Ch-60
252 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After knowing that Chopper had been bought by the Rebel Army Sanji was no longer in the mood to relax and he along with Buggy rushed towards Katorea and reached the place around nine in the evening.

“So, this is the place,” Sanji muttered to himself as he gazed towards the town of Katorea. The moonless night seemed to be no problem for the inhabitants as the town was illuminated by the night lamps which exuded enough heat to make the people passing by them feel a bit warmer in the cold desert night.

After taking in the view of the whole town from atop a sand dune Sanji soon made his way towards the town’s entrance.

Due to the darkness of the night and also due to the fact that Buggy was floating just slightly above the ground, the guards thought that he was also a normal person.

“Who are you guys? Due to the current affairs of the kingdom, no tourists are allowed in the town of Katorea,” One of the guards came forward and stopped them.

Sanji had no intention to waste time with these people so he immediately kicked the shit out of them till the point that were ready to answer his questions.

After getting the direction of the Rebel Army headquarters from the guards, Sanji along with Buggy quickly moved towards the said location. On the way, they were eyed by quite a few people but since they were allowed entry into the town, they thought, no one questioned them about anything.

“The people in the headquarters would most likely be in possession of guns so our only bet is to make them submit before they could have the time to counter our attack,” Sanji said as he warmed up his legs for the show.

“I’m betting my life here so you better return my leg to me after getting back your friend,” Buggy said as he too readied himself for the battle.

Sanji nodded to him as the next moment the two of them moved separately and entered the building that was acting as the headquarters from its two different entrances on opposite sides. The aim was to confuse the enemy by attacking them from both sides.

This was Sanji's first time engaging in a physical battle and he couldn’t help but be amazed at how powerful his kicks were as it only took a kick from his side to knock the rebels unconscious.

‘Am I too powerful…or are these people so weak?... It's most probably the latter,’ Sanji thought to himself as he paved his way towards the innards of the building.

Buggy’s combat effectiveness also couldn’t be looked down upon as his wrists were flying at a speed comparable to a car and was swiftly dealing punches to all the rebels who were stationed at the headquarters.

Buggy and Sanji soon met up in the middle of the house after dealing with dozens of rebels and then they moved towards the central area of the building where all the central members of the Rebels along with Koza were gathered.

The moment they opened the door they were welcomed with a series of gun barrels pointing right towards them leaving no gap for them to escape.

“Shiit…”

Maybe it was the rush of adrenaline and the fact that all the rebels he had dealt with till now were not in possession of any guns which made Sanji and Buggy complacent and they rushed into the tiger’s den without any preparation.

Seeing that he was now in control of the situation Koza in a well-practiced manner took out a cigarette and lighted it up.

While he was doing that a situation report came from outside by one of the members stating that all the involved members were only injured and they hadn’t incurred a single death.

With an exhale, a long chain of smoke released from his nose as Koza finally gazed towards Sanji and Buggy who were standing there with their arms in the air waiting for him to speak.

“Since you guys didn’t kill any of my men, I’ll give you a chance to explain yourself. Of course, if the reason is not to my satisfaction, I’ll have no choice but to end your life here.”

Koza looked towards Sanji and Buggy and signalled them to start talking but just when Sanji was about to curse them for buying his comrade as if he was a commodity, a joyful familiar voice resonated in the room as Sanji was forced to look towards the source of it.

“Sanji!” A cheerful Chopper upon seeing Sanji quickly escaped from the arms of Okame and rushed towards Sanji. Seeing that Chopper was in a good state and had no signs of abuse Sanji finally took a sigh of relief and accepted the hug from Chopper.

Seeing this all the people who were earlier pointing their guns towards Sanji and Buggy slightly lowered their guns slightly confused as to whether they were still supposed to be pointing it towards them or not.

While this was going on Okame quickly reached beside Koza and explained to him about the relation between Sanji and Chopper. She had clearly heard of Sanji from Chopper who was constantly praising him all the while when he was telling her about his past.

“So, it’s like that…but still I can’t just let them go after what they had done to our people…” Koza said and just when he had finished, he was met with a strict gaze from Okame clearly indicating that she was not supportive of his decision.

“It's better to not make enemies out of people when we can befriend them instead,” Okame suggested but her words sounded more like an order to Koza. He signalled the men to put down their weapons and walked towards Sanji.

He coughed to attract Sanji’s attention and was successful at it,

“I got the jist of the situation but shouldn’t you be apologizing for what you did to my people?” Koza said and while he did that, he could feel a piercing gaze on his back but he still chose to ignore it.

“Shouldn’t it be you people who should be apologizing for kidnapping by partner and then buying him as if he’s your slave?” Sanji rebuked he still blamed the matter of what had happened to Chopper on these people as earlier he didn’t interrogate Bin, the merchant, thoroughly after getting to know that he had been bought by someone.

A tense atmosphere ensued between the two of them.

Sensing that the situation was going out of hand Chopper hurriedly explained everything that had happened to him and clarified that these people had nothing to do with that and it was all because of him smelling the scent of the scent bomb from afar.

7