Volume 1: Chapter 7 Leisure
595 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The burger is a 10 oz sized burger. It should fill my stomach, I don't really like burgers that much.
The cafeteria is big gymnasium. All the prisoners are gathered here. They even use magic to deliver the food. The tables are divided by cabin group too. Which means I am alone again. No matter how much I like being alone, I can't get information if there is no source!
I hear water outside, Did they start watering the fields?
Oh, now that I remember I didn't get a single skill from doing all of that this morning. If there is an xp bar to get a skill I want to see how much progress I gained!!

"You're the only one in Group B8 and a newcomer too?"
"Eh? Ah, Yes."
"Work must be tough. Anyway I'm in charge of group B8, you can call me Sergeant B8. I'm here to listen to pleas, complaints and overall situation everyday."
"B8?"
"One of the previous here made a strict law so those with authority wouldn't be friendly with prisoners. We always wear our helmets and use code names, also all of those in charge of a cabin group have the same voice. This way you can only tell us apart by the symbol of the cabin."
I wonder which hero did it. I don't know if it really prevents people from escaping or not but it should also be confusing with their fellow knights. The symbol he showed me is on the front and back of his chest armour, now it feels like a metal jersey now.
Now be my source of info for this world. Lets just ask him straight? wait is it a him if they have the same voice? I can't really tell by the silhouette since the armour looks the same for everyone. It doesn't really matter though.
"How do I gain skills?"
"Ah, you must be from the mountain tribe? Keep farming and you will gain a passive boost when farming if you equip your farmer job. Slave class doesn't really have an active skills so give up on that. It was remade by the previous hero when the prison is invented to seal skills."
Which means class gives active skills while jobs give the passive skills. I don't see HP and MP so I should use earth health rules rather than a game.
"passive skills don't show on the card?"
"No, In the past there was a scholar who claimed to be able to see someones passive skill but he died before he can prove his theory on how to see it."
It must be one of the high level skill of the scholar class. It's only a guess though.
"Why is the field so hard?"
"Ah, that must have been hell for you. Well you are a prisoner so I don't really feel pity for you. It was mentioned in the 'how to' right? you harvest in the afternoon. The food hero made a special seal around the fields to make growing faster, It needs a lot of mana and we can't really use the mana near the castle or town so he added a long range relay to suck the mana from the mines. The mana from the mines are also earth type but their properties are harder which transfers to the field so its harder. It does benefit the mining group since they don't encounter golems in the mines. Anything else?"
"No that's it."

I'm too tired to act and too tired to bother right now. Let me just eat in peace, as I get used to all this I would try to get more information from you. I promise, I would even put on an obedient demeanor so you would like me and let your guard down. Pretty soon we would become best friends and you would sneak me extra food. Next time, next time, for now let me recover what little strength I have.
...
Harvest time, the carrots really did grow during the day. Thanks to the water the ground is quite soft now. Now, I won't have to dig around each carrot in order to harvest them.
The 10 wagons, err mini wagons pulled by one macho mule? are here... I won't question it. The previous heroes are full of weird people.
Time for harvest!
...
Done, Harvest complete. Its almost sunset, could I have that free-time now? I can't believe I did all of that. Looks like I don't need to buy a farmer bot. Maybe as a summoned hero I get the passive xp boost like the games. It's too bad that I can't see my passive skills.

"Go macho mule, All the wagons are loaded."
"mmm"
DANDY, The mule has a dandy voice! haaah, hero where is the limit?
"Free-Time!"

Ugh, too loud again, now that I can see it from outside there is a tall watchtower with a cone pointing in this direction. Is that a loudspeaker? there is no static sound though so maybe a magic version of it?
I guess its time for my training, Warm-up, Stretching, strength training, marathon run and stretching again. This is the most simplest and popular one I saw in books.
Ah, people are staring at me, they're giving me weird looks is it weird for someone to exercise in this world. Hero, you made a dandy muscle mule but didn't introduce exercising?
....
"Cabin time"

I...am....dying.
To think I could complete that running at the end, It's a good thing I changed my job to traveler before I started. Since a traveler uses a lot of stamina it should give a passive boost for it right? Not the time to sleep yet, I don't want to wake up early morning again. I will get sleepy in the afternoon. Its also such a waste to sleep right away but I don't know what else to do?

Could I meditate and somehow gain a magician job? wouldn't really hurt and it should also be a form of resting, I would fall asleep either way.
....Peace....Power.....Elements.....Gather into me.....Flow through my veins.....meld into my flesh.....be nourishment to my soul.......Nothing.
That should be a good 5 minutes. It only made me sleepy. I don't even know what to concentrate on to meditate. I'm just going to sleep.
SHOOOT!, I forgot to ask how to gain class and jobs!!

15