Chapter 237 – Leona (+18)
203 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

Now is the best time to become a Patreon since it is the beginning of the month.

After finishing with Fujiwara, I withdrew my cock from inside her, while my sperm leaked out. Fujiwara had a drunken look of ecstasy on his face. Then I turned my gaze to Leona. Her bikini was strangely inviting, orange with black stripes, something extremely cute.

"Leona, come here"

I said, holding out my hand to Leona. Hearing that, Leona's ears perked up, and her tail started wagging from side to side. She really did look like a kitten. Slowly, Leona began to advance towards me. As soon as she got close enough, she looked briefly into my eyes and started smoothing her face in my hand, while purring.

Although Leona was technically a jaguar, all I saw in front of me at that very moment was a little kitten wanting attention and affection. And that's exactly what I would do, after all, good girls need to be rewarded.

With this thought in mind, I gently stroked Leona's head, and she looked at me with a passionate gaze, trying to understand my action.

"Leona, turn around and stick out your ass"

Upon hearing my words, Leona's cheeks quickly blushed intensely. It might seem like I'm being a bit harsh on her, but surprisingly, Leona seems to appreciate it. Even now, as I speak to her like this, there is an expression of happiness mixed with anticipation on her face.

As mentioned, Leona turned towards me with her ass thrust out, giving me a look full of anticipation. What's more, her ass was swaying fiercely from side to side.

With that in mind, I grabbed Leona's waist and right before my eyes was Leona's ass. Love juice dripped down her thighs. Between her cheeks, she seemed to have been waiting for this for a long time.

"Oh...!"

Damn. I really love this sight. The contraction of her inner muscles is totally visible. I couldn't resist, so I reached out with both hands and started massaging her ass.

"Mm... Hyuu..."

Leona seemed to be enjoying my actions. Although her moans were relatively restrained, they maintained a sensual tone that intensified my arousal. My member was already throbbing intensely. I concluded that the time was right and aligned the tip of my cock with her small opening. And so, without hesitation, I began to penetrate her.

"Nhieeee...!"

Leona twisted her waist as if trying to escape, but I gripped her waist tightly with both hands, adjusting the position of my member, thrusting deeper and deeper.

"Ah-... haah-... haah-..."

I didn't really know if my cock was too big or if Leona's entrance was too small, but her insides were remarkably tight, perhaps the tightest of all the girls.

"Kuu...! It's still tight...!"

While holding Leona's slender waist, I immediately began to push.

"Nh, ihh!? O, ahn! Ah, hyugo!?"

Perhaps because of the freshly secreted love juice or perhaps because her inner muscles were completely coated with her juices, I found it easier to push. I thrust relentlessly from behind, slamming my hips into Leona's ass. The sound of colliding flesh echoed through the room. It was great to feel the sensation of Leona's ass against my hips.

"Nhgo!? Ah, nhi!? Oi, ah, haaa...!"

The sensation around my cock was simply wonderful; Leona's inner walls were tight, but that also had its charm, as it made my member feel comfortably wrapped around her.

"Hagyu...! Ah! Ah, nkyu...!"

My erect cock rubbed vigorously against Leona's inner walls. I leaned forward, covering Leona's body and pressing my weight into her back I thrust deeply, aiming for her belly.

"Leona...! I'm about to come again...! I'm going to release everything inside you!"

At this point, Leona probably couldn't hear me anymore. She looked lethargic, almost drunk, with her tongue sticking out and a trickle of drool running down her mouth, emitting only moan after moan.

I pinned Leona's arms to the bed with my outstretched arms, making sure she couldn't escape my impending climax. The smell emanating from her body made me increasingly aroused.

"Leona...! I'm going to firmly imprint the taste of my seed and cum deep inside you...!"

And just behind, I should have been able to clearly see where we were connected. Once again, my desires heated up and surged up my shaft. I was on the verge of climax. Feeling my throbbing cock in her pussy, she slowly tightened up. The friction between us intensified, the heat coursing through my urethra, expanding it enormously. And then.

"Kuu...!"

Unable to contain myself any longer, I poured the last remaining drops into Leona. I held her tightly, preventing any possibility of escape. If I didn't have special skills against it, I'm sure Leona would have been pregnant at that moment. It was practically impossible not to get pregnant with the amount of sperm I was pouring into her womb.

"...!? Oh,...!?"

It's so good. Leona's insides were simply wonderful. Just as I thought, our compatibility seemed to be too good.

The head of my cock attacked her cervix, relentlessly pumping fresh semen deep into her womb. It was like a mating dog, relentlessly breeding her from behind.

"Nghii...!? Ah, ooh...!"

Leona's eyes rolled back, her tongue hanging out and drooling. She was probably drowning in the pleasure coming from her pussy. Showing such an indecent face. But it's kind of cute, isn't it? That climax lasted a long time too. My live sperm shot hard from my urethra, devastating Leona's womb.

"Ku...!"

Her previously tight passage squeezed hard around me once more. But my cock was throbbing and twitching inside her tight, erotic embrace. With each pulse, a new seed penetrated deeper into her womb.

"Hyu... ngu..."

Each time I finished inside her, Leona's whole body trembled. The movement was clearly felt by me as I hovered over her from behind.

Having completed my task, I began to withdraw my member from inside Leona. I paused for a moment to admire all my effort, four stunning women with cum dripping from their entrances, a sight that would remain etched in my memory for a long time.

My discord server for conversations, there you'll also find photos of the protagonists of my works, as well as possible spoilers for my future stories, plus I'm always alerting you when a new free chapter is posted.

3