chapter 32
177 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

The bowling alley was full of teenagers who didn’t care about the curfew, but differently from them we could at least protect ourselves if something happened.

It was the first turn and Lydia was preparing to throw the ball, before I got behind her and hugged her.

“I don’t need your help”.

“I know, I’m here to distract you, to give a fighting chance to the other team” We were divided in two teams: me, Lydia and Malia against Allison, Scott and Stiles.

“Hey, don’t underestimate us” said Allison looking offended, so I limited myself to spank Lydia’s ass and left her alone to concentrate.

As expected, she got a strike, and after her it was Allison turn, who revealed herself to be a great player too.

We were even for now, but the game just started and neither Stiles, nor Scott looked confident in their skills.

I went after Lydia and got us easily our second strike, and this brought us ahead of the others since Stiles missed three pins.

Malia was new to this and Lydia tried to help her, but unfortunately it seems that she didn’t appreciate the way of teaching of the latter.

“Move 2 centimetres to the right and before throwing, lower your body like this, forming an angle of…”

Malia was able to get only 3 pins, but thanks to the “great bowler”, Scott, who didn’t score one single pin, we were able to keep getting further ahead.

This was interrupted by Allison, who for the next round, approached Scott to give him some hints.

“You are thinking so much?” stated Allison.

“Sorry, I’m ruining this”.

“No, not at all, but I wouldn’t mind, teaching them a lesson. Just clear your head and think of something else.”

“Like what?” Asked Scott, incapable to come with the simplest thing.

“Anything… think of me” and she turned around to leave, but she was struck suddenly by an idea, and so she went back to Scott and added “Naked”.

The girl is quite something.

When she got back, she saw us all looking at her with smirks.

“Did you hear what I said?” she asked flustered, but before we could answer Scott did his first strike.

“Seems like your methods works Allison” I asked, and she got redder from embarrassment, but her mood changed back to being just happy when Scott came back excited because of the strike.

So we went on with the game, not caring about Stiles, who looked at us with a perplexed look, as he was the only one who didn’t understand what happened.

“Let’s try your method, Allison” said Lydia, when Malia turn came.

So she approached Malia and muttered in her ears:

“Think of Thomas’ big dick: its smell, its taste, the feeling he brings you when it enters inside” as Lydia said this Malia body shivered and before she realized what happened all the pins were down.

“I did it” she said while raising her hand, and soon she hugged both Lydia and me.

“Did you ever consider being an educator?” I proposed to Allison.

“Can someone help me too” asked Stiles, but the response was not in his favour.

“no” “no” “no” “no” “no” all of us said.

“Tu quoque Scott, amici mi!” (You too Scott, my friend! It is a modified version of the phrase that Caesar said before being killed, when he realized that his own son was part of the conjury too “tu quoque Brute, fili mi”)

The betrayed expression of Stiles made all of us laugh, and I admit I would like to be friend with Stiles, if he ever stops having a crush on Lidia.

The game ended with us as the winners and us guys stayed for some moments between ourselves, while the girls changed their shoes.

“So, I presume that you were not the one who killed the bus driver” I stated.

“No, I tried to help him, but I could do nothing against the Alpha” said Scott in a sad voice, and I could tell that he was feeling guilty for not being able to save him, he try to take responsibility for too many things.

“So, what are you exactly, you are not a werewolf, right?” asked Stiles and the fact it was him the one who asked this question and not Scott, really says a lot.

“Well, I’m a different kind of shape shifter” I don’t trust them enough to tells them what I am. If they were to reveal my identity to hunters, they could be more prepared to fight me, after all wolfsbane doesn’t work on me and this works to my advantage.

“I wanted to tell you Scott, that maybe it would be better if we introduce Allison to the supernatural world” I told him, but my words cause him to look at me with anger.

“Don’t you dare to get her involved in our problem!”

“It is not a question of to do or not to do, she will eventually find out, that you want or not, and if you let her family be the one to do the introduction, it will be even more problematic, as they won’t give her a good picture of us” my words were logical, but I could feel fear from him.

“She won’t find out”.

“She will” I rebutted.

“You won’t tell her!” he demanded.

“Do you seriously think I need your permission to do so?” I asked him. I know he is scared of losing her, but he is just worsening the situation by lying to her.

“But you need me to find the Alpha, right?”

“Okay, have it your way. You are free to ruin this with your own hands” Does he thinks he can hide the fact that he is a werewolf from his girlfriend when he can barely keep himself under control?

At the first hint, that he might be a werewolf, the Argents won’t bat an eye before separating them or even killing him.

I soon left to reach my girlfriends.

--Kate Argent--

It seems that I’m going back there, to end the job which was supposed to be my masterpiece. Only once my father ever treated me better than Chris and it was the day the Hale family burned.

I had prepared everything to perfection: I had dated the young pretty boy to know his family’s house better, I had investigated how to make a fire pass like arson, and I had gathered all people who were coward or cruel enough, to maintain this secret even after all these years.

Unfortunately, it seems that I missed something, as I don’t believe it is a coincidence that an Alpha killed one of the accomplices, while the pretty boy and his sister came back to Beacon Hills.

Father too has realized this and the only way to redeem myself is to end the job with my own hands.

I got enough ammos filled with wolfsbane, to kill an entire pack and I know who his next target will be, other than me obviously, but he seems to be quite theatrical, so he will leave me for last.

Also, father told me to introduce our ways to Allison. Chris has delayed so much and if I’m successful here, where he failed, I will become father successor.

Differently from Chris I know what an adolescent girl wants and needs, in fact Allison probably consider me as an older sister to look up to.

I’ll succeed and I will get what I always deserved, no matter the cost or the price, because differently from my brother I’m ready to use any means to achieve what I want.

11