Chapter 47 Modern Knights! Black clothes and white sword!
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A lonely village.

Like a small boat in the sea, it capsizes at any time.

At the commanding heights of the village, the villagers sent a national flag to the soldiers. There is no flagpole, but it is made of two bamboo poles connected together.

The cultural and sports center pavilion in the village.

More than 700 villagers gathered in a slightly safer place in the village, waiting.

"Mom, I'm afraid."

A little girl was lying in her mother's arms, not daring to turn her head.

"Baby, don't be afraid, don't be afraid! Mom is here." The mother hugged her child tightly, her body still trembling slightly.

"Everyone, don't be afraid, trust our troops, the people's army will definitely come to rescue us!"

On the summit stage, the secretary of the village committee kept encouraging everyone with a loudspeaker.

In fact, after seeing the endless crowd of zombies, even he himself didn't know if he could survive.

Outside the Cultural Stadium.

More than a dozen soldiers were fully armed, and 5 machine guns stood at the door.

Guards the final gate.

Look towards the periphery.

Hundreds of meters of soldiers occupied various points and fired continuously.

"Report to the battalion commander! There are only 5 boxes of bullets for the three companies!"

"Report to the battalion commander! The second company, the third row, and the fifth squadron in the west, 5 soldiers died!"

"Report to the battalion commander! According to the observers, the group of zombies on the east highway is still increasing sharply!"

"Report! The south side is about to fail, please help! Ask for support!"

...

The sound of the report has already pushed the two battalion commanders into a hurry.

"Guard platoon, go! Quick! Quick!"

"Correspondent, please ask me for support again, I can't hold it anymore!!"

The two battalion commanders looked at the dense crowd of corpses in the distance with binoculars, and they were already lost.

Weapons and ammunition are decreasing, and the corpses are increasing!

If they don't come to support them, the more than 1,000 of them may really be reduced to pieces of meat under the mouths of zombies.

bang bang bang!

bang bang bang!

...

The sound of gunfire kept rising and falling, and the flaming bullets strafed the zombies one by one, but the encirclement was still getting smaller and smaller.

"Squad leader! We can't hold on here!"

"If you can't hold on, you have to hold on! Who is behind us? Think about it yourself!"

"Demoman! Come on!"

Boom! Boom!

collapse!

"Listen to my order, retreat! Shrink the attack circle!"

Back off!

Back off! !

The soldiers picked up their equipment one by one and retreated back!

The last support point of Xiaocun was completely surrounded by zombies.

Could it be that after struggling for a long time, still can't escape the result?

"Battalion Commander! Look!"

A thick and majestic voice sounded amidst the chaotic sound of bullets shooting wildly!

Countless eyes looked through the window to the distant horizon.

tread!

tread! tread!

tread! tread! tread!

In this gradually shrinking area, the sports and cultural center is one of the few tall buildings in the village.

On the 5th floor, the outside was flat except for the houses in the village, so everyone's sight was not blocked. Soon, about three kilometers ahead, a black ocean of steel appeared at some point.

The sound is extremely loud!

Stepping ~ stopped at the horizon!

All dressed in black, with two long white swords straddling them!

The momentum is like a rainbow!

Full of chilling intentions!

The violent breath swept across the entire world!

The black war horse in black armor seemed to be spiritual. It didn't make a sound and didn't move!

Everyone seems to be waiting for an order!

"We're fine, we're saved!"

Those who were the first to spot it cheered jubilantly.

This sudden good news caused a sensation in the whole building!

People ran to the windows to look out, not only the hundreds of civilians who were crowded on the highest floor, but also hundreds of soldiers, including the two battalion commanders, scrambling to see the majesty of the rescue troops appearance.

"What's happening here?"

Soon someone holding a telescope exclaimed.

"What's going on! There are only about 200 of them, and they still come to rescue us? Isn't this sending us to death! Nonsense, isn't it!" A certain squad leader was furious!

This sound broke the silence!

"Yes! I don't see many people!"

"What should I do!!!"

"I still want to live!! Who will save me!"

"Buddha bless! Buddha bless!"

...

The crowd that had settled down fell into panic again.

The faces of the two battalion commanders were extremely ugly, and they called for help for a long time, but only two hundred people came.

"Report! The troops over there sent a message, let us keep quiet and wait for rescue on the spot, and we will definitely protect the safety of all of us!"

A correspondent hurried to the battalion commander.

"Shut up!"

The messy discussions made the two battalion commanders a little annoyed, and they only heard part of them.

The correspondent repeated it again, and a strange look appeared on the faces of the two battalion commanders.

boom!

bang bang!

"Everyone keep quiet! Violators will be severely punished!"

The whole building was instantly quiet.

Everyone looked at the mysterious team downstairs.

The two battalion commanders also stood by the window, staring at the team in black and white swords outside the window.

call~~~

A gust of wind blows.

On flat ground three kilometers away.

Sudden.

A figure in golden battle armor riding a white war horse appeared, and the surging and powerful aura swept to every corner, extremely dazzling!

Peerless and magnificent, as if a saint warrior came into the world!

1