Chapter 241 – Answer from the sun elves
118 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like my work and want to support me, consider checking out my Patreon. Besides several chapters ahead of the public, you will also be helping me get closer to my dream of being a full-time writer.

Now is the best time to become a Patreon since it is the beginning of the month.

After receiving Lyria's message through Elara, the next day, we got ready to meet her. Once I was dressed, I headed to the living room, where the girls were already dressed in their characteristic clothes. Elara was the last to arrive, but as soon as she joined us, we left her house and headed to the place where Lyria was.

Although it was no surprise, we returned to the treehouse where we first met Lyria. Despite my initial doubts, that really seemed to be her residence, not just a meeting place with others.

Anyway, when we arrived, Lyria was already waiting for us. Additionally, there was a cup with what seemed to be tea next to the seats where we would sit. This possibly indicated the intention to calm us before receiving potentially bad news, suggesting that she might bring good news.

"Please feel free to choose your seats"

Following Lyria's words, Saemi, Aoi, Ana, Fujiwara, Leona, and I sat in the respective positions indicated. After settling in, I picked up the cup and brought it to my mouth. To be honest, it had no distinctive taste, not bad, but not good either. It was simply bland.

"I imagine this is your first time trying tea like this"

Upon hearing Lyria's words, I gave her a brief glance. She had a small smile on her face, and almost involuntarily, I nodded, confirming her words.

"We could say that this is one of the differences of moon elves; we're not very fond of sweet things, unlike sun elves who love sugary treats"

As she spoke these words, Lyria brought the tea to her mouth and then took a sip, maintaining a serene smile on her face. While watching her, I noticed that the girls were also drinking tea and, like me, didn't seem to find the tea as tasty as Lyria made it seem.

After finishing the tea, Lyria looked at us, as if remembering the reason she called us. Honestly, I didn't want to believe that drinking flavorless tea made her forget what was around her.

"Sorry, I know you didn't come here for the tea. Anyway, I called you here because I already have an answer about allowing you to enter Eldoria"

Upon hearing this, the girls and I exchanged glances, eagerly awaiting Lyria's next words.

"The queen has granted permission for you all, but there is a catch"

Upon hearing Lyria's words, we gave her confused looks. Realizing this, Lyria quickly explained.

"Well, I don't think you need to worry too much about it. Overall, this shouldn't hinder you. It turns out that, although the queen has granted permission, the council of elders said they would accept with the condition that you be constantly supervised until you leave Eldoria"

Upon hearing Lyria's words, I pondered the reason behind this situation. It's not like we were entering to steal something, unless there's something valuable enough to steal that would compromise the council in some way. As I contemplated, it seemed like Lyria interpreted my silence differently.

"I know this isn't a very favorable condition, even though I said I would help you. Even trying to dialogue with the council, the only response I got was that I should be grateful just for the fact that they're taking their precious time to talk to me"

Listening to Lyria's words, I looked at her and noticed that her two ears were drooping, and she had a sad expression on her face. Honestly, I didn't know why she was so sad since we were the ones asking for her help.

"No, it's okay. If it weren't for you, we probably wouldn't even be able to get into Eldoria, and I highly doubt we could force our way in"

Upon hearing my words, Lyria turned her gaze towards me, displaying a serene smile on her face.

"By the way, did they say when we can go?"

Aoi asked, looking at Lyria, who briefly averted her gaze.

"Tomorrow morning you can go. They didn't give a specific date"

Listening to Lyria's words, we nodded and soon got up.

"So, tomorrow morning we'll go. It's getting a bit late anyway"

After uttering these words, we bid farewell to Lyria and then returned to Elara’s house, where we would spend our last night. In the early morning, unable to sleep while thinking that we would soon be in Eldoria, I got up from bed in an unconventional way. With a sigh, I headed to the kitchen with the intention of getting some water.

But as soon as I got there, I found Elara wearing a sheer nightgown, in which her completely black bra and panties were visible. While I was admiring the sight, I briefly looked at Elara's face, which, as always, remained with few changes of expression, although this situation would technically embarrass any woman.

Elara showed no reaction, at least that's what I thought at first. However, upon better focusing my vision in the dark, I noticed that her cheeks were slightly flushed, although she technically maintained her expressionless face as always.

Seeing this, I didn't know what to say. If she were as usual, I would probably just say it was a mistake, and we would go our way. However, now that I'm aware of her state, I feel like I can't just ignore it. Besides, we were both in the dark, which made the atmosphere even stranger, as if we were doing something wrong.

"Do you want to talk?"

When I said that, honestly, I questioned what the hell I was thinking of doing. My words came out automatically, as I didn't know what I should do. It's not like I'm a virgin, but excluding the girls I'm involved with, it's still strange to be in this situation with someone who isn't one of them.

"Okay"

And, to my surprise, Elara responded positively, heading to the balcony of her house, from where it was possible to see a good part of the village.

My discord server for conversations, there you'll also find photos of the protagonists of my works, as well as possible spoilers for my future stories, plus I'm always alerting you when a new free chapter is posted.

3