Chapter 50 The Lonely Golden Armored Knight! Feast of death!
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Golden Knight!

Wu Xie!

The most powerful of all people on the scene!

The only silver level 6!

from beginning to end.

He was riding a white war horse, sitting on the horizon three kilometers away.

Watch the feast.

Look for those advanced zombies with wisdom.

He himself would not believe it if there were no tens of thousands of high-level mutants in a corpse group with a population of hundreds of thousands.

A group of corpses of this level will definitely appear zombies that far exceed the category of normal creatures and evolve towards the unknown!

The most common zombies are called slave-level zombies! Down in order are warrior-level zombies, commander-level zombies, and lord-level zombies! There are even city lord level zombies, monarch level...

Wu Xie preliminarily predicted that among this wave of corpses, there were at least 50 warrior-level mutants hidden! More than 10 commander-level zombies! 1 or so lord-level zombies!

If these mutants are allowed to step into the crowd.

Then the consequences will be extremely dire.

...

The task Wu Xie set for herself was simple.

Observe the corpses.

Find variants.

kill!

It's that simple.

tread!

tread! tread!

Light dust rose.

The hooves of the white war horse are strong and strong, and the feet step on the dry earth.

Coming galloping from the horizon.

Boom~~~

Boom~~

A breath is getting stronger and stronger!

The golden light suddenly appeared!

There were even fluctuations in the sky above the golden knight, and violent sounds exploded!

Click -!

The white long sword is out of its sheath!

Like the strongest knight in ancient times, he rushed into the small number of corpses.

Start strangling!

The golden and white rays of light are intertwined, and mutants disguised as ordinary zombies are being harvested everywhere!

Wherever the sword goes!

"Close the windows!"

"This...how is it possible! That zombie is different from others! He turned red! He turned red!"

"That is……"

Everyone stood there dumbfounded as if instantly dumb, staring dumbfounded at the fallen mutant zombies in the middle.

They couldn't believe what they saw.

The danger turned out to be so close to us.

In the building, countless people marveled at the Golden Knight's solo performance, and were also amazed by the horror of those mutant zombies.

but.

No matter how powerful the mutant is.

Still fell at the feet of the golden knight one by one.

Everyone looked at the back with infinite golden light in admiration, their eyes full of admiration.

suddenly!

The golden knight stands upside down.

He rushed to the entrance of the village on a white war horse.

But in the eyes of everyone, this place is just an open space, except for a Mercedes-Benz, there is nothing!

but!

Wu Xie is still gathering momentum, constantly accelerating forward!

Getting closer!

The long sword roared away!

Gently cut through the Mercedes-Benz cart!

Wow -!

A very soft voice sounded between heaven and earth.

It was the sound of a sword being drawn.

Yellow leaves are blown by the wind.

next moment!

boom--!

Booming and exploding, the flames are overwhelming!

A Mercedes-Benz car in front of the village gate was instantly blown into a pile of scrap iron, blazing.

A zombie gradually appeared in the fire, eyes filled with horror and disbelief.

One of the abilities it has is invisibility!

He, who had just acquired wisdom, couldn't imagine how this golden figure managed to guess that he was here, which was simply beyond its imagination.

Yes!

What it doesn't know is that the golden knight in front of it has experienced decades of life in the last days.

For zombies.

He knows it better than anyone!

The two hundred knights and hundreds of armed soldiers guarding the gate became tense again.

Except for a few masters among the black knights, everyone else did not notice the zombies hidden in the car.

And that car was only 200 meters away from the building.

———————

1