Chapter 235 – Saemi (+18)
199 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

After finishing with Aoi, I already had in mind who would be the next to receive my seed. Slowly, I moved closer to Saemi until our bodies were just a few centimeters apart. We could hear each other's breathing. I started kissing Saemi, who quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Ah, I thought it would finally be my turn"

While Saemi and I were wrapped around each other, Fujiwara's voice caught my attention. Momentarily stopping my kiss with Saemi, I turned my gaze to Fujiwara, who was staring at me with his cheeks inflated. With a small smile on my face, I pulled Fujiwara closer to my body and then kissed her.

"Relax, you'll be next"

As I said this, I put a hand on Fujiwara's breast and pulled her closer to me, where we quickly began kissing again.

"Gee, Makoto, don't forget about me. Now it's my turn"

Hearing Saemi, I quickly interrupted my kiss with Fujiwara and, with a smile on my face, positioned myself on top of Saemi, planning to follow in the missionary position. Slowly, I began to position my cock at Saemi's entrance, which was already wet, while I explored Fujiwara's opening with two fingers. Leona, until then, was busy playing with her own intimacy while watching us.

Slowly, I began to insert my cock inside Saemi. Little by little, my cock went deeper, making its way towards the bottom, to that place where it belonged, until it reached the entrance to Saemi's womb.

"Haa...! Nngh!? A, Makoto-a...!"

Saemi's moans were incredibly erotic. I seriously wondered how someone could be so sensual. Her body, her voice, her breasts, her soft ass, everything was mine. Saemi Yotsuba's body belonged to me and no one else.

No longer able to resist, I began to savor her body. On the large bed, I was with the black-haired beauty, Saemi. With each thrust into the missionary position, her modest breasts trembled in an incredibly seductive way.

Her nipples rose firmly towards the ceiling, and with a slight movement of her hips, her breasts trembled delicately. Really. No matter how many times I do it, she always brings so much pleasure. She wraps her arms around me as if she's trying to squeeze every drop out of me.

"Hagun!? Ah, ah...! Oi, ah, nn..."

Meanwhile, my fingers continued to move slowly inside Fujiwara, who let out intense moans of pleasure. Finally, she seemed to reach her peak and quickly fell face down on the bed, her body trembling slightly.

As I watched the climaxing woman, I delved deeper into Saemi, who seemed to be enjoying herself even more intensely. As the sensation of climax approached, my cock became more and more rigid inside Saemi.

"Makoto, um...! Ah!? Me, me...! Enough...!"

Saemi stuck out his tongue carelessly, a trickle of saliva escaping from the corners of his mouth as he stared into mine. Her features, although common in Japan, made her stand out as a true beauty. The depth of her captivating gaze was mesmerizing, and I felt like I could lose myself in it forever without getting tired.

"Hyuun!?"

I pulled Saemi's upper body hard towards me, causing her to arch her back. Considering how she let out a particularly high-pitched moan, I think the angle changed and hit her G-spot.

She's incredibly provocative, really. Her passionate expression only intensified my arousal, and I continued to surrender to the moment, my hips moving more intensely with each thrust.

"Ha... ah, ahyan! Aaah, haa...! Ah, Makoto, no...! Your, your cock...! Are you squirming inside...? Aah...!? Ha, mmm, oh...!"

Saemi's pussy was getting tighter and tighter. She probably intended to keep going until she had extinguished my male desires. She was about to capture me completely, and with that thought in mind, I pushed even harder. Feeling my cock pulsing inside her, Saemi looked at me in anticipation.

"No, don't pull...!? Ah, ahhh...! Just... like this...! Inside, inside me...! Let go... inside...!"

A beauty like Saemi begged me with seductive eyes for my seed. How could I not get excited? I pushed my cock against her belly to grab this woman before me. Taking it to the absolute limit, our genitals were as connected as possible.

With my tip pressed firmly against her belly, I began to move my hips in a circular motion.

"Ouch...!!! Oh... ooo...!? Right there...!!!"

Saemi's intensely passionate vagina hugged my cock so tightly that I couldn't escape its grasp. And then, as if urging me to cum, her vagina contracted rhythmically and continuously.

I gave in, letting her pussy take the lead. Moments later, hot sperm shot up my cock, forcefully expanding my urethra. Aiming for her empty womb, my seed used this momentum and shot inside, aiming at her empty womb from the tip of my cock.

"Aaah...-!? Nnn, yesmmmmmmmmmm...!? D-Let go, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! In-...! Haaaauuuuu...-!!! M-Makotoooooh...-!!!"

Saemi drooled even more from the corner of her mouth as she reached a powerful climax. Wow. How could it be so incredible. I can't stop cumming. Saemi's pussy was clinging to my cock so tightly that all I could do was keep letting it out inside her. Each pump shot more and more semen into her womb, in an attempt to impregnate this beautiful woman who had only ever been with me.

"Haah, nnngoooood-!? If you cum that much... I'm going to-!!! Haaaahn...! I'll want to! Makoto... baby...!"

Saemi looked upset, but from her tone, she seemed to be really enjoying the huge volume of semen pumping into her womb. Ah, now I get it. She wanted to absorb it all, even if it meant that she would become pregnant with my child. Indeed. She wanted to get pregnant with my son.

"Saemi...!"

Calling her name, I hugged Saemi as tightly as I could, trying to convey to her that I wouldn't let her go.

"Nn... nn, nnnn...!"

Unable to resist, I covered her mouth with mine in a kiss. Our tongues immediately entwined with each other. Saemi's tongue danced with mine, quivering and writhing as she continued to climax. Each time I felt her shudder, my cock released another jet of cum into her pulsating flesh, coating the walls of her womb with my desire.

Once that level of viscous, fervent desire got a hold of you, it was very difficult to remove it.

My discord server for conversations, there you'll also find photos of the protagonists of my works, as well as possible spoilers for my future stories, plus I'm always alerting you when a new free chapter is posted.

4