Chapter 51 Brother
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

little girl.

perfect body!

Lord level zombies!

An organism that is deeply infected by the T virus and perfectly combined with it.

Possesses countless times the strength far surpassing low-level slave-level zombies, and can even control slave-level zombies and warrior-level zombies!

Its appearance, due to its perfect combination with the T virus, has not undergone major changes due to the influence of the T virus.

This is also the strongest existence in this group of corpses.

Although small in size and cute in expression, if there are no practitioners, he can easily kill thousands of ordinary people.

in the dark calendar.

Before the era of cultivation began, these zombies were almost invincible.

As long as humans encounter these advanced mutants, they will immediately die under their claws.

"Hey! There's a little girl!"

"Yeah! Why don't those zombies attack her!?"

"Who is going to save her! Such a cute little girl, look at her, is she so frightened, why is she still laughing!"

"Captain! That knight in golden armor, why does he seem to be in an offensive posture?"

above the building.

Dozens of soldiers guarding the window whispered to each other, not understanding what was happening in front of them.

"Shut up!"

"Prepare your weapons and deal with drastic changes at any time!"

The battalion commander stood at the highest point with a binoculars and saw very clearly that the zombie made way for the little girl as if obeying the command.

And the little girl is extremely weird, her smile is a bit creepy!

As a senior commander, he could immediately feel that this little girl was extraordinary.

The little girl walked forward slowly.

The knight in golden armor rode a white war horse, and also stepped on the horse slowly.

The distance between the two is getting closer.

now.

Countless drones were buzzing in the air, observing all dangerous auras around them.

Countless eyes gradually focused on the central stage.

All are waiting.

next moment.

what happens?

It's a terrifying battle!

Or is it better for the knight to save the little girl?

still……?

A knight in golden armor.

a little girl.

The audience is a group of zombies, a group of black knights, a group of soldiers, and hundreds of ordinary people.

This picture is somewhat strange, but also has a hint of harmony!

Wow~~~

It's windy~

The little girl's long hair and skirt fluttered in the air.

The cloak behind the knight in golden armor was also blown by the wind!

behind.

Countless flash lights are on!

This place instantly became the absolute focus of the scene.

Sudden.

To everyone's surprise!

The two people who were approaching suddenly moved!

The little girl's mouth is very wide open, like a piranha~

Wu Xie used his sword to block in front of him!

next moment!

The terrifying volume suddenly appeared and swept the entire village in an instant.

"Ahh—!"

Cluck——!

cluck cluck~

cluck cluck~

boom--!

Mixed with thick smoke, the dust rolled up like an avalanche and swept across the crowd!

push lightly--!

Numerous debris and stones were raised.

Even the glass of the building couldn't withstand this terrifying sound wave attack.

All the glass shattered in an instant!

People covered their ears, but still couldn't stop the unbearable sound.

Sudden.

The screaming stopped.

People recovered from the pain, gradually got up and looked down.

The little girl disappeared in place, and the group of zombies on both sides also moved, attacking the building fiercely!

She is extremely fast!

Few of the black knights of the "Oriental Sword" reacted.

but!

Someone is faster!

Golden knight!

He was riding a white war horse and slowly turned around!

Behind him, light bloomed, as if the whole world was on fire.

"Jia!"

A golden figure was like a bolt of lightning, chasing after the little girl crazily!

On the long sword, purple thunder flashes!

Gather the supreme power!

Very fast!

brake--!

Before everyone could react, they saw that the little girl was covered in blood and flew out in pieces, flung in the opposite direction like a rag.

Take a sharp turn!

Horse shock!

The long sword provoked!

Perfect offense!

"Little brother!"

The little girl made an extremely painful sound.

After a few seconds.

Not a sound came out.

Lying on the ground motionless.

1