Chapter 59 Live on the Internet: Golden Armored Warriors and Monsters! A sensation in the whole country!
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the sky above Baoshan City was ignited by the flames of the explosion, when the flame terminator descended, and on the broken tall buildings, no one could forget the man in the golden armor.

Wind blows!

Smoke and dust fly.

now.

All eyes focused on this golden figure.

The terrifying monster also turned around, looked at the shadow in the air, and fell silent.

da da da ~

The new drone gradually approached from a distance and stayed above the sky.

A horrible monster.

A warrior in golden armor!

The two eyes met in the air, and fierce sparks collided.

A big fight!

It seems that it will explode in the next moment!

combat command.

The picture reappeared on the screen again.

"As expected, only monsters can deal with monsters!" The secretary next to Mr. Li exclaimed.

"Heroes come from boys!"

A major general's eyes were full of admiration.

The position where Wu Xie was standing would have been a very eye-catching place, but now with the addition of glittering golden light, it is even more dazzling.

"Report! My computer is under cyber attack and poisoned! Not good! Our video has been broadcast live!"

A young man sitting at the console said hurriedly.

"What! Immediately cut off the network, it is really impossible to cut off the power! Don't spread these pictures to the outside, otherwise no one will know what serious consequences will happen!"

A teacher slapped the table and stood up, with a loud voice.

but.

next moment.

A slight voice sounded.

The entire war room fell into silence.

"No need, let them see it. It's impossible to hide it anymore. The whole country will know about this incident in the future. Let them see it in advance and accept it."

Mr. Li didn't even turn his head, he just stared at the big screen.

…………

This moment.

As everyone expected.

A newly registered user with an unknown IP opened a live broadcast room on a live broadcast platform.

Golden Armored Warrior!

Scary monster!

There are countless corpses around, zombies!

How impactful is this picture?

There is no doubt that this will attract the attention of countless people.

It was the peak season for fishing boats, and people wanted to get the latest news from the front line, but to no avail.

Such a sudden live broadcast of the front line in Baoshan City, can it not be attractive?

One stone stirs up a thousand waves!

Traffic started to increase gradually! And quickly attracted the attention of backstage staff.

When people saw the picture, everyone was also very confused.

Including all the staff are also confused!

This picture...

This situation...

Is this Baoshan City?

Is this a zombie?

In the past few days, the whole country has been in an uproar, and everyone is very concerned about the situation in a certain province in the southwest.

But after testing by technicians, this is not a video, a movie!

boom!

In an instant, the mentality of the entire live broadcast room exploded.

Fuck!

Is this a zombie?

Is this the Baoshan City that is being besieged by the front line?

At this moment, the entire live broadcast room was stunned!

Everyone is in a state of ignorance, a blank moment.

After a few seconds.

moment……

The barrage rose sharply like a torrential rain, and the traffic increased steadily.

"Zombie frenzy!?"

"Fuck, isn't this the Baoshan Public Security Building! I went there last year!"

"Is it true that a cataclysm happened like in the movie?"

"Fuck, who is this? It's so awesome that you actually took this picture!?"

"It's fucking in the air, it should be a drone!..."

"It's over, the end is coming, I don't want to die..."

"Come here, come here, where are the zombies? Where are the zombies, I'm a fool!"

"Damn it, it's a bunker, is this really a live broadcast?"

"Mom, you scared me to death!"

"Look! What is that shining figure upstairs..."

A certain southwestern province has been in complete lockdown for three days.

All kinds of rumors are circulating in the society, and I don't know how many people's hearts are affected.

Now.

The truth finally came out!

Moment!

The popularity and traffic height of this live broadcast directly broke through the peak of the platform and surpassed the record!

and!

The data is still rising!

In the entire Republic, I don't know how many people have heard the whole news at this moment. They all turned on their mobile phones and clicked on the computer!

So, instantly.

The huge traffic made the people in the live broadcast company tremble with fear.

"It's too fast, will this traffic blow up our server..."

"My God..."

The general manager rushed from home to the company's headquarters, and immediately exclaimed!

The flow rate is too high, and it climbs like a rocket.

Ten million……

20 million...

thirty million……

Thirty-five million...

Forty million……

Forty-five million...

100 million...

200 million...

300 million...

boom!

So shocking, so fast.

Moment!

The eyes of the entire Republic are all focused on these two figures!

Golden Armored Warrior!

Flame Terminator!

big fight!

One touch!

1