Chapter 1 – My reason for continuing
4.7k 25 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

"This is for you to learn, you worthless trash, when I tell you to do something you do it”

As I was listening to this several kicks were being landed on me, my face is not in a worse state because I am protecting it with my arms, but my whole body is aching, I feel like I am about to faint at any moment, but every time I feel that I am finally about to faint, Shinji and his friends hit me again, every time the pain comes back, I regain my senses, this pain comes back again, again, and again, the person who is beating me is called Shinji Sato, he is the son of extremely rich parents and the next heir, you may be wondering why he is beating me like this.

In the beginning of the year when I entered this prestigious school, I was extremely happy knowing that I managed to be accepted in this school that my parents wanted me to go to, maybe my only mistake was not realizing the strange atmosphere that this school had at that time, at lunch time when I was waiting in line to get lunch a person came up behind me and told me to let him pass in front of me, as you might be thinking this person was Shinji Sato.

At the time I saw no reason to do this so I simply expressed that I would not let him take my place and that if he wanted to eat, he would have to wait in line just like everyone else, Shinji said nothing on the day and simply waited behind me while he had a strange smile on his face, I didn't understand on the day what was going on, the few friends I had made simply started to ignore me, the next day was where it all started, as soon as I arrived at school and went towards my room Shinji was sitting on my chair, I found this extremely strange since the school had strict rules about students sitting on another student's chair.

But even with these rules the teacher who was teaching at the time was doing nothing, my classmates were ignoring me as if I didn't exist, and when I asked Shinji to get up from my seat so I could watch the class suddenly two people grabbed me from behind, that day I didn't understand what was happening, Shinji suddenly stood up and started punching me in the stomach, while I was being beaten the only thing going through my head was a single thought, why? My brain couldn't process the situation properly.

My classmates and my teacher simply ignored me, I was being beaten in front of them but they didn't even seem to care, after that day my life became a real hell at school, every day Shinji and his henchmen beat and kicked me, my classmates and teachers simply ignored me, it was a week after that that I found out the reason, Shinji was the son of an extremely rich family, the school received large amounts of donations which made the school practically at the mercy of Shinji.

But for sure what made Shinji hate me even more was the fact that his girlfriend said that I was following her, she said that she saw me taking the same train and walking down some streets with her, there is nothing I can do to change this, she and I live in the same neighborhood.

"Tsk"

Hearing that sound automatically makes me feel more relieved, whenever Shinji makes that sound it means he's tired of doing something.

"In the beginning when he did something back it was cooler, now he's just a fearful bastard, let's go”

After saying these words Shinji and his henchmen start walking towards the school building, after some time, I start to get up from the floor, my whole body is sore, I'm sure that several parts of my body are bleeding, I would go to the school infirmary but as today is not her day I'm sure I won't be attended, as I walk down the hallway, I can see that there are several people talking to me, even though I'm all bruised up, no one comes to help me.

As I open the door to enter my class everyone looks at me, but as soon as they see that it's me, they all turn their faces forward, as I sit down in my chair a little further ahead, I notice a girl, she has a smile on her face as she looks at my state, this girl is Shinji's girlfriend, Saemi Yotsuba, she is a rising model I'm sure most boys would like to have something for her, although I don't know why she does everything to see Shinji beat me.

After that the day passed normally, usually Shinji comes at the end of the day to hit me because he was bored all day, I'm sure that idiot doesn't even study properly since his parents will pay for everything for him in the future, after the bell rings I grab my backpack and head for the school exit, looking at the sky I can see it's already getting dark, on the way home I take several detours while walking aimlessly, I just don't know why I'm still at that school, who am I kidding, there's only one reason for me to continue in that hell.

After catching the train, I finally reach my house, sighing deeply I touch the doorknob and open the door, as soon as I enter the house, I look at the picture of my mom and dad standing on an altar.

"I'm home, Mom, Dad"

Leaving that whisper behind I go up to my room as I get ready for bed, I am sure that tomorrow will be the same as today, or maybe even worse, i stay with these thoughts as drowsiness overcomes me and I slowly fall asleep.

77