Chapter 70 – The Host Of The Abyss Script
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At a hidden location beneath the subterranean level of Raixom Academy, Dam Son was being held captive inside a dungeon where other sorts of ferocious creatures were kept. His arms and feet were bound in magical chains which restricted his Letter Force from activating.

Slowly, Dam Son’s started opening his eyes as he regained consciousness. ‘Where am I?’ He thought to himself. Soon he remembered that he was being held prisoner by some shady group of people.

A short while later, Tor Eyes directed Boss Vage into the cell where Dam Son was present. “In here boss.”

“Is that him?”

“I’m certain it is him, boss. Though we didn’t find the Black Kismet Coin in his possession, he acted very guiltily when he saw my own. Even now my Blue Kismet Coin is reacting shaky whenever I get close to him. I’m sure he’s hiding the goods on his person.”

“Hm, that’s good to hear. Now that we’ve captured the host of the Abyss Script, achieving my goal will become a reality as soon as I rip it away from that runt’s possession.” Boss Vage told Tor Eyes to fetch the captured Abyss Beast and bring it inside Dam Son’s cell. He wanted to see the reaction that the beast would express upon seeing its contracted host.

“I’ll get straight to it boss.” Tor Eyes ran out of the cell to retrieve the Abyss Beast as was instructed.

Now that he was alone with Dam Son, Boss Vage tried to intimidate him by slapping his face roughly. “Wake up brat!”

“Ouch!” Dam Son felt his cheeks burning. He glared directly at Boss Vage and said, “I wasn’t asleep.”

“Oops, my bad. I couldn’t tell if your eyes were open with your head hanging so damn low.” Forcing Dam Son to look directly at him, Boss Vage continued his interrogation. “What’s your name kid?”

At first, he wasn’t going to answer but he eventually told him, “My name is Dam Son.”

“Dam Son?” A certain thought came to Boss Vage's mind when he heard this. “Your name reminds me of an old fool I used to know. Ha-ha-ha!”

“Why are you laughing?”

Boss Vage became pissed when he heard Dam Son asking him a question. He roughly slapped his face a couple of times then shouted, “Don’t you dare question me brat! You are devoid of that privilege.” His punishment made Dam Son spit out crimson droplets of B’s. “Looks like nobody taught you any manners.”

“Boss, I’ve brought it.” Tor Eyes along with some other members of the gang returned to the cell with the chained Abyss Beast. They needed the extra muscle to prevent it from escaping.

“Good boy, bring it over here.” Boss Vage made sure he observed the reaction of both Dam Son and the Kismet Beast when their eyes met. Judging by what he witnessed, he was now 100% certain that Dam Son was the host of the Abyss Script. “I’ve seen what I wanted to. Bring that beast back to its cage and inform Professor Oreo and his assistance that their presence is needed here in Cell Block-D.”

“Understood boss.” Tor Eyes and the other gang members brought the chained Abyss Beast back to its solitary confinement while Boss Vage interrogated Dam Son further.

“Kid, I know you know what I want from you. Hurry and hand over the Black Kismet Coin. I don’t want to have to torture a minor who could very well be my grandson.”

Dam Son refused to comply, he responded, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” His eyes were so innocent that Boss Vage knew he was lying to him.

“Very well then, torture it is. I’m going to break you until you confess.” Boos Vage took pleasure in punishing Dam Son for refusing to hand over what was his. Boss Vage beat him to a bloody mess, yet he still wouldn’t confess. “Where is the Abyss Script?”

“I don’t have it.”

“Liar!” He slapped his face a few times. “I will ask again, where is the Abyss Script?”

“I told you I don’t have it.” Dam Son refused.

“Tough bastard!” Boss Vage assaulted him again. Your body is starting to crack apart. I wonder how many hits you can take before I completely break you.

“Do you worse villain.”

“I’m no villain.” Dam Son’s face received more slaps. “I’m merely an entrepreneur who is trying to get my production up to standard so they can be ready to hit the market in full swing. If anyone is the villain here, it is you for putting a dent in my business. Now stop resisting and hand over my Abyss Script!”

‘Bam! Bam!’

“Ahh!” Dam Son’s entire body was being subjected to excruciating pain. Boss Vage made certain to hit him in the areas where he would hurt him the most.

“Are you ready to confess yet kid? Is that a no? Then you leave me with no other choice.” Realizing that he couldn’t break Dam Son the old fashion way, Boss Vage decided to try another method. First, he took Dam Son’s TR-key and sent some of his men to ransack his apartment. They came back empty-handed.

One of his men suggested, “Boss, could he have stored it inside his Library?”

“Yes, what other perfect place to hide such a valuable artefact if not in one’s Guide. I was so preoccupied with teaching this brat some manners that I completely forgot about checking his Guide. Where is Professor Oreo?”

“He said he’ll be here shortly boss. He’s still tinkering with a few gadgets in the lab.”

“Tell him to hurry his ass up. We need to get this over with before someone realized that this kid is missing. The sooner we get what we want. The sooner we can erase his memories and toss him back to the surface.”

‘Back to the surface?’ By what he had just overheard, Dam Son surmised that he was being kept captive somewhere underground in Raixom Academy. He wasn’t aware of the exact location, however, his sapphire suitcase was still somewhere on the surface. When he got abducted, the gang members left Suit behind because they thought it was an ordinary suitcase. Little did they know that it was actually a part of Dam Son’s existence.

 

 

0