Ch-64
202 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sanji inwardly nodded towards Okame as she went to her room while Sanji did the same. Her sword skills were quite good but the only problem that Sanji felt was her lack of strength because of her weak constitution. However, she won’t be facing much of a problem as her swords are going to be a threat to a majority of normal humans in the world of one piece.

Overall, her abilities proved that she won’t become a liability in the mission and Sanji was satisfied with it.

“Sanji! You’re back!” Chopper said as he rushed towards Sanji. He was all bored up in the room as he had nothing much to do. Before leaving Sanji had advised him to not leave the place as he feared that he would get lost again.

At that time sensing the seriousness in Sanji’s eyes Chopper listened to him and as a result, he was almost dying of boredom while he was in the room all by himself. If not for the few books provided on the room’s bookshelf he would have been forced to break his promise with Sanji.

“Yes, I am. By the way, we’ll be going to attack the clock tower at midnight so prepare your mind for it. You can take a nap if you so want,” Sanji said

“No, I don’t want to sleep… I’d rather hear the details of the clocktower…Why are we even attacking it?” Chopper asked clearly clueless about it.

“Okame didn’t tell you about it?” Sanji asked.

“No, she didn’t…I tried asking but she always treats me as a child and says that it's not something that I should know.” Chopper said while puffing his cheeks.

‘Well, you’re acting like a child presently aswell,’ Sanji thought to himself but what he said was completely different to what he thought, “That’s a problem then, in the future if you want to know something come to me and I’ll explain it all to you,”

“Thanks, Sanji!” Chopper beamed with a pleased smile on his face.

Sanji accepted Chopper’s thanks and proceeded to explain to him the details of the mission,” From what little information I know, there is a large time bomb placed on top of the clock tower and two agents from the Baroque Works are guarding it..”

“Agents like those the ones you guys met at Cactus Island?” Chopper asked as he remembered the stories that Luffy told him about their past adventures during their leisure time.

“Yes, just like them but along with the two there might also be several minions guarding at the bottom of the tower and it's very unlikely for them to leave such an important thing only at the hands of two agents,” Sanji said.

“I see, so what do we need to do? Do you know how to defuse the bomb?” Chopper brought out his doubts.

“Nope, we won’t be focusing on the defusing part for our mission. We’ll use the advantage of the night and one by one deal with all the people at the bottom without creating a commotion and then we’ll take care of the two agents quickly after that I’ll handle the rest,” Sanji said.

Hearing Sanji’s words Chopper kept on nodding as a method to best utilize his abilities for the mission entered his mind. He would be depending upon his ‘jumping point’ to get the job done in the most discreet and fastest way possible.

Hearing Chopper’s plan Sanji nodded and told him to stick with it Sanji decided to take a short nap for a few hours to prepare for the midnight mission.

When the clock struck twelve three figures quickly made their way towards the highest building in the capital city, Alubarna. Sanji had already briefed Okame about the details of the mission and she had already mentally prepared for it.

Approximately twenty minutes later the three of them were observing the periphery of the clock tower from atop the roof of a residential building.

“Are they all people from Baroque works?” Chopper asked as he looked at several people with sticks moving around the clock tower. It was clear that they were guarding the place.

“They might be, but since they are all in civilian clothing, we can’t be sure…” Sanji thought to himself and after a few seconds continued “Since we can’t be sure, let’s refrain from critically injuring them, who knows some normal civilian might have joined the group unknowingly,”

“Alright,” Okame said while Chopper nodded. It would be troublesome to control their strength while dealing with enemies but it would be much more troublesome of the guilt they’ll have to go through after harming an innocent person.

After the three became aware of the routes and order in which the people were keeping watch they nodded to each other and went towards different directions to quickly and effectively deal with all of them.

Only a few almost silent groans managed to escape from the victims as they fell unconscious on the ground. Okame looked at the man that she had just knocked down from the hilt of her sword without any emotions and moved to the next target.

Chopper was using his ‘Jump Point’ form to the fullest after taking in a rumble ball and was kicking the shit out of everyone. Thanks to his knowledge as a doctor, Chopper was very aware of the pressure points on the human body and was quickly able to deal with them while not causing them any harm.

As for Sanji, he just kicked the guards to the point they couldn’t handle to remain conscious anymore. Out of all three, Sanji was the one whose way of doing things was the most painful for the men.

A few minutes later the three of them finally reunited with each other and nodded towards each other to show that they’d dealt with all the men outside.

“Let’s go inside then,” Sanji said as the three of them turned towards the entrance of the clock tower and slowly made their way towards the top.

They were expecting the insides to also be guarded by several men but to their surprise there were none. It seemed like the two agents wanted to whole tower to themselves and pushed everyone else outside to guard.

‘Good for us,” Sanji thought to himself as they silently placed their steps to reach the top of the clock tower without alerting the enemy.

5