Chapter 236 – Fujiwara (+18)
214 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

Slowly, I withdrew my cock from inside Saemi, while our mouths continued to touch intensely in a kiss. Saemi seemed to be on fire with desire, and I could clearly feel her uterus trying its best to absorb as much sperm as possible, even though I knew Saemi wouldn't get pregnant unless I wanted her to, thanks to my skill. However, each time I did this with them, my desire to get them pregnant increased, and I fear that in the future, my desire may overcome my reason.

With these thoughts, I finished pulling my cock out of Saemi's body. As soon as my cock was out, her entrance began to release my sperm, seemingly unable to contain it completely inside her. Realizing this, Saemi looked down at her slit with a sad expression, as my sperm oozed out.

"Ah... it's coming out... what a waste"

As I watched Saemi, the only thing echoing in my mind was her obvious desire to conceive my child. Honestly, if she asked me, I'd have no convincing reason to refuse. After all, even while we conquer dungeons, that doesn't stop us from building a family. As I pondered this, I gently felt someone's hands wrap around my neck.

"Looks like it's finally my turn"

Hearing his words, I turned around and saw Fujiwara, wearing a seductive and suggestive smile on her lips, her eyes sparkling with desire. In fact, I couldn't help noticing that her lingerie was incredibly sensual.

Silently, I approached Fujiwara, initiating a kiss while gently guiding her to the bed. We kept kissing for a while, and my hands gently explored Fujiwara's intimate area. However, to be honest, she was already wet enough, so my intervention wasn't really necessary.

"Fujiwara, I'm going to put it on"

I declared, keeping my eyes fixed on Fujiwara as I positioned my member at her entrance. Hearing my words, a beautiful smile formed on her face as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Come"

Hearing those words, I gradually inserted my cock into Fujiwara's intimacy. I was quickly enveloped by a warm, pleasurable sensation. As I advanced, Fujiwara's vaginal walls squeezed my cock, making entry more challenging. However, I persisted, continuing to penetrate her with determination.

"Ah! It's going in... Ah...! No!"

After that, I gave myself completely to Fujiwara's body, like a predatory animal devouring its prey, I was consuming Fujiwara. My waist seemed to be in automatic mode, moving only to intensify the pleasure around my cock.

The room echoed with the wet sound of our intimate connection. A beautiful brunette woman lay beneath me, giving herself up to the missionary position. Fujiwara's lovely breasts swayed with every thrust I made.

Watching this only increased my arousal, motivating me to intensify my movements, which resulted in her hair becoming more disheveled. The sensation was glorious. I longed to hear her moans grow louder, I wanted her to pronounce my name. Grabbing her arms, I pulled her closer and continued the rapid movements.

"Oh, it's so... hard! Ah...!"

Oh, she's squeezing even harder. It's incredible. As she pulled her arms in, she inadvertently pressed on her own breasts. Already large, they were pushed together, giving the impression of being even bigger and swaying with more intensity.

"When you penetrate my pussy like that... it feels so good... my insides feel so good... I'm going to go crazy"

Hearing Fujiwara's words, a smile formed on my face.

"I'm glad to hear that...! I'm going to... finish inside...!"

As soon as I mentioned it, I intensified my penetration even more, and my member seemed to respond with growing excitement.

"Aah!? It's... growing again... Ah... Ah!"

This is the second woman I've been with. The first, Saemi, was also surprised by the size of my member. It seemed that it was really bigger than normal, although perhaps that was simply because Saemi was a virgin. With Fujiwara, the experience was totally different.

With the intention of cumming inside her, I pulled her arms towards me even harder. Although I was continuously rubbing her vagina, I pushed my tip in as deep as I could, following the rhythm of her convulsions.

"Haah!?"

I pressed close to her deepest point. Feeling her inner walls contracting and encouraging me, I began to climax.

"Ahhhhh... Ahhhhhh!?"

With each spasm, more of my sperm spilled out of her. Every time I pumped more inside, her whole body shuddered.

"How... how long-... are you going to keep going!?"

Despite my intentions, my climax continued for a prolonged period. Eventually, the waves of pleasure began to subside. Gently, I withdrew my cock from her.

"Hmm... Haaah-!"

A mixture of our combined fluids began to leak out. She was still trembling, spread and vulnerable. The sight was intoxicating, her inner pink flesh combined with the white essence, still writhing and releasing more. Shifting into a sitting position, I began to move my hips again.

"Wait...!"

How the hell could I wait! I grabbed her ass to make sure she couldn't escape and started moving her hips hard in sync with mine.

"Ah! Oh...! It's... so intense...!"

The feel of Fujiwara's ass was so good. She leaned towards me, pressing her body firmly against mine. The increased body contact made her heat even more palpable.

"Ew...! You're... so intense...! It's too much...! Ahhh! You're drilling so deep...! You're pounding so hard...!"

I increased the pace of my back and forth movements, thrusting with increasing intensity and desire.

"No... I can't...! I'm... going to...!"

Gradually, I could feel Fujiwara's vaginal walls contracting. It felt like she was climaxing, trying to grab my cock.

At this point, my level of arousal was beyond control. My only thought was to complete the act inside Fujiwara, as a way of marking her as mine and mine alone.

"Fujiwara...! I'm... going... in...!"

Hearing my declaration, Fujiwara replied.

"Ah...! Yes...! Do it...! I want to feel you... inside...!"

I felt incredibly good inside Fujiwara; her body was deliciously sinful. With such a tempting body, there was no way I couldn't finish inside her.

"Ah...!"

I pressed the head of my cock firmly against her cervix. From then on, my cock pulsed and released wave after wave of cum.

(I'm... cumming...!)

The moment that thought crossed my mind, I had already started cumming inside Fujiwara.

"Ah...! It's so... hot...!"

Fujiwara arched his back, letting out a cry of pleasure. I held her thighs tightly, allowing my cock to pulse inside her.

"It's... so much...! Ahhh...!"

Naturally, as a woman, the sensation of me cumming inside her probably brought her to climax.

My discord server for conversations, there you'll also find photos of the protagonists of my works, as well as possible spoilers for my future stories, plus I'm always alerting you when a new free chapter is posted.

5