Chapter 56 A cold light, the anger of the golden knight!
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

boom--!

The smoke and dust blasted the ground, and the things inside were tilted to this side.

After a while.

Everyone in the room gradually slowed down and looked at the broken wall.

The students lying behind the man*wife also stopped, staring blankly at those figures.

"what is that?!"

A few gangsters with rifles pointed at the figure in the billowing smoke.

The yellow-haired man frowned.

"What—"

A cold light suddenly appeared.

Become huge in an instant!

The terrifying breath followed the violent impact of the cold light!

ah--!

An extremely painful voice resounded in the room! It even spread to the streets outside.

Wow~

The arm holding the rifle fell to one side like a broken bow.

The yellow-haired man lay on the ground in pain, and looked up at the figure who was walking on the dust.

The bloodthirsty pupils constricted, and a rare hint of fear appeared.

The smoke and dust gradually disappeared.

Twenty-one figures in battle armor appeared in front of everyone.

Wu Xie!

A 'Oriental Sword' squad.

"Are you still a fucking human?" Wu Xie couldn't help seeing this miserable state, and finally yelled.

"Quick! Shoot me! They don't have guns!!"

Enduring the severe pain, the yellow-haired man shouted at the gangsters nearby.

boom!

boom! boom!

bang bang! boom!

After all, a few gangsters have been on the road.

Without hesitation, he picked up the Type 95 automatic rifle equipped by the armed police and began to chug.

The bullets kept hitting Wu Xie and the twenty figures behind him.

The sound of metal touching metal echoed throughout the room.

Ten seconds later.

finally.

The bullets ran out.

but--!

To everyone's shock, these people in front of them were unscathed, standing in place one by one without moving a bit.

hiss~

The sound of gasping for cold air rose and fell in the air.

Everyone stood there dumbfounded as if instantly dumb, dumbfounded, they couldn't believe what they saw.

When the smoke cleared.

A voice sounded.

"Have you run out of bullets?"

Wu Xie looked at several people contemptuously.

This time everyone saw it more clearly, so compared to before, they appeared to be even more frightened, standing in place one by one with their heads shrunk, not even daring to say a word.

"Can we fight back?"

Wu Xie just finished speaking.

Twenty figures burst out!

He rushed towards the five punks.

ah--!

Painful wailing resounded in the small back kitchen! Extremely infiltrating!

tread~

Tread~

Wu Xie walked slowly, and gradually walked in front of the student.

His eyes narrowed slightly, and a white cold light flashed from his eyes.

"what have you done?"

On one side are disheveled women and crying children.

As smart as he is, how could he not understand what happened.

for a moment.

It was freezing cold all around.

The surrounding temperature seemed to suddenly drop to freezing point, everyone shuddered, and the students were too frightened to move.

"Brother, I was forced. Really, if you don't believe me, you can ask them." The student looked at the crowd not far away begging for help.

But all they cast was cold eyes and silence.

Wu Xie coughed.

Wang Qingcang stepped out from behind Wu Xie, and took out a very powerful pistol specially modified for the "Oriental Sword".

"Woman, this is for you. As for how to deal with it, you can think about it yourself."

Wu Xie's eyes were extremely cold.

boom!

boom! bang bang!

The woman stood up from the ground without hesitation, grabbed the pistol, and bullets shot out of it continuously.

Bloody.

a mess.

Until the student can't make a sound, and can't move for half a minute!

When everything calms down.

Wu Xie looked at everyone.

"Hello everyone, we are the people's army, and we are here to rescue you. Don't be afraid, everyone, follow our command, and you will definitely get out alive!"

"But! Here I want to declare, don't do anything outrageous, otherwise - the consequences will be serious!"

The ball of light in Wu Xie's hand suddenly appeared!

It violently impacted everyone's bodies, and the terrifying coercion swept everywhere.

"No. 15 and No. 16 will stay to protect this point, and the rest will continue to search for mutants with me."

After Wu Xie finished arranging things, he led this small group of troops and continued to move deeper into the city.

along the way.

They encountered all kinds of mutants, but they were all relatively easy. Since the occurrence time was only three days, many mutants had not yet evolved to a high level.

Therefore, for Wu Xie and his team, most of the mutants are still easy to solve, and most of the mutants can be eliminated only by relying on pure physical strength and a simple cluster of supernatural photons.

1