Chapter 54 The whole army enters the city! Let’s face it, millions of zombies!
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this world, you will feel hopeless. Either you die, or he dies, or you are killed by zombies. Only the strong can survive. This is the end, a hopeless world.

- Andre Dashan

The outer ring of Baoshan City.

Nine thirty in the morning.

Heavy troops have been stationed in the four directions of the city!

East: 258th Brigade of the 12th Army, West: 241st Brigade of the 12th Army, North: 014th Brigade of the 32nd Army, and South: 065th Brigade of the 027th Army.

Four modern mechanical combat brigades are ready to be completed.

At the same time, behind them are four temporarily transferred ace infantry brigades from the Southwest Military Region!

Looking behind.

The super large bulldozers line up in unison!

Behind their huge bodies are road rollers, loaders, graders, heavy trucks and other construction machinery vehicles.

Dozens of construction machinery are spaced at the same distance and lined up neatly.

Dozens of flexible drones have flown out of the sky, and five Wuzhi Tens have also risen into the sky and headed to the city to start investigating intelligence.

At the forefront of all combat troops.

A black army of 200 people was silently at the forefront.

black!

Chill!

cold!

silence!

This army of only 200 people attracted the attention of all the soldiers of the entire group army. Everyone's eyes were full of admiration, yearning, and enthusiasm!

——"Oriental Sword"!

This mysterious army directly under the central government has been rumored to be miraculous.

Black Knight!

The blade of the country!

The legendary practitioner!

A collection of soldiers and gods!

The two hundred most powerful people in the country!

Two hundred people killed tens of thousands of zombies!

...

Exaggerated words filled everyone's hearts.

but!

"Oriental Sword" deserves this praise, because they are indeed so powerful!

ten o'clock in the morning.

Combat orders are officially released!

Wu Xie stood at the forefront of the troops, and the red national flag behind him fluttered in the sky, which was extremely dazzling and dazzling.

"Attention all officers and soldiers: follow the plan and start to act!"

The powerful voice reverberated throughout the periphery of Baoshan City!

boom--!

rumble!

Countless engines started to start!

prick--!

The noiser that has already been prepared is ringing!

Start ringing from all sides!

The harsh roar of the motor was more like thunder rumbling in a storm, making the ground tremble.

The battle plan this time is mainly to use the zombies' sensitivity to sound to attract the corpses from the city center to the surrounding city outer rings.

By the time!

Waiting for them will be the countless steel machines and bullets of the Republic Army!

Da~

Wu Xie came to this black army wearing a golden X-armor.

Lift your right hand lightly.

Two hundred black-clothed soldiers immediately picked up their equipment and stood at attention.

"This combat mission: 100 soldiers are distributed in four directions of the city, 25 soldiers in one direction, focusing on mutants! Protect the lives of ordinary soldiers!"

"Also: a hundred soldiers followed me into the city center, looking for the Lucky Personnel Point, and most importantly, looking for the Advanced Mutant and killing him!"

Wu Xie's back is not considered tall, but it is extremely tall and straight, like a green hill, with a sense of personal solidity.

Every sentence seems to be accompanied by surging power, full of power.

"yes!"

All the black fighters responded even more intensely!

Command.

"According to the data collected and analyzed by the drones we sent out, it is estimated that the corpses on the ground are about 35W! In addition, the corpses in the buildings are about 40W!"

A young man in military uniform spoke out the latest data analysis.

"40W! This...T virus is too scary!"

The old man stared at the endless corpses on the screen in surprise, and fell silent.

"Old Li! This time you are in command, I think it will be fine, and we will achieve perfect results."

A major general handed Mr. Li a cup of hot water.

"Yes! This time we have deployed eight modern ace brigades! There is also the powerful troop 'Oriental Sword' led by Team Leader Wu. I think it will be fine! Mr. Li, don't worry!"

Mr. Li's secretary also came to comfort Mr. Li.

Mr. Li has been standing by the modern holographic map of the headquarters since 5 a.m., urging the battle and gathering without resting for a moment.

"Hey, what I'm most worried about now is the people of the Republic! Now we must speed up the time! Solve the battle as soon as possible! Try to solve the surviving people!"

"People are dying every moment. The more we delay, the more people will die! We must do it as soon as possible! As soon as possible..."

The expressions of the people around are also a little ugly!

Easier said than done.

Hundreds of thousands of zombies!

Even if there are 8 modern ace combat brigades, it will take at least three days without food or drink, not to mention those hidden dangers, high-level mutants!

all in all.

difficult.

da da da da ~

Da da da da da da~

Outside the headquarters window.

Twenty helicopters full of members of the "Oriental Sword" rushed out and headed for the center of the city.

in the base.

Countless people raised their heads to look at those distant figures.

this time.

What miracles will this force create?

1