Chapter 48 Black Torrent! The Blade of the Kingdom, the Black Knight!
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Saint Seiya!"

The clear and innocent voice resounded throughout the building, and a child with bright clear eyes and a contagious smile of innocence pointed to the dazzling figure on the horizon.

Everyone crowded the window sills of the entire building, looking at the figures on the ground.

da da da ~

Countless helicopters and dexterous drones flew out of nowhere, hovering in the air.

cluck cluck~

cluck cluck~

The zombie group has already discovered this mysterious army.

For them, these low-level zombies have no wisdom, so they don't care whether it is difficult or not to attack. They only follow the smell of blood.

da da da~~

Countless zombies gave up attacking the tall buildings and turned to focus on this 200-man army.

On the highway, in the village, and on the flat ground, countless zombies rushed towards this army of only 200 people like locusts passing by.

Getting closer!

Getting closer!

But this troop still didn't do anything, the two long swords between each soldier's straddle were still attached, and everyone looked calm, as if they were not worried about the crowd of corpses rushing towards them.

"Soldiers! Tell me who you are!" A majestic voice sounded in everyone's ears.

"Oriental Sword!"

The voices of two hundred people pierced through the sky, with great momentum, even the momentum of tens of thousands of people!

"Array!"

Tread~

Two hundred knights manipulated their mounts with proficient skills, and the 20 riders in the front were arranged in an upside-down V-shaped array in a sagittal shape.

Temporary headquarters.

The pictures taken by the drone are continuously transmitted to the big screen.

"This is……?"

"They're going to attack!?"

"Nonsense!"

"Are they going crazy? What is this for?"

Several generals stood up from their seats and shouted loudly.

Only Mr. Li, who was seated at the front, sat on the seat with his eyes closed. Only he knew how terrifying this army was.

Every member of this force has the strength of one enemy against one hundred, not to mention that they are also equipped with the latest X-warrior armor made of the latest special materials, and the war horses specially airlifted by the leaders of the Republic from the north of the Republic.

And most people don't even know it is!

These war horses have all been enhanced by Wu Xie with special medicines, and their endurance, combat power, and speed are not comparable to ordinary horses.

Especially his white warhorse, Mawang, who was already extremely talented, but was later used by Wu Xie with an unknown number of genetic modification agents and enhancers!

"Halo!"

A dazzling white light flowed on the ground, drawing a circle!

The formation formed by two hundred knights was included.

When the halo is completely formed, everyone can fully feel that they can see the mountainous aura floating above this army with their naked eyes!

The supernatural photons are constantly active from the cells of the body, waiting to explode!

This is the strength of an evolutionary!

A total of two hundred top republic masters with bronze level 5 and above!

There are also dozens of top masters above the first level of silver!

"charge!"

Wu Xie took out a long white sword from his waist and pointed it at the sky!

charge? What's the front? Rush into the tide of corpses? Are you crazy?

They are going to attack!

The two battalion commanders stood on top of the tall building, their eyes wide open.

They couldn't believe it, this army of only 200 people dared to enter the endless corpse group with the cavalry combat method of the cold weapon era!

Wow~

In a flash!

The two hundred black knights were like a black lightning bolt, stabbing straight forward, going forward with great momentum!

The war horses galloped on the dry land, as if they had returned to the ancient times.

Endless zombies rushed towards this army frantically.

farther away.

Tens of thousands of zombies turned around, attracted by the ear-piercing sound, and rushed towards this side, the densely packed corpses could not be seen at a glance.

Sudden.

One after another voice sounded!

This is the voice of the black knights!

"I am a modern day knight."

"Hold high the banner of our ancestors."

"Swear before the night."

"While holding the sword, guard the fruits of civilization."

"Our fight never stops."

"Until dawn comes."

"At the end of the disaster."

"The Blade of the Country!!"

"Oriental Sword!"

"charge!!!"

The sound resounded throughout the world, as magnificent as an epic!

finally!

Two torrents collide!

This army plunged into the corpses like a black torrent!

1