Chapter 49 Trembling corpses under the iron hooves!
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"charge!"

"charge!"

"charge!"

The sound waves rolled up, and the waves were magnificent.

boom--!

Mixed with thick smoke, the dust rolled up on the flat ground like an avalanche, and rushed towards the corpses.

"charge!"

One last roar!

The black torrent hit the tide of corpses head-on, like a thunderbolt piercing through the clouds, and the rumbling sound made the ground tremble.

brake--!

The terrifying impact even caused the entire body of the zombie to be lifted into the air and fall heavily!

The "inverted V formation" easily penetrated the tide of corpses, and the sagittal striker cut the tide of corpses in half!

The fighters of Dongfang Sword pulled out the two long swords between their straddles, and harvested the heads of the corpses on both sides.

The flexible long sword is like a spring swallow flying through the air, light and flexible!

The flying sword was inserted into the head precisely, and then came out through the brain!

Extremely fast!

Ease beyond limits!

Endless zombies fell at the feet of the cavalry.

And these bloodthirsty and mad, zombie souls, and boundless losers can't even get close to this radiant formation!

The zombies fell one by one.

Extremely efficient!

This even surpasses the efficiency of modern rifles countless times!

This scene of blood and blood left everyone in the audience, including the headquarters and high-rise buildings, deeply shocked.

The atmosphere in the entire headquarters was eerily silent...

The indistinct sound of exclamation in the ear has now turned into the sound of saliva rolling up and down the Adam's apple.

"This is the mysterious army!?"

"too strong!"

...

The picture was clearly transmitted to the command post. Those who laughed at Wu Xie before and underestimated Wu Xie all opened their mouths, looking at the picture in surprise, whether their mouths will melt together!

Not just their generals!

The people in the entire command post were in shock and couldn't extricate themselves.

Even Li Lao, who knew this army well, never thought that this army would be so powerful!

It is simply a war harvester!

"kill!"

"kill!"

"Keep speed, don't love to fight!"

"Don't be held back!"

"The rear team becomes the front team, and then charge back!"

Wang Qingcang and Chen Xuanba controlled the rhythm of the troop, shouting loudly in the troop!

times~

time~~time~

A team of two hundred people, like a sharp martial arts knife, pierced back and forth among a pile of rotten meat, invincible and unstoppable.

The zombies fell like waves of wheat harvested in autumn.

Just two back and forth.

At least more than 1,000 zombies have fallen at the feet of the cavalry.

"Squad leader, what is this? What kind of army is this! I have never seen such a powerful army!?"

A soldier with a yearning expression all over his face pulled the squad leader's sleeve and asked loudly.

"I want to know too!"

The squad leader put down the rifle in his hand and looked at the astonishing scene below in surprise.

"I also want to join this kind of army!"

The soldier leaned on the railing, his fanaticism soaring to the sky.

"It's not me hitting you. It's a great blessing for us to meet each other in this kind of army. It must be extremely difficult to get into this elite army!" The squad leader lit a cigarette, rarely relaxing from the high pressure.

It's not just soldiers.

When almost all the soldiers saw this picture, their hearts were about to move!

Like the soldier just now, he wished he could join this black knight immediately!

Be one of them and ride the tide of corpses like them!

It wasn't just those zombies that trembled under the iron hooves of the black knight, but also the hearts of thousands of soldiers and civilians in the cultural and sports center.

Back and forth for ten minutes.

The black knights rushed back and forth for an unknown number of times.

The two reinforced infantry battalions in the building had already rushed out with weapons, shooting at the corpses.

Wow~

Wow~

Countless zombies receded like the tide.

The smell of death is everywhere.

There are fewer and fewer zombies.

The corpses on the highway were even cut off by the black knights, and there was a cut off.

It seems that there are not many zombies here!

Ong~~

Snapped!

The long-closed gate of the cultural and sports building opened, and countless civilians crowded frantically trying to escape.

but!

at this moment.

A golden figure appeared on the previous horizon.

The Golden Knight, who had not joined the battle for a long time, appeared.

He had been observing the entire battle and hadn't participated in it.

at this time.

He showed up.

He raised his right hand high, signaling danger!

Two hundred black knights gathered in formation in an instant and came to the downstairs of the building.

"Quick! Go back! The danger is not over!"

Wang Qingcang shouted loudly with a voice enhanced by supernatural photons, which resounded throughout the building!

Wow~

I heard the words of the black knight.

The crowd poured into the building again like a tide, and the door was tightly closed again!

Two hundred black knights and hundreds of soldiers with guns were left behind for protection at the gate!

They heeded the words of the golden knight.

Always be ready for battle.

tread!

tread! tread!

The golden knight who has not moved has finally moved!

The golden light is surging, rushing out like a big river, and the powerful breath penetrates all directions.

White war horse!

Golden Knight!

Commander of this mighty force! leader!

Put on the golden armor!

Riding a white horse!

Rush forward from the horizon!

this moment.

Golden knight!

Gathered the eyes of everyone on this land.

1