

“You have hours long sex?”

“We used to, when we had time” I miss the summer, when there was no school or Peter going around killing people…

“So you already had an experience” asked Lydia with her usual smirk

“Once, with a boy I knew for three months, but he didn’t last a long, so it wasn’t a memorable thing” she said, as her check got redder, and it was then that Lydia approached Allison in a way similar to a predator who was getting near to his prey silently.

“I’m curious at how you behave in bed, but I don’t think that boy was enough to let you find your preferences” she said and now that she was near to Allison, she muttered in her ear.

“You have no idea, how interesting it is to look at someone else have sex, for example Malia have really strong climaxes that put her out for a few seconds, when she is pounded by Thomas” I heard you, but I will keep up your game.

Allyson looked at me and her gaze was full of curiosity, but I could smell some lust.

“What did she tell you?” I asked, but our conversation got interrupted by Allison father who barged in.

“Hy dad” said Allison, with the expression of someone who did something wrong, she is quite cute.

“Right. I’m sorry. I totally forgot to knock.” He spoke.

“Is there something you need.”

“I wanted to tell you, that you’re staying here tonight, there is an animal attacking people out there”.

“Dad!”

“It’s out of my hand, there is a curfew” after saying that he left and closed the door.

“Are you going to listen to daddy?” asked Lydia.

“Not tonight” replied Allison as she opened the window and got down with a black flip.

“You got some skill” I said, just to later do the same thing and reach her.

“Wow, did you do gymnastic when you were a kid” she asked.

“No, I just run a lot”. I replied, as that was literally all I did for years.

We then looked up at Lydia, waiting for her to make her move.

“Show-offs” she muttered, before jumping down normally.

It seems that training with Thomas helped her a little.

So, we left, after losing half an hour of our time to choose a dress, that she didn’t even wear. Women.

11