Chapter 55 Distorted Human Nature
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

da da da da ~

da da da ~

da da da ~

Helicopters lined up and flew over Baoshan City.

look down.

Incomparably spectacular.

The endless zombies roared and were walking in four directions.

"Attention all members. Divide into four teams, each with 25 people, and act separately to find and kill mutants. If you encounter advanced zombies that are difficult to deal with, call for support."

Wu Xie sat at the door of the cabin, facing the wind, smoking a cigarette, and the golden battle armor shone extremely brightly under the sunlight.

The troops following Wu Xie's actions this time are much stronger than those in Saha City!

The soldier king selected by the entire military region, the ace military god, the first in the competition, and the legendary strongest special soldier!

These top soldiers from the entire military region have also absorbed supernatural photons and entered the path of cultivation. Each of them can no longer be measured by ordinary people, and they are naturally countless times stronger than the special forces in that operation.

———————

Snapped!

Snapped--!

The back kitchen of a high-end restaurant made the sound of whipping from time to time, accompanied by the laughter of several people.

"Ha ha!"

A man raised the whip in his hand and laughed loudly, "All you cowards, show me."

Weng -!

The air fell silent.

Somewhat quiet.

Through the hazy fog, you can see that there are more than 20 people in this small house, including men, women, old people, and children.

However.

There was fear in their eyes.

But they will not scream, nor will they be angry. The sudden change of these three days of disaster has made them lose consciousness, and their human nature has made them forget what dignity is.

The man looked at the numb faces with great satisfaction.

Sudden.

He lowered his head to look at the trembling boy curled up in a mother's arms, laughed loudly, rushed over, raised his foot, and stepped on that immature face.

"Ah..." A suppressed howl came from under his feet.

The boy's father stood aside, trembling constantly, his hands clenched tightly, but he didn't dare to explode.

The three people standing aside were holding rifles and looking at the man playfully.

The rest of the crowd around did not dare to speak out, avoiding the man's eyes asking for help.

three days ago.

The T virus suddenly broke out in Baoshan City, and the whole street was full of mutated and crazy zombies. People were running around, looking for places to hide.

Unfortunately.

These more than twenty ordinary people were assigned to a room with five gangsters.

These three days.

People hoped for freedom and longed for the country to rescue them as soon as possible, but through the hidden windows of the outer door countless times, they could not see anything except the corpses all over the street.

Food is getting less and less.

finally

The five people showed their ferocious side, robbed all the food from the back kitchen of the restaurant, and pulled out the guns beside the armed police who died maintaining order outside.

Human nature has since become distorted.

"Don't look at me with that kind of eyes. Anyway, there are zombies everywhere outside now. Everyone will die sooner or later. Why can't we have a good time before we die?"

The leading man had yellow hair and looked at everyone jokingly, firing the rifle in his hand.

boom--!

"don't want--!"

Harsh screams pierced the silence.

This pretty woman threw herself on the man with disheveled hair.

"Gun open!"

The yellow-haired man arrogantly kicked the woman away.

but!

The woman ignored him, moved her arms tremblingly, just looked at her man, and slowly crawled over from the ground.

"Mom! Dad!"

The little boy on the side wanted to run over, but was kicked away.

"ah--!"

Lying on her husband's body that was gradually losing temperature, the woman looked extremely painful.

Huang Mao gradually raised the rifle in his hand and pointed it at the woman's temple.

Sudden.

He put the gun down again.

"It's too boring to kill directly. Let me show you the essence of torture."

"Look up, listen up! Whoever can stand up to this woman now, I'll give him food!"

Weng -!

The atmosphere is also a little stiff.

The crowd was silent again, and no one stepped forward.

"Is there no one? This woman has a glamorous appearance and a hot figure. She is a human... What! If you don't have this opportunity in normal times, do you? Hahaha~ If not, I will come in person."

The yellow-haired man smiled obscenely and licked his dry lips.

Watching the woman recoil in terror.

"Lying on my husband's body that is not yet cold, under the gaze of my son, and being bullied by countless people, the expression will be so desperate, just thinking about it makes me excited, haha!"

The yellow-haired man gradually walked towards the woman.

"I come!"

A clear voice broke the silence.

All eyes were on the young man.

A student who looked like a high school student came out, and after the yellow-haired man nodded, he came in front of the woman.

"sorry!"

...

"Hahahaha~"

"This kid is in a hurry."

The yellow-haired man and a few others pressed the numb child, looked at the scene in front of them, and laughed.

Sudden.

collapse--! sound.

The wall behind the yellow-haired man collapsed.

Wow -!

A golden figure appeared in the billowing smoke and dust, surging power swept to every corner of the house.

Behind the golden figure.

It was twenty soldiers in black armor!

0