chapter 33
188 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--MC POV--

It was late night, and we were just about to go home from Laura’s house, when Derek entered staggering while holding his arm thigh.

“Derek what happened?” cried Laura, before approaching her brother.

“I was shot” He replied, as we carried him to a chair.

“Was it poisoned with wolfsbane?” She asked, but the black veins that started to form around the wound were enough of an answer.

“I think so” he said.

“How did this even happen?” asked Laura.

“I was following the Peter and…” tried to explain Derek.

“You were what? How could you even try to do that all alone? Are you mad?” she said clearly angered because of Derek’s behaviour.

“I just sensed his presence suddenly and Scott was there to”.

“For now, let’s bring him to Deaton” I said trying to defuse the situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deaton face as he exanimated Derek wound promised nothing good and as expected his words only brought bad news.

“He only has about thirty hours”.

“Can’t you do anything about it” asked Laura.

“It’s Norden blue monkshood, it’s rare and I don’t have it with me. It would take too much time if I were to ask for it. The only options we have is to either get another bullet like this one, or to cut his arm” stated Deaton.

“Should we try to barge in their house?” I asked Laura, who was left flabbergasted by the revelation.

“That place is an armoury, even if we tried to kill them, it would cost the life of some of us” she stated.

“Tomorrow Scott is going to study at Allison house, Allison has told me this today. We could ask him to look for it” If Lydia is right than we may have a chance.

“I’m not sure how much we can trust him, but it sounds like the only possible option we have for now” I said, knowing that on this depends Derek’s arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Allison POV--

“I don’t see you for a year, and you turn into a freaking runaway model” said Kate, as if she isn’t a beauty despite her age. I wish I would age like that.

It has been a long time since I last saw her and I really missed the presence of someone who could understand me in this house, sometimes my dad sound like a man from the past century.

“I hope you have the boys knocking each other’s teeth for your attention” she added.

“I kind of have one”.

“Only one? Is there a shortage of handsome guys in Beacon Hills, when I lived here, there were plenty”.

“Well maybe, there is also another handsome guy, who may be interested in me, but he is already taken” I’m not stupid enough not to see, that Thomas is interested in me.

The strangest thing is that both Lydia and Malia also support this, I don’t have an idea of what’s going on with them, but I’m not going to join his harem, even if it sounds hot.

“Since when is that a problem. I’m sure he will not hesitate one second before throwing away his old girl for you and then you can just do the same with him when you are tired of him” I don’t think that is how it would go, it is more probable that his girlfriend will join us too and they will play with me together.

“I’m already going for the guy I mentioned first”.

“One guy is too little for you, but you do you. Now tell me about them.” she said while throwing her bag under the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MC POV--

“Repeat what you said” asked Scott.

“You have to take one of the bullets that was used on Derek yesterday from Allison’s house and bring it to us, so that we can use it to save Derek life” I repeated.

“What would happen if they caught me on the act?”

“I know what would happen if you don’t get it. Derek will die” no need to tell him about the second solution, it’s better if he thinks there is no other way out.

“Can’t you do it yourself; I’m not going to risk my relationship with Allison like this. I’m already on second chance” He stated.

“Someone would certainly die if we tried to force our way in. The other option is telling her about our situation and asking her for help” I would have chosen this option, if I could, but I know how she would react to this and I have no time to make false steps.

“You said that we needed you, prove it” I added.

“Okay, I’ll do it”. He said as there was no other way out.

“Good, we’ll stay at some distance from her house in case something happens and try to be fast”.

--Allison Argent--

“Do you think I should do something with Scott” I asked Lydia as I haven’t had a boyfriend for nearly a year.

“It’s too early. Moreover, his grades are low, he truly needs to spend time studying” I forgot her opinion would be biased.

“So, how many dates did you have with Thomas before doing it” at my words she paused for a moment and that was all I needed.

“You did it at the first date, right?” I asked with a smile.

“Well, we are talking about two different guys, Scott is too timid”.

“I’m sure that Scott wants this too. I mean, he is a teenager boy he won’t refuse me” I stated with certainty.

--Scott McCall--

“What’s wrong” asked me Allison, but how can I explain to her that nails formed on my hands. I could not even enjoy my first kiss, because of that bite.

“Nothing… I just don’t want to make you feel like you have to do something you don’t want to do” I uttered, saying the first thing that came to my mind.

“I’m not doing anything I don’t want to. And you?”

“You are seriously asking me that question?” if only I could.

As we looked at each other’s eyes, we were about to go back to kissing, but before I could do that my phone ringed and I’m not sure if I should thank the person who called for saving me from shape shifting or curse him to have interrupted this moment.

“Are you going to answer that?” asked Allison.

“It’s probably just Stiles. It’ll go to voicemail eventually” but before I could go back at kissing the phone ringed again, and Allison tried to grab it.

I tried to stop her and when I looked at my hand again it was back to normal.

“Yes, I should answer actually, it may be important”.

--MC POV--

“Why do I have to call him what is happening?” Asked Stiles.

We were near Allison house, and we could hear everything that was happening inside. Lydia and Malia looked at me with a smirk, knowing the true reason why I asked him to make the call.

“He is wasting time, he needs to be reminded of why he is there” I said, creating a good enough lie.

“He just entered a few minutes ago give him some time” He stated.

“Do you still want to see what kind of shapeshifter I am” I said as my eyes turned golden.

“No, you are right. I’ll call him immediately” I don’t like threatening Stiles, the guy is a good man, but I need him to call Scott immediately.

“Also remind him, that we are listening”. I added, knowing that this would kill any thoughts he could have to go further. Some people may find it even more exciting to know that there is a public, but Scott is clearly a vanilla kind of guy.

“Yes sir…scary were-something sir!” replied a now obedient Stiles. Good, I’m certain he will be able to survive, even if his best friend is a werewolf.

“He is not answering”.

“He said that it’s probably just you. So, it is okay to not answer” told him Malia, who could hear what Allyson and Scott were saying.

“Really? I’ll remember that. Your power is quite useful”.

13